Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogibear21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[QUOTE=ariarai]if my mother spend time rasing loving someone else and shiped me to bouarding school i will be bitter  i love kalpi i wish she gets someone who will love her [/QUOTE
thats where Raghav comes in 😆😆😆
and i agree with you..if the same happened to me i would've been just as bitter as she is
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Children want complete control on their mothers love .. and when mothers wants the same they ask to give space..  and it is their life.. 

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pakhi is pretty but kalpi too is beautiful & i find her very expressive & very ambitious😳😳
& i love aspirants😃plz don't compare sum1 with their outer beauty instead of this always see the beauty of heart😃..& she is justified indeed abt her insecurities wit her mom & pakhi..here i'll blame kamla😡 she is at her fault..i love kalpi😳😳
i hope soon she'll get her prince charming(Raghav)😳😳
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I find Paakhi a much more b'tfl person than Kalpi. And m not talkin abt the way she luks. She has a b'tfl heart. Her intro scene wz 1 where she stopped a bs to help an old lady board it, this tells us a lot abt her char. She might hv bin spoilt as a kid bt she has grown up 2 be a vry sensitive person and therein lies her beauty! And this is all bcz of Kamla's upbringing.
Abt Kalpi all i cn say is..I dont like brooding, self-righteous characters. She and kamla hv a communication gap that needs 2 be overcome. She is ambitious nd i like that abt her bt her cold attitude 2wards paakhi is uncalled-for, especialy when Paakhi is goin out of her way 2 reach out 2 her.
Lastly abt Kalpi-Raghav pair, they lukd cute 2gether when they wr kids, bt now m not so sure coz they both r serius brooding type of characters, m just assuming abt raghav here bt since he had such a turbulent childhood, its only natural that he wud be a bit bitter. So 'neem' and 'karela' wudn't be an ideal pair!
Paakhi on the other hand, has been showered wid love all her life and she is more than willing 2 giv sm love back 2 the world, so IMHO, she will add just the ryt amount of sunshine 2 raghav's cloudy life, bringing out the rainbow colors of love!! Raghav-Paakhi ship any1??
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

I find Paakhi a much more b'tfl person than Kalpi. And m not talkin abt the way she luks. She has a b'tfl heart. Her intro scene wz 1 where she stopped a bs to help an old lady board it, this tells us a lot abt her char. She might hv bin spoilt as a kid bt she has grown up 2 be a vry sensitive person and therein lies her beauty! And this is all bcz of Kamla's upbringing.
Abt Kalpi all i cn say is..I dont like brooding, self-righteous characters. She and kamla hv a communication gap that needs 2 be overcome. She is ambitious nd i like that abt her bt her cold attitude 2wards paakhi is uncalled-for, especialy when Paakhi is goin out of her way 2 reach out 2 her.
Lastly abt Kalpi-Raghav pair, they lukd cute 2gether when they wr kids, bt now m not so sure coz they both r serius brooding type of characters, m just assuming abt raghav here bt since he had such a turbulent childhood, its only natural that he wud be a bit bitter. So 'neem' and 'karela' wudn't be an ideal pair!
Paakhi on the other hand, has been showered wid love all her life and she is more than willing 2 giv sm love back 2 the world, so IMHO, she will add just the ryt amount of sunshine 2 raghav's cloudy life, bringing out the rainbow colors of love!! Raghav-Paakhi ship any1??

All is kamla's fault😡. why doesn't she clears the MU's related to kalpis hostelwala issue & the real culprit of paper leaking...kalpi is justified,kalpi's gurdges for pakhi r justified..kamla made kalpi like this.. she always says to kalpi that we r poor, we r poor..& u hv to fullfill our dreams & all...& kamla always made sure that kalpi wanna sacrifice for the sake of pakhi & she'll always make sure & wht abt pakhi..pakhi always pampered by all including kamla.pakhi never saw the little glimpse of poverty..she always got wht she want ..why she always says to kalpi that kamla maa luvs me most & i'll nt let go kamla maa away frm me...so at this place automatically negativity will arise in any1's mind whether she is kalpi or u or me..wht do u expect frm kalpi in this situations...😳 & raghav & kalpi r nt a karela & neem anymore..
raghav always happy & njoys kalpi & her family company..he has issues wit only kapoors & kalpi hs only issues wit pakhi & kamla only becoz of MUs made by kamla..when MU will get clear everything will be fine.😃.
& i'm shiping in Kalpi-Raghav😳Raghv-kalpi indeed the best jodi & will look very very cute & hott with each other..i"m sure their chemistry will be very sizzling..☺️
but this won't matter who loves whome.. only matters raghav loves whome...kalpi ya pakhi😳 lets see😃Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 10 years ago
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LoveAngel21

I ship palki raghav <3 bt lets see kalpi already seems attracted to.him...!
smita.yadav thumbnail
I like kalpi more.shes just a poor helpless kid who is not getting her mother's actual love. she is only craving for kamlas love and pakhi is snatching all that from her.I want raghav to be with kalpi. their chemistry is gonna rock.kalpi is beautiful. looks little like DEEPIKA PADUKONE.I find her extremely beautiful.pakhi is ok. just because she's white and kalpi dusky doesn't mean she's good looking.kalpI has features and charisma. she's gorgeous and sensible.kalpiii we love you. You are best
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: smita.yadav

I like kalpi more.shes just a poor helpless kid who is not getting her mother's actual love. she is only craving for kamlas love and pakhi is snatching all that from her.I want raghav to be with kalpi. their chemistry is gonna rock.kalpi is beautiful. looks little like DEEPIKA PADUKONE.I find her extremely beautiful.pakhi is ok. just because she's white and kalpi dusky doesn't mean she's good looking.kalpI has features and charisma. she's gorgeous and sensible.kalpiii we love you. You are best

Yaah kalpi is the best😳 & i love her❤️
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The girl playing Pakhi...Whats her real name..Shirin or Shrini
She has been added to the cast list. Her fanpage on IF is newly made i guess.
Just confused regarding her name.Edited by Pheunli - 10 years ago