samita0809 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi Ram Many Many Best wishes for your B'day

Love
Samita 👏
Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow.........when is he Visiting IF? Oh god i am sooooooo excitd 😛 don't know how i will be able to sleep tonight 😳
Question: How do u feel after knowing that all the girls on IF are crazy about you? Are we really mad? I don't know about others but my friends, co-workers, and sister say that they haven't scene a crazy girl like me. I can't resist myself from talking about you, not even at work 😳 😳
Prathna thumbnail
Wow! This is exciting :c)

My Question(s): You've done quite memorable work in Hazaaron Khwahishen Aisi and Devaki--both of which were thought provoking films. In your opinion, where does Indian cinema and Indian television have the potential to reach? What level would you, as an actor, want to bring those two mediums?

My Message: Thank you for doing this interview. A lot of actors and actresses assume their fans are "always there" and don't really interact with them. Thanks for coming onto the forum and voicing your opinion 👏
chicaneesa thumbnail
woot woot ram is comin onf if i caqnt believe it..
chicaneesa thumbnail
my question is ram ji really planning to leave ks and how does it feel to be a father.

my message is hey ram, ure an awesome actor and u rule ks. luv ya
fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
Happy Birthday to Mr. Ram Kapoor. Congrats to you couples for your daughter Sia. Me have been your fan years back when first time I saw you on TV. I used to discuss with my friends at school and we keep updating an album about the actors we liked sequentially. And today when I open this I realized I was your fan when I was too small. Nice to see you back in screen.

All the best for all your future endeavour.

fan no 1 JJKN
zarna28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi ram...wow its good to c u in this forum...ok heres my question:
   i know tat ur crazy work schedule must be keepin u away from sia a lot and i also know tat u love her a lot...wat is it that u do for her wen u r home....like do u change diapers? or give her milk?or give her a bath? or things tat usually moms do and dads would frown upon if they have to do it....so wat do u do? do let us know

ok and heres m message:
   i love ur work and the character tat u portray as jai walia...an d i love u even as ram kapoor...always remain the way u r as a person and keep playinn pranks and keep smilin..
Grumpyyy thumbnail
Here is my question ...

If you could choose a movie to be re-made, which movie would it be, which character would you portray and why?

Thank you. 😃