India-Forums

Update Nov 9th

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 7:47am | IP Logged

thanks to chets from bollyteens

UPDATE

Vijay is in some safehouse. Hes talking to some guy called Prakash (whos in Malini's office). Prakash tells Vijay that he has infiltrated Malini's office and found out that Malini put Megha into the hands of some Mama. Apparently Malini called her Mama from his native village to do this job. Prakash gives Vijay the details of the house where Megha is being kept by the Mama. Vijay thinks to himself ''i better get to Megha..'' ( i dont know why Vijay wants Megha). Chotu and Prem have found Vijays safehouse and Chotu knocks on the door, Vijay curiously opens up, Chotu bursts in (gunda-style) saying he wants to ask him questions about Megha. Vijay says he knows nothing, but Chotu persists and they get into a tussle with each other and Vijay pushes him aside and escapes through a backdoor. Prem watches from outside, Rimjhim joins him. Chotu comes out and tells Prem that he got away, Prem and Rimjhim get angry at Chotu for making a blunder of the situation. Prem tells Chotu ''we have men all over the city looking for Vijay..so go help them!''. Prem promises a distressed Rimjhim that Megha will be found.

Rimjhim gets home and tells Yashoda that she is sure that Vijay has Megha or knows something about Megha. Rimjhim explains what happened and how Vijay ran from Chotu..thus he must have Megha..otherwise he wouldnt run. Rimjhim is sure that Vijay must be in the city some place and Prem will surely find her. Just then Rimjhim gets a call from Kaveri's worksite about some problem.

Kaveri is at the worksite with the workers. Rimjhim and Yashoda push through to get to Kaveri and find her hurt, they ask her what happened. She says that during the construction work, Pratap and some men came and tried to halt the construction of the hospital. Kaveri says she doesnt know how but she got hit by a stone. Rimjhim and Yashoda are very concerned. Just then...Pratap arrives with some men and says that the hospital cant be built. Kaveri, Yashoda and Rimjhim march towards him, Rimjhim tells him not to come play his dirty political games here. Pratap says that these are not political games but this is Mr Agarwal's land (the shrewd businessman whos Pratap's friend) and so any hospital built here will be by Agarwal. Yashoda tells him that Kaveri has all the legal permits to build on this land and everything will go as originally planned. Pratap tells the workers that they will all be treated for free at Agarwals hospital. Kaveri says ''this is my husbands dream, this will be my husbands hospital and no one can stop it''. Rimjhim further says ''And one more thing... you better not come play your political games here otherwise you'l be ruined. Dont think Kaveri is alone, we all are with her! and one day i promise i will beat you in your own politics and that is not a threat but a warning!''. Pratap has fear in his eyes (hes scared of Rimjhim now).

Malini's Mami is sitting on the bed with a stomach ache. Megha comes along happily with colouring books and stuff. Mami wants a stomach massage (Mami is a comical character). Megha wants her mummy but Mami tells her that Mummy has gone out of town for some work. Megha then says that ''daddy and grandad will be home though'' .Mama (another comic character) comes in and taunts Mami telling her shes always eating. Mami asks him to get the chef because she wants to eat. Mama taunts her saying hes waiting by the door for that purpose. Mami taunts him back telling him not to act so smart because the whole reason they left the village was because he couldnt hold on to a good business there, thats why hes named ''ranchordas'' (haha). Mami and Mama have a comical fight. Then Vijay gives them a call and Mama picks up. Vijay tells them that he will be representing Malini now..so he will be over there at night to pay them. Mama agrees as it means more money for him. He tells Mami the news..Mami and Mama are happy. Meghas not too happy.

Yashoda, Kaveri and Rimjhim are standing in a line (these 3 seem to hang out together nowadays) in front of an angry Babuji. Bua stands in the background. Babuji asks them what the three of them have been upto and what happened..they all explain. Rimjhim also tells him that she set Pratapji straight. Babuji is more concerned about Kaveri as she is pregnant and scolds Rimjhim and Yashoda about it. He orders that the construction work be halted. Rimjhim says that cant happen, Babuji gets angry, Rimjhim explains that Kaveri can work from home and she and Yashoda will travel to the site. Rimjhim apologises for not asking for permission before she does things. Babuji dismisses Kaveri and Yashoda. They leave. Rimjhim tries to leave but he makes her ask permission to leave first...the situation becomes so comical that Babuji, Rimjhim and Bua have a giggle.

Rakesh comes home and is frustrated because he had gone to get a business contract. Rakesh starts saying ''I cant believe they rejected me! Im Rakesh Sharma MD!!..how can they reject me. I waited 3 hours and they just rejected me for a small business contract''. Yashoda is sad. Babuji tells Rakesh that the problem is that he isnt Rakesh Sharma MD anymore because his company doesnt exist and now he must start from scratch like an ordinary man because he has lost his position. Rakesh listens to his father and realises his mistake and agrees with Babuji that he must start from scratch. Babuji gives him hope telling him that he is a confident guy who can run a business! Rakesh promises Babuji that from today he will be a new Rakesh Sharma.

PREVIEW
Rimjhim and Prem are hot on the trail and find some cottage
Vijay arrives at Mama and Mami's house...much to their shock (i think they think hes Ajay)
Rakesh has some success with business

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 8:27am | IP Logged
thank u soooo much for the update!!! Smile
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update.!
arnav Senior Member