Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Srilathalolla

IF-Rockerz

Srilathalolla

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
This Thread is dedicated to my Favorite Writers. I had this in my mind for a long time  but I did not get time or I should say that I was Lazy Embarrassed Anyways Coming to the point I am a very huge fan of Arnav and Khushi so I have started reading the FF's and I became a big fan of these FF's I have read a lot and few writers have touched me with their writing.  

NOTE : Bashers please stay way from this thread because it is simply an appreciation thread. If you can not appreciate then stay away  

I am not saying that the others are bad I too love some FF's written by other writers but these are my 

I Applaud all these writers 

Here are some flowers for these beautiful people 

Few words about these writers 

Appy  : 
              What should I tell about her very one know's about this talented Girl she is the most active member and helps every one who approaches her. I love most of her work it is hard for me to pick one but If I have to pick one then I would say PAWN and KANK . Appy Keep up the great work.

Sandy : 

Sandy I call her Bacha and yes dear you are that for me.She is an amazing person and she is very straight forward which I like the most in her. Coming to her work I love all her work but the one's that are I love are Tu meri zindagi hain and  Angel Series . Good going dear. All the best for your future work.

Deeptiya :

I have read 2 of her works and I really love them a lot . Between the two strangers and The Dawn of the Dawn's. Great work dear. Never every give up just keep writing.

Sierapomeroy  :
I don't know her personally but I love all her work .
The 2 FF's I love the most are Depth of my Passion and My 
broken Angel. In these 2 FF's she portrays the human emotions and the sufferings very clearly. 

Anonymous:                                                      
Aha what should I say about her , her writings talk more .I love Making Khushi mine series. All the best and keep up  great work  

Jagruthi :   

I spoke to her couple of times from what that conversation what I understood is she is a very nice person and a very sensitive. I love the way she posts the writers responses   after she read her readers comments and I love all her work. I love the Lessons in Love and Maid , mistress and MRS the most among her work. All the best  

Here comes the most Lovable and famous Jodi to congratulate my Favorite writes        

NOTE : Thanks Chandana helping me in making this thread. 

Edited by Srilathalolla - 27 November 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

kharunyasushantkymarargata-Koeli_Appy-deepthiyaNatshoney5Anony_mousjg12fleurssunitikapoorpenny25AsiyamajeedILoveFFP4rveen12ipkkndfan21smiley-shineyjagrutidasthagarwalhira_arnielalarukhrulamashikha208ARSHIANDInishu_shorna.Brooke..Sandy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Appreciation thread for my Favorite writers" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smiley-shiney

IF-Dazzler

smiley-shiney

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged

"All readers come to fiction as willing accomplices to your lies. Such is the basic goodwill contract made the moment we pick up a work of fiction."
                                                                            "Steve Almond, WD

Thanks for all the beautiful writers who through their wonderful stories  still kept IPK & ARSHI alive .

Today even though pain is their as IPK went off air but only these ficitons of ArShi  made me to overcome the pain .

Special hugs for Latha Di for creating this platform to appreciate the writers of the beautiful fictions who helped to fill our hunger of ArShi through their writings.
 Through their writings they had completed the incompleted tracks which were left in IPK & filled the void in our hearts.

I love all the writers , but to say about the above writers  they r extremely beautiful & their writings for fantastic 

Appy Di : I love PAWN & ONS 2 . Appy Di was fantastic

Sandy : NO TIME FOR LOVE is my all time favourite

Deepthiya: Loved her two ficitons

Sierapomeroy:  I not yet completed reading her ficitons but I liked her concepts

Anonymous :  what 2 say MKM series r beyond beautiful

Jagruthi : Maid , Mistress & Mrs . I loved this & the current LEssons In Love was very nice

Edited by smiley-shiney - 06 December 2013 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srilathalollashikha208

Anamika100

IF-Dazzler

Anamika100

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I love these ff writers and want to Thank them from the bottom of my heart for giving me countless hours of pleasure reading their fantastic creations.
When the show ended so abruptly, it is these writers that kept us Arhi fans going by continuing their Arhi works and I could always look forward to their updates at the end of a stressful day in asli duniya and then I could lose myself in the Sapno ki duniya that they created where the magic was still alive.

Thank you!!!ClapClapClap

Edited by Anamika100 - 29 November 2013 at 1:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srilathalollashikha208

GoGreen

IF-Rockerz

GoGreen

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Latha for this thread.

I like to add...khushi sarun...,and Black Paradize..I call her pari...

I love her FFs too.

Appy...

I like all her FFs...

ONS2 is my favourite...followed by BFW 1.

Sandy,Jaggu,Roy,Annoy...

I tell you I love all of them...but see everyone had became very lazy..

No one update their FFs yaar regularly...

Pari tho gayab hogaye.

Edited by GoGreen - 04 December 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fleursshikha208Srilathalolla

hira_arnie

IF-Rockerz

hira_arnie

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
My place Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shikha208

lalarukh

IF-Rockerz

lalarukh

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
wow dear very nice and sweet gesture...no doubt our forum is active and lively just because of the lovely superb and talented writers...best part of their writing is THEY R INCREASING THE LOVE FOR OUR DEAREST ARNAV AND KHUSHI MORE AND MORE DAY BY DAY:)...
deepthiya love u loads ...

for these all great writers...

Edited by lalarukh - 27 November 2013 at 10:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthiyaasthagarwalfleursAsiyamajeedSrilathalolla.Sandy.

Srilathalolla

IF-Rockerz

Srilathalolla

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalarukh

wow dear very nice and sweet gesture...no doubt our forum is active and lively just because of the lovely superb and talented writers...best part of their writing is THEY R INCREASING THE LOVE FOR OUR DEAREST ARNAV AND KHUSHI MORE AND MORE DAY BY DAY:)...
deepthiya  love u loads :) 

Yes I agree these writers keep us alive with their writings 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthiyaasthagarwalAsiyamajeedlalarukhshikha208.Sandy.

Anony_mous

Goldie

Anony_mous

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for liking and mentioning my work. I am humbled :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jg12fleursAsiyamajeedsmiley-shineyhira_arnielalarukhSrilathalolla.Sandy.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top