Bigg Boss Saath 7

"paagal ho chaki hai"

kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Gohar maata's exact words: "Captain paagal ho chaki hai"

omg..is this the same Gohar devi who says she does not curse, and does not use any demeaning language?!  ðŸ˜² liar liar pants on fiyur! ðŸ˜† she said "bullshit" and "pagal" to Sofiya. She's such a sore loser man.

Also...please..Vodafone caller...ask Gohar if she's willing to pay janta's medical bills? cuz we are all DEAF! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rohaa83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pagal word is a curse
Get well soon dear
Sophia called herself pagal many times.

kitkataha thumbnail
Originally posted by: rohaa83

Pagal word is a curse
Get well soon dear
Sophia called herself pagal many times.

Yes...you're judging someone's mental capacity in a demeaning way. ðŸ˜ƒ
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Hey, how about a task where we see a totally DIRTY catfight between Gauhar and Sophia. Or how about a wet T-shirt Girls Gone Wild dance on Choli Ke Peechhe Kya Hai between Tanisha and Sophia?

That would be awesome, innit?
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

lol it was funny how she created all the fuss (whilst saying that the others were crying) and making personal comments (saying badly about Andy or Aijaz's career)... I mean when she got called a cook, she blow the whole house down, but when its her turn then it is 'her mouth and she can say whatever she wants' !!?

What a hypocrite!
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"Pagal... " that is something all of us use so often... Moreover its our choice if we want bb or not... We can quit if we feel it is causing us medical issues 🤔
kitkataha thumbnail
Originally posted by: katherine123

"Pagal... " that is something all of us use so often... Moreover its our choice if we want bb or not... We can quit if we feel it is causing us medical issues 🤔

UMM...I like Andy and Sangram. Not fair that I have to sacrifice my eardrums just to watch them. 
kitkataha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel x

lol it was funny how she created all the fuss (whilst saying that the others were crying) and making personal comments (saying badly about Andy or Aijaz's career)... I mean when she got called a cook, she blow the whole house down, but when its her turn then it is 'her mouth and she can say whatever she wants' !!?

What a hypocrite!

😆 Salman Khan hai naa...he's basically our voice. Hopefully he will question her so called shoddy morals. 
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
she is d biggest hypocrite
she proved dat today in d task
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lol Gauhar is the biggest hypocrite in the house. 
Today was the true episode of her personality. Frustrated woman, yelling because people didn't bow down to her wishes and mardy because she couldn't think of this strategy herself.