Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Hi Everyone...
I'm new to DKDM forum. I found this topic interesting so thought I would join this discussion.

From what I have noticed on this show so far.. I think gods do not say no to anybody. Diti came to Mahadev for help, he said yes to her.. Aditi went to Parvati for help and she said yes too.. 😆
We should also understand that in spite of Indra's provocation, the Asuras had the option to not go so out of control.. so in a way they did insult Mahadev's boon.. So when Parvati decides that they don't deserve to enter swarg anymore, she is not entirely wrong..  She is not different from Mahadev after all.. she is the other half of him😳

@ bold... so very much agreee wid you.. the selfish world it is...!! and fr this selfish world thse 2 suffer forever..
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I realllyy wonderif indradevs negative behavioru changed...
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't think I have ever hated Indra so much he crossed the line and made father and son come face to face with each other. He has put his nose in where in does not belong again. The way he stood ans smiled felt like slapping him.
Parvati and Mahdev facing each other is too frightening to see. She has become a mother again and not adhishakthi. Parvati despite knowing Indra's intentitions stands up to her husband . Why why. 

Indra never learns

Parvati why can't you see the future .
advaitin thumbnail

I would like to share an insight. Puranic stories are allegories, teaching us the facts of life. The current theme in DKDM is superb, but to get a better understanding of what is being conveyed, a deeper meaning has to be explored.

Lord Ganesha is guarding the door to Swarga. Swarga here stands for the spiritual path to God. Traditionally he is the guardian of the Muladhara Chakra, which is the starting point for the comatose Kundalini ( spiritual sadhana) to wake up and start rising. Lord Ganesha, being wise and ponderous due to his size also has a meaning here. He takes his time, he judges whether to allow you in. Traditionally, out of the 9 grahas in astrology, he is the lord of Ketu- the most destructive, unpredictable graha, whose main function in life is to cause sudden events, which bring about disillusionment with this world, and an aspiration for moksha. So it all ties in.

Ma Parvati is Prakriti. There are said to be two types of Prakriti as Krishna says in the Gita. Apara Prakriti, is  all that is around us, constantly moving impermanent world, which includes our mind and body complex as well. This Apara Prakriti does not want us to go on the spiritual path. She is Mahamaya. She is powerful. Para Prakriti is her other roop, it is one with Shiva. It is Shiva, the eternal, blemishless, blissful Atma.

Sorry to say this, but WE are the Asuras. Drowning in materialism and ignorance, fallen from God, that is why Asuras are shown as a multitude compared to the Gods always.

The Devs are our mind and senses- both of cognition and action. Indradev is the mind, the king of the senses. In the Vedas, Surya dev is our eyes, Agni dev our speech etc. Naturally the mind and senses do not want you to go on the spiritual path, otherwise how will you enjoy life and the pleasures it has to offer.

Shiva is our guide, he is Lord Dakshinamurthy, always wanting us to come back home.

The above are symbolism's richly quoted in our Vedas, Upanishads, Gita etc. I am not making this up.

Watching DKDM is enriching, loving the actors is natural, enjoying the stories is obvious. But I thought to share the above, to also stimulate a deeper understanding.

Sorry about the long message. But I love this forum  and I just wanted to share.

kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: advaitin

I would like to share an insight. Puranic stories are allegories, teaching us the facts of life. The current theme in DKDM is superb, but to get a better understanding of what is being conveyed, a deeper meaning has to be explored.

Lord Ganesha is guarding the door to Swarga. Swarga here stands for the spiritual path to God. Traditionally he is the guardian of the Muladhara Chakra, which is the starting point for the comatose Kundalini ( spiritual sadhana) to wake up and start rising. Lord Ganesha, being wise and ponderous due to his size also has a meaning here. He takes his time, he judges whether to allow you in. Traditionally, out of the 9 grahas in astrology, he is the lord of Ketu- the most destructive, unpredictable graha, whose main function in life is to cause sudden events, which bring about disillusionment with this world, and an aspiration for moksha. So it all ties in.

Ma Parvati is Prakriti. There are said to be two types of Prakriti as Krishna says in the Gita. Apara Prakriti, is  all that is around us, constantly moving impermanent world, which includes our mind and body complex as well. This Apara Prakriti does not want us to go on the spiritual path. She is Mahamaya. She is powerful. Para Prakriti is her other roop, it is one with Shiva. It is Shiva, the eternal, blemishless, blissful Atma.

Sorry to say this, but WE are the Asuras. Drowning in materialism and ignorance, fallen from God, that is why Asuras are shown as a multitude compared to the Gods always.

The Devs are our mind and senses- both of cognition and action. Indradev is the mind, the king of the senses. In the Vedas, Surya dev is our eyes, Agni dev our speech etc. Naturally the mind and senses do not want you to go on the spiritual path, otherwise how will you enjoy life and the pleasures it has to offer.

Shiva is our guide, he is Lord Dakshinamurthy, always wanting us to come back home.

The above are symbolism's richly quoted in our Vedas, Upanishads, Gita etc. I am not making this up.

Watching DKDM is enriching, loving the actors is natural, enjoying the stories is obvious. But I thought to share the above, to also stimulate a deeper understanding.

Sorry about the long message. But I love this forum  and I just wanted to share.

beautiful...!!! very wonderful insight 👏

welcome to the DKDM forum..!!
Nishitarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: advaitin

Wow..wow!!! beautiful! very insightful..👏
Please post more often!
bhakti2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
see what i mean when i said everything has a reason. u saw the reason and meaning behind yesterday epi. :D 
Indra will get his due as always. though he is in swarag his thoughts and behaviour are like from narak. :D 😉