Finally after 1 yr RK remembred the 9th Naukrani - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Amoureux

I second that .. However i guess MB CV's will never plan that... Donno which century they belong and why they have such a sadist attitude towards females... either it be RK's wife for Mom (not that I feel for Radhaji but then too... )

I don't have any problems with RK and Madhu fighting each other or slitting each others throats if people love to see them fight. My only problem is time and again the Public Humiliation and the easy forgives ... And the taken for granted attitude...

She is so Mahaan u see, She can take anything from Destiny Rishab..
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

same here... Cvs know nothing but copy paste romance from one epi to other n never ending humiliation n cheap love where there is no respect n trust ...

add some more... female chars with no pride n self esteem n male lead with no humanity n morals...
Originally posted by kajol5

However i guess
What ? ? ?
Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

add some more... female chars with no pride n self esteem n male lead with no humanity n morals...
You forgot the social messege πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Am waitng for Madhu to stand for herself, bt seems CV wont allow this!!

Originally posted by Arnav90

Oops maine toh socha hi nahi Madhu's destiny Rishab himself is baari on Rk πŸ˜†
ab toh meine bata diya tumhe ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab phabho must make rk doing all jaaps and puja..spare poor madhu re
So true agree with U 
but I feel she was nauva naukrani of RK mansion πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Aishwarya_

So true agree with U

but I feel she was nauva naukrani of RK mansionπŸ˜†
After 1 year uska promotion ho gaya
πŸ₯±πŸ€’
Most Hilarious was Kurban Hua 🀣🀣🀣
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I am not hating RK as I thought I would seeing the spoiler or I hated during unwedding.

I am enjoying the episodes! 🀣 Am loving RK suffering, getting insecure, jealous, and insulted!
πŸ˜›

I loved the way Madhu reacted to him in room today, and everyone praising Madhubala! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

When RK was left insecure and Madhu leaving him there in the room, I was like keep suffering psycho!!
😈