Star Plus' Saraswatichandra completes a double century

isabellabrum127 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Saraswatichandra, the popular show on Star Plus, has had an adventurous ride since the day it was aired.
Initially launched by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the show's reign was later passed on to one of television's talented producer Sanjoy Wadhwa (Sphere Origins).
And today is a big day as the show has managed to complete 200 episodes. Also with the increase of its TVTs, the cast has just got another reason to make merry.
Talking on the same, the very good looking lead of the show Gautam Rode avers, "It is indeed a very happy moment for me and the entire team. All of us are really excited about this feat and hope our show continues doing well on the TRP list."
When reminded that his portrayal of the romantic Saras has been a good stepping stone for his career, the well built young guy answers, "People love romance and thankfully, the character (Saras) has become really popular; so it's being all positive for me. I am really thankful to my fans for their constant support and love."
Avers the tall and handsome Aanshul Trivedi, who plays Saras' rival Pramad on the show, "Interestingly, apart from the show completing 200 episodes, I have completed a century with this show. This show has been a career changing experience for me and I feel glad to be a part of this fabulous show. To sum it up, all I can say is that the show has been on the field as Sachin Tendulkar and me as Virat Kohli (laughs). I really hope that it manages to complete 1000 and more episodes."
And finally the producer himself shares, "Well it had been a tough task after we took over the show. Apart from the administrative part we also had a challenge with the creative department. It had been a roller coaster ride for us but thankfully we have managed to do well.
Saraswatichandra has been consistently climbing on the TVT chart and we hope it continues to do so."
We wish the team a hearty congratulation and hope they achieve greater heights.
Edited by Maricela - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to the entire cast and crew of Saraswatichandra.
rabia.shaktiaro thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs:-)

Congrats to entire cast of SC!
Mee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs, n congratz every1... 😃