Page 1 of 36

Page 1
Page   of 36
Page 2 Page 36

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

The No.1 Indian Entertainment Portal, that recently celebrated 50 K members on Diwali, celebrates its 10th birthday this year. Join us in this grand celebration! We have the story of IF below this, along with testimonials from different groups of IF and finally, a message from the genius behind this website, Vijay himself!

Here at India-Forums, we the members are provided many opportunities to get involved and the various services also keep us aware and knowledgeable! Here are a few of the many:
The team that keeps members up to date when it comes to the small screen! The articles and interviews are featured at the homepage of the website!
The team consisting of members from India-Forums itself, who write on Bollywood, and all the hot and happening stories! The articles from this team are also posted at the homepage of the website along with Tellybuzz.

This is yet another team on IF that is all of members of the website! This team brings the whole of IF contests, games, discussions and festival posts (any more more!).
A webseries (episodes) that recently began. Each episode comprises of fun interviews of many tellywood celebrities.

^Click the link

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 03 December 2013 at 8:15pm

The following 217 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09Aahaana*Shruti*Jaiprithanaletcumihimanshuap8412irama19849517648compartmentbhanivdakshumhatreadiluvuminzuuuuiluvrainaartiCHAVI5050adeena_89Arooj.MPallanguzhiChaapa93MDTharunKrilovadtimi2000khushi398AfiChanAC_CAkalyani_shivaPutijaChalhov-Swetha-NandiniraizaadaAnam AliAmor.AsharkibiwiDuggukede*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy--FrozenRain-Ritu--Araina-munnihyderabadvidya0906_Nancy_Aurora.OyeChupKarhope20malika.123AnutzashehjarPhoenixSnitch49HumnaAfaq..Christine..dreamy_crazytheezy-lovelyAurinMishusouro-RD--VishaD-starry.phoenixYuvika_15DeviatedTesoro.supercool3KhotaSikaShreyaDiorRouge.mnx12BubblyRApoorvaFanhopper_oceansherdilali-Hanaa-*mystic.moon*-sayeed-_Ashy_KayAziwaAisha1996JustMySelfCHOCOSWATHIaddictedlove-Maryam.K-LavleenaS-RanDeep-LuvArTi4everAmeeraalikhan-Amanat-eshi.nl--Iqra--kaatayaniOhSiyapaa..HookandHybrid.starsanjanapreethi18-himu--Sachinist-twinkle-star...anika...santhiyaa_Jadyluvskat..Asya..maheen55mysterieuxMs.ChandniP.SrinivasAbrayananya2000mythili2br200910kavyasamBhatakti_atmamaankigeet4ever-JujuKRoxxy47madmadonastg1hira_arnieprateek.007-Drama_Queen-atominisjmoyee200ll-Bliss-ll...Mallu...FullyFaltoo.empusaRadhikeraniashdgr8.Mandy.nithyamkv-Ravjot--Shayari--Anaya-minuu|Persephone|ronshaanshalisanwlipshaaThe.Patthaaka.-Ursh-_BlackPearl_faria86-Sandy-debasree04shibzAASUSMyInspirationzEndurance...navina...sonia_1incandescentlovely7010xxAqeelahxxsomergasm.Tyropoojahanda-Alina.Reshma.crazyskysiva2901.LilGreenRobot.aartipartyySaiS.SobtiLicious.Preet.Kcsreelu094DeepzpadukoneginyaNISHADEEPcheesemadawidaclementinaGuruvishvavasanthima-DEATHmusic-Proud-Indiadivsarunfan-Dynamite--Cutyee-Isabella-LogicalNonsense_saumya_...Fenil...Nithiya95rishabgosavi.Brooke..CuteKittyCat.patie-Gangster-.Anisha.CrazyDollAnandi-Red-Rose-Seetha...Angel_Luv-Barun-SweetJasmine-.SalmanDeewani.Arshi.Sugi.IPKNichussthalaHallyHMadhuri53-xXx--wintergreen-Roses-khushiSilentSilvercharmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-SilverBellrelentless.riti4u_CookieMonster_ChillMaarYaarSue101Cutiepie RanispvdNikki_Titli-.SapnokiRani-.BabajiKaThullu.King-Of-Kings.DarkMystery.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Happy 10th Birthday India-Forums!*~" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

The website began as a blog that Admin, Vijay created for the show Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin 10 years ago on December 9. Eventually, the India-Forums expanded and from a blog, it became a full fledged website as members began to join. Followed by that, was the creation of separate forums for different shows. After that, as many say, the rest is history. The quote on the logo of the website speaks for itself - the No.1 Indian Entertainment Portal.

Important Note: The people chosen for these testimonials were asked to provide it before their promotions.

-Ravjot-

"Newbie to DT, joined BC and CC. Done it all"

Aahaana

Adventurous unpredictable roller-coaster journey filled with friendship, responsibility, self-exploration, & challenges.
gk_09

"My journey on India-Forums has been abstract, cordial and exceptional!"
MP_Radha
Jyoti06
nostalgia , joy , sorrow , curiosity , suspense , addiction , friendships , heartbreak , dedication and loyalty Big smile
devashree_h

Fun, Exciting, Exhilarating, Incredible, Interesting, Inspiring, Pleasant, Enriching, Memorable, Adventurous 
Visha_Dhami
"It's a memorable, adventurous and great experience to cherish always."
munnihyderabad
"It's been a self-exploring, confident, team-spirited, friendly and cherished journey."
http://i.minus.com/iHjHtMIcuhzwJ.gif
KS_Shreya
"It's NOT a journey, but a place to make friends"

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 03 December 2013 at 8:02pm

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09Aahaana*Shruti*ap84129849517648adiluvuminzuuuuCHAVI5050Chaapa93MDTharunKrilovadtimi2000*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy--FrozenRain-TeriGalliyan.DuggukedeNandiniraizaadaRitu-Anam AliAmor.-Swetha--Araina-SpunkyTigressmunnihyderabadAurora.shehjarmalika.123PhoenixSnitch49theezy-lovelydreamy_crazysouroIshan.-VishaD--RD-DeviatedTesoro.supercool3BilliCat.starry.phoenixDiorRouge.mnx12KhotaSikaShreyaBubblyRYuvika_15arabian_love*mystic.moon*_Ashy_LavleenaSAisha1996-RanDeep-KayAziwaAmeeraalikhanLuvArTi4everkaatayaniOhSiyapaa.--Iqra--sujana9-Drama_Queen-hira_arniesanthiyaa_Jadyluvskat.HookandHybrid.-Amanat-starsanjanapreethi18kamalini123-Sachinist-twinkle-starAbraymythili2mysterieuxMs.Chandnimaheen55br200910ananya2000jmoyee200FullyFaltoo.Radhikerani...Mallu...atominisnithyamkv.Mandy.OodlesDoodles|Persephone|-Ravjot--Shayari-minuulipshaasanwAASUSMyInspirationzsiva2901xxAqeelahxxsomergasm.-Alina.Reshma.Endurancelovely7010incandescentdebasree04-Ursh-Tyro_BlackPearl_clementina-DEATHmusic-Proud-India-Cutyee-Isabella-NISHADEEPGuruvishva--Yukthi--sonia_1.LilGreenRobot.aartipartyySaiSsreelu094.Brooke.ginyaLogicalNonsense_saumya_...Fenil...CrazyDollAnandiAngel_Luvpatie-Gangster-.SalmanDeewani.NichussSeetha...-Red-Rose-_CookieMonster_riti4u-wintergreen-Madhuri53charmee_sammy-Ocean.eyes-ChillMaarYaarrelentless.SilverBellspvdCutiepie RaniNikki_Titli-.SapnokiRani-..DarkMystery..King-Of-Kings

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

India-Forums.com is going to complete 10 YEARS... Wow.. Memory of its journey is still so fresh that its hard to believe that such a long period of time has passed.

When I started the site I never in my dream thought that it will grow so big. Rather it was more of a fun thing something I used to do apart from handling software projects. I truly believe that I have been really fortunate that India-Forums happened through me.

The credit for our success surely goes to all the members who logs on to the site everyday and participate in various discussions and have been around for years and also to my entire Dev Team (including the Crazy Creatives and Bolly Curry) for their relentless support in managing the forums and making it such a fun place. I would also like to thank the entire TV industry for their continued support, encouragement and appreciation and without which this would not have been possible.

My personal thanks to all my friends who have always been there when I needed them the most and have become part of my life. Few I might have lost contact but I will never forget their contribution and I am forever indebted to all of them.

I don't know about others but I truly learnt a lot of things through India-Forums and it has made me a better person in so many ways.

Personally I still feel we are just getting started and we have miles to go...and I hope we will continue to enjoy the same love and support from our members in our journey forward.

Edited by vijay - 09 December 2013 at 1:22am

The following 130 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09Aahaana*Shruti*9849517648adiluvuminzuuuuChaapa93MDTharunKrilovadtimi2000TeriGalliyan.Duggukede*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy--FrozenRain-NandiniraizaadaRitu-Anam AliAmor.-Swetha--Araina-SpunkyTigressmunnihyderabadvidya0906OyeChupKarAurora.PhoenixSnitch49malika.123dreamy_crazyAurinMishutheezy-lovelyIshan.souro-RD-DeviatedTesoro.-VishaD-BilliCat.starry.phoenixsupercool3mnx12KhotaSikaShreyaDiorRouge.BubblyRYuvika_15*mystic.moon*KayAziwaLavleenaS-RanDeep-Ameeraalikhancatty2000-Amanat-.HookandHybrid.kaatayaniOhSiyapaa.preethi18kamalini123starsanjana-Sachinist-twinkle-starsanthiyaa_Jadyluvskatmythili2ananya2000mysterieuxbr200910-Drama_Queen-hira_arnie...Mallu...atominisjmoyee200FullyFaltoo.empusaRadhikeraniMs.Chandninithyamkv.Mandy.-Ravjot--Shayari-minuuOodlesDoodleslipshaasanwdebasree04shibzAASUSMyInspirationzEndurancesiva2901incandescentlovely7010...navina...sonia_1_BlackPearl_-Ursh-deboleena.mannaxxAqeelahxxsomergasm.-Alina.Reshma.clementina-DEATHmusic-Proud-India-Cutyee-Isabella-LogicalNonsense...Fenil...Preet.Kc--Yukthi--.LilGreenRobot.aartipartyySaiS.SalmanDeewani.-SweetJasmine-Angel_Luv-Gangster-CrazyDollAnandi-Red-Rose--wintergreen-NichussMadhuri53charmee_sammyrelentless.riti4uspvdChillMaarYaarCutiepie RaniNikki_Titli-.SapnokiRani-..DarkMystery..King-Of-Kings

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

18shabbo (graphics)
Yuvika_15 (PMs)

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaygk_09Aahaana*Shruti*9849517648minzuuuuadiluvuCHAVI5050Chaapa93Krilovadtimi2000TeriGalliyan.Duggukede*Dev.*-Koeli_Appy--Swetha-NandiniraizaadaRitu-Anam AliAmor.munnihyderabad-Araina-SpunkyTigressOyeChupKarshehjarPhoenixSnitch49malika.123theezy-lovelydreamy_crazyIshan.souro-RD-DeviatedTesoro.BilliCat.starry.phoenixYuvika_15DiorRouge.BubblyRmnx12KhotaSikaShreyasupercool3*mystic.moon*Ameeraalikhan-RanDeep-LavleenaSAisha1996santhiyaa_Jadyluvskatkamalini123kaatayaniOhSiyapaa.-Sachinist-twinkle-starstarsanjana.HookandHybrid...Athena..-Amanat--Drama_Queen-hira_arniemythili2br200910atominisjmoyee200FullyFaltoo.empusaRadhikeraniMs.Chandnimysterieuxnithyamkv.Mandy.OodlesDoodles-Ravjot--Shayari-minuulipshaasanwEndurancesiva2901deboleena.mannaxxAqeelahxxsomergasm.-Alina.Reshma.debasree04-Ursh-_BlackPearl_shibzAASUSMyInspirationzincandescentlovely7010sonia_1.LilGreenRobot.aartipartyySaiSPreet.Kcsreelu094LogicalNonsense...Fenil...-Cutyee-DEATHmusic-Proud-IndiaclementinaGuruvishva-Red-Rose-CrazyDollAnandiAngel_Luv-Gangster--SweetJasmine-.SalmanDeewani.-wintergreen-Nichusscharmee_sammyriti4uMadhuri53spvdChillMaarYaarrelentless.Cutiepie Rani-.SapnokiRani-..DarkMystery..King-Of-Kings

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Happy 10th Birthday I-F! Party

Thank you Vijay and team for giving us a platform like such. Moreover, I-F has given me some of my most dearest friends today, which I truly am grateful for. 

May you have many more successful years to come! 

Edited by gk_09 - 08 December 2013 at 10:35pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay-Swetha-Ritu-*Dev.*DuggukedemunnihyderabadIshan.Angel-Jot.starry.phoenixDiorRouge.mnx12LavleenaS-Sachinist-twinkle-staradyluvskathira_arnieatominisMs.Chandni-Shayari--Anaya-incandescentsonia_1-Ursh-SaiS...Fenil...-DEATHmusic-Proud-IndiaNichussriti4uChillMaarYaarNikki_Titli

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Happy 10th Birthday IF...  Wishes and congrats to Vijay for consistently keeping this site up and creating a good platform for Desi viewers across the world to share their common love and interest.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay-Swetha-Ritu-Duggukede*Dev.*Angel-Jot.starry.phoenixatominishira_arnietwinkle-staradyluvskat-Anaya-incandescent-Ursh-SaiS...Fenil...Proud-IndiaNichussChillMaarYaarriti4u

-Navetha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Navetha-

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Woww.. Congo.. Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay-Swetha-Ritu-DuggukedeAngel-Jot.twinkle-staradyluvskatMs.Chandni-Ursh-incandescentSaiS...Fenil...riti4u

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Happy 10th Birthday India-Forums ! :)

Edited by Ishan. - 08 December 2013 at 10:45pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay9849517648*Dev.*Duggukede-Swetha-Ritu-Angel-Jot.Aisha1996-Anaya--Ursh-incandescentSaiS...Fenil...riti4u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top