Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Tonight will update :)

πŸ˜ƒ 
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
just finished reading all 4 part hami di u r superb writer πŸ‘ story looking very interesting it will be treat if pratigya goes along with kst instead of aarushi 😳
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 5

----------

Not wanting to obey him, her eyes involuntarily glanced at the clock. Ohh...Their convo had lasted for ten minutes.

"If it's for me..i dont think twice to spend as much as possible..so it's fine...sit down!" Krishna said.
Pratigya bit her lips n sat down quietly.
Giving her an intense look, he asked " what was the urgent need for money now?"
" completing a computer course gonna rain currency notes, it seems" she replied with bitterness.
" I know arushi's salary. U seem to be earning too. Then u both did not plan for any savings?"
" we had to pay off a few debts. I too have some money but that's nt even half of what she wants"
"where do you work"...the enquiry went on and on and on...,her parents,,their end, their education.,,that this.
Hoping all this would end in a good way, she also replied him politely. But at one point she lost her patience, "ohh pls... why are you digging my history , now? For now, pls think of the issue, Arushi is young,,she has her whole life ahead of her...sympathize with her..pls spare her!"
"If I let her go today, tmrw someone else!"
Pratigya alarmed.  " no ..no sir..no..we don't come from such a family..nor we were brought with up wrong values.She is depressed.lvexed...pushed her to choose this way. And am sure, she couldn't have taken this decision so easily. Really such a decision is not just difficult..very painful too. Trust me pls! " she sounded as though she onna break down again. She will not try this again for sure, if she fails in this attempt."

"is it really good to stop trying before you get anything?"
"no sir , all that depends on the what you want..." she stopped abruptly realizing he is actually making fun of them," you seem to be mocking at us..our dignity, our honour.." she completed in a painful tone.

"hey no no...but I had my plans with her" Krishna replied hurriedly.
Guessing what were those plans, she felt crumpled in front of him, her face reddened and she closed n opened her eyes trying to check the emotions.
" but After hearing so much from you, I don't wanna refuse you completely"
Next instant , her face brightened." sir...u mean..u mean..thank you..thank you so much sir..." 
"hey just wait...hold on...u know what ..am quite well known as the smart one in the business circle"
"so be it sir...I mean it makes no difference to me na...you understood the issue and now my Arushi is safe... That's more than enuf for me..and thanks again"
"I said wait...let me finish what I intend to say...as I said am a businessman n no business is done without profit...am no exemption to that..when I am giving smth, I must get smth too" saying in a firm voice, Krishna looked into her eyes.  He went silent , probably allowing her to recap his words and make her realize everything is nt over as yet..

" u mean..."
"I mean?... will you come in her place" He came to the point.

Completely shaken by his words, the world around Pratigya came to a stand till. What did I ask him, what did he understand n wat is he saying now? When Arushi going with him is a disgrace, she going also gonna be a shameful act! Did he think going green on Arushi's fortune, I am trying to get it? Wateva, what a shame to be asked like this by a man?

" chee"...
" alright, your wish"

She now started Kinda pleading him,little humanity, little understanding, little mercy...
" my mercy comes only in limited editions, young lady. If love of your sis is bigger, then you come "
She got up, turned and started walking towards the door.
"what? Leaving?" his voice was heard from behind.
"my dignity is much bigger"
"ohh is it? Doesn't ur sister's?
"she has gotten ready to forego...I cannot destroy...until my last breath!"
"destroy?last breath? Hey hello...with you I just asked about going with me on work...I don't go behind...hsshhh..ok...now tell me...wats ur say?"

-----------

End of part 5
Edited by HamiSky - 10 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
So krishna only means work ... continue di 😊 
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update di..continue...love this story ..k want to go with p...wow..😳
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so Krishna is asking Pratigya to go in her sister's place, this ff has just taken an interesting twist now i wonder what p's decision will be please update soon.. πŸ˜‰
and i'm a little confused what exactly Krishna wants.. he said p to come work for him instead, does that mean he wants replace arushi with pratigya?

very nicely written πŸ‘
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Awesome update😊!!Krishna singh is very confusing...look forward to the next update...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update 😊

This ff is getting interesting will P go in place of Arushi.  I still feel things aren't what they seem.

Update soon.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lLovely Hami, i know this author... and i love his works too.. but this is new and i am eager to read all that... u giving in episodes... for me if any story interests me, i would not keep aside... but now i hv to wait for ur update... happily... 😑