Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Subashini that is the only reason why I said bring back Amar behl n kukku bhatia.. Forget Madhu , they won't be brought back coz that means the audience will have to be treated to the fact that RK has lost the challenge in the true sense which the cvs don't seem to be wanting to do it... Anyways lage raho.. Someone rightly said in the MAT, they are forcing the audience to take Madhu's side n not like any other character... I don't know how others feel but for me it goes onto show that the Cvs do not have faith in their writing of Madhu's character that Madhu's character can shine on its own without other characters being brought down n in this track, it goes onto show the amount of belief the cvs have in the strength of RK as a character that he has to be brought down and the irony is that Madhu is always on the moral high ground n RK-his love, his actions are always kameena n underhanded..

agree with u know I read somewhere that she will give a social message on child abortion after her miscarriage I just want to ask where was your motherly love when u was stubborn to do that fire scenes in that scenes it appears that RK was more concerned for their baby.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aan-rish

Watched the episode now. One thing that bother me the most is Madhu's behavior. I found her inscrutable. What is she? Is she a human? She keep chanting ki mujhe iss banavati duniya se koi lene dena nahi. But again she is enjoying the appreciations and limelight. Agree or not she is getting attracted to the superstar tag and BW. Not even once she tried to stop roma from calling her a super star. Looks annoyed with Rk's comments abt film going well coz of him. I think they are gradually revealing another layer of her character. I wish to see her as a black character . I can relate to Rk , sadfor him. But I can't support humiliation in public.

Ps- papo and Rads present in the party. Are they going to dance closelyand kiss each other in front of them? How will papo react? She hates pda na? She may say " hey ishwar, ye kya kar rahe hai ye log" and faints 🤣

there you see, when she was giving leads to Sultan, we were cribbing on the same point...

i dun care for public humiliation...the problem was, whatever RK said cud not reach properly to the person intended...nor was he clear...but he was right ...the so called super stardom , heroine tag, came to Madhu on a golden platter bec. she is RK's wife ..her own interest in the film was zero...n i hate the direction in which it's going...they turned the whole thing into a "social cause" 🤢 a wife can get successful like her man , to hell with her own wishes and tall claims of serving the family & society !
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

there you see, when she was giving leads to Sultan, we were cribbing on the same point...

i dun care for public humiliation...the problem was, whatever RK said cud not reach properly to the person intended...nor was he clear...but he was right ...the so called super stardom , heroine tag, came to Madhu on a golden platter bec. she is RK's wife ..her own interest in the film was zero...n i hate the direction in which it's going...they turned the whole thing into a "social cause" 🤢 a wife can get successful like her man , to hell with her own wishes and tall claims of serving the family & society !

agree with u Did she will really think audience would have come to see the picture without RK any promotion.How many of us goes to see a movie by only critics review hardly few.most of them goes by people's response or  to see their fav star. the audience that come to see the picture 1st day all were RK's fan.Later they like the movie.i think everyone forget that.So her success credit goes to RK which she and other  don't want to give which irritated RK most Edited by yogendra1 - 10 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _charu_

Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I posted this somewhere else but since it's episode related I'm pasting it here :

"I agree with you on the fact that Rk should have explained everything that bothers him without insulting her, he should have calmly in a polite manner or rather in a subtle manner made all people who are on seventh cloud praising Madhu and Madhu herself that without him all this wouldn't have been possible and actually even with him getting a profit on a financial level, he didn't get what he really wanted from this film and he almost lost his life in the process,  but isn't he right on the fact that a normal chawl girl would get this chance only in her dreams, isn't he right on that?!!, how many times her sister Trishna tried to make a place in bollywood, attending all kind of auditions yet not being able to break through, so after all he isn't that wrong, he made Madhu what she is now, she got this on a gold platter, and he is getting taunts and sidelining in return after almost giving his life to make this film, so I understand him very well, but insulting her in public is absolutely a wrong thing to do for a person whom you love.

• Who gave the money for the film, mortgaged his house = Rk
  • Who had to bear the taunts and the blackmailing of the bank and Mehul Chopra when Madhu was busy with her nivarans unable to concentrate on acting or when she felt embarassed because of the intimate scene = Rk
  • Who got stabbed = Rk
  • Who went into coma = Rk
  • Who got paralysed = Rk
  • Who got sidelined in his own film agreeing reluctantly to make it an Anamika centric movie = Rk
  • Who is getting the less attention after the movie's success = Rk

• Who insited on bringing MC as a director= Madhu
  • Who stabbed Rk although unitentionally = Madhu
  • Who suggested him to accept Mehul Chopra's Anamika centric idea = Madhu
  • Who refused to have any relation with the film after she completed shooting = Madhu
  • Who went to the premiere only after the positive feedback which had as an only result her stealing the lights from Rk= Madhu
  • Who is getting praised and getting the credit of the film's success = Madhu

I know Madhu never did anything intentionally to harm Rk, she loves him and she has good intentions towards him, but the outcome of her decisions and actions is not good for Rk

I know Rk should not insult her in public no matter what because this doesn't go with the respect a man should have towards his wife
I know normally in love, he should not be insecure and jealous of his wife

But afterall what he is feeling is maybe even more powerful than him and out of his control, especially when he is getting the opposite result of the one he wanted to get from this film, not only he got sidelined but everyone is praising and giving the credit to another person instead of him after all what he went through!!, I know he will repent treating and insulting Madhu later but now he is venting out his anger and his frustration which is not calmed by anyone, at the opposite, everyone is provoking him and his wife is unable to understand what he is really feeling!!!
"

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
@Najat, well said 👏 The way RK reacted was wrong but there was a reason behind it , which I guess will not be clear..lets see..in today's episode...
If instead of these useless kaamwali and chawlwali taunts, if he straightaway said tht he is finished bec. of Madhu, ppl. wud have got a clear message..
-MAS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Link to Episode 441 Discussion: 29th Nov 2013