Balika Vadhu

Ganga's impeccable english accent: DT note pg 6 - Page 4

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: santhiyaa_J

🤢
Your Anandi learn't everything fast than Ganga🤢Anadi became Shiv's fiancee superfast forgot Jagya superfast started to love Shiv superfast, became sarpanch superfast ..
Ganga don't give long lectures like ur Anandi mata🥱 BH is a lovely home with good people so they accepted her as daughter and what is wrong if they accepted their bahu as beti? Don't blame Ganga for YOUR stupid Anandi🤢
[/QUOTE

differentiate between fact and fiction.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for anandi, everything took years. Like bullock cart. ganga is jetset and go. Concorde.😆
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: leavesandwaves

for anandi, everything took years. Like bullock cart. ganga is jetset and go. Concorde.😆

😆

they could have showed some logic for all these...still i like it...😆
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Whatever i mentoined was fast in Anandi's case even AnSh had their sagai and their love story soon😛 but for JaGan it took time Jagya never feed for Ganga b4 marriage but Anandi did😛

Whatever i mentoined was fast in Anandi's case even AnSh had their sagai and their love story soon😛 but for JaGan it took time Jagya never feed for Ganga b4 marriage but Anandi did😛

No Jagya and Ganga sat close touching each other and they sat on the same bed with Mannu in between, and now they sleep on the same bed without mannu. Thank God some decency maintained, and they only sat before marriage.
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It is not Ganga's fault ,cvs fault bcoz they only give the dialogues and she don't make dialogues🤢

Of course it is CVs fault. Everything in the serial is created by the CVs so if anything is good it is because of CVs and if anything is unreasonable - it is also because of them. Why stress that it is not Ganga's fault - Ganga is merely a character - nothing is her fault and the credit of anything good done by her is also not due to her. 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

anandi kare to lecturebaaz.i ganga kare to rasleela.

ganga is 100 steps ahead of anandi in every way . She learnt not only spoken english superfast, became a nurse superfast, became a pyaari bahu of BH superfast, became a social worker superfast, became a speech giver superfast, became Jagya's dearest wife superfast.

kya kare leaves what to do?

CVs and PH became insecure because popularity of Ganga s ckt was overtaking Anandi from day 1 Ganga entered show.

Their efforts for making ckt of anandi was going in vain because of Ganga.
and things became worse when replacement was done

I have read old posts when sriti entered. their pair might be bashed from some fans and she was not accepted because of Gauri but her entry was appreciated by even AnSh fans.

When AnSh track was becoming dragging for more than one month for confession and SR, because CVs wanted to give that track to replacement,. it was Ganga who brought interest in story. Shiv fans was getting bored and they said ansh is getting so much boring but JaGan is getting interesting.and still replacement of Anandi sucks after giving so much focus and blooper tracks to her .

I must say it was only Prats who gave her own touch to anandi. I would not go for her BB season but at least she was loyal to her ckt that should be appreciated

her fierce  ckt brought charm to story those days. but PH could not bear this so much positive response for this ckt and they started to butcher  and rush and sanchi got more space after ansh forced because of replacement.

Ganga s story was always inconsistent.  CVs even never focused on giving her real age. ganshyam kaka s story was showing her age that was different from Ganga narrated her story in hospital in front of sings

so how can we expect that she would take time of 1.5 years to complete nursing course?

It was Sriti who gave her OWN  touch to Ganga s ckt by speaking Rajasthani accent that she never spoke before but learned esp for Ganga
It was Sriti who created beautiful and unbelievable chemistry with kid like Mannu
It was Sriti who gave her 100 % to her last scene knowing she is leaving show next day

I was never fan of Sriti before just was liking her and I loved her as Ganga and now I am understanding her value after she is replaced

ganga always used less words and her eyes spoke more unlike anandi 

Even when Sanchi blackmailed her i thought she would gave lecture but she stole my heart just by few words and court case her acting put cherry on cake.  even knowing she was  leaving in few days she never gave less.

She had that fire that attracted so many viewers. and fans who left show after replacement came back just because of JaGan story and Ganga s ckt

Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Ganga's character has been ruined since the trip to Mangalore...it really sucks how CVs did not even try to make improvements in Jagan story after a point and now its all heading downhill completely - Ganga's pregnancy track and stuck between silly papita, badaam discussions is really an annoyance and a big thumbs down - what were they capable of with Ganga and what a mess they made of her character and her story

I have no problem with the accent of anyone - its the character which matters for me - the fire which I saw again during the court case drama with Ganga recording Sa's blackmailing and the confrontation outside the court was what I wanted to consistently see in Ganga's journey and now its all over... considering Sargun may also be leaving?😕

I am just waiting for SJ to come back on TV - she is a sensible, thinking actress, mayb the Smita Patil of Indian TV, and it would be great to see her back and see her in a new role, coz she will make good choices😊
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah i like sargun but she makes ganga seem timid and docile, sriti i saw her for the first time in BV but she owned ganga! so i feel there is a little lost feel to ganga now, it is like wirth each replacement a part of character dies
gehna- is no more the old fiery gehna
anandi - is now like a 40 yr old preacher
ganga is all timid and times full modern english acent