Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Wake up CVs...before its too late....

suniks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
MB show was meant to be a magnum opus...so proclaimed its makers in the beginning ...but these days the show looks like its being made on a shoe string budget with the CVs struggling to take the story forward...

On the other hand the show is pitted against time tested mythological  serials that never fail to attract viewers...shows which can be called 'magnum opus'  in every sense of the word...they have raced ahead leaps and bounds and MB show is now slowly being relegated to the status of a 'just another show' with usual plotting family members, pregnancy track and may be a possible miscarriage track, separation track...

From the way things seem to be going with MB show, it looks like the CVs have decided that its a lost cause and  have given up without even giving a fight... they need to take a leaf out of the makers of the No 2 show which was based on a 3 hour movie, the  makers are stretching the story line   with new twists and turns captivating more and more audience every day ...and  look  at  our  MB  makers, from the start of the show till today, all they have is  one Dipali and lately a  Bua with their  silly and stale  plotting that never fails to create boredom and drive  away hordes of  audience every day...

Wake up CVs and remind yourself that you promised us a 'Magnum Opus' ...
so stick to it and dont give us  some silly crappy show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dis show has bcam totaly crap now
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont tink its dat bad... Im not pickin on ppl or pin pointin but many memberz on dis forum lyk 2 complain al da tym... Hate almost evry trax... Sumtyms its rk n sumtymz its madhu on da bashin end:-( honestly speakin i hardly visit da forum but wen i do it always puts a downer on my mood... I enjoy da show alot more wen i dont visit da forum...dis trax is not dat bad as many r mkin it out 2b... Jus my pov...:-)
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice post i agree with u 
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The CV has spoiled the show themselves!!
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel the end of the show is in sight...first quarter of 2014 and that's it,the CVs don't know how to take the story fwd and their resources are clearly meant for the upcoming show RR and their movie project...but for DVD's sake i'll watch it right till the end.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

i feel the end of the show is in sight...first quarter of 2014 and that's it,the CVs don't know how to take the story fwd and their resources are clearly meant for the upcoming show RR and their movie project...but for DVD's sake i'll watch it right till the end.

Agree...just watching for sake of DVD
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't like that they recycled scenes they had showed to us previously packaged to show in the film, they could have shot only new scenes here and showed it us in the film, the makers just don't care about that aspect. However despite the film being a farce, it's actually entertaining this track of RK's ego getting dented as his wife is more interesting to the press now. He got insulted by the press today and we could see he is uncomfortable with her growing popularity and he will take it out on Madhu we've heard through the spoiler, so the show is not unwatchable, still I feel it's entertaining, however this show has always been about twists occurring frequently, however, each twist they bring is illogical they have never taken the time to make it believable ever.
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

I didn't like that they recycled scenes they had showed to us previously packaged to show in the film, they could have shot only new scenes here and showed it us in the film, the makers just don't care about that aspect. However despite the film being a farce, it's actually entertaining this track of RK's ego getting dented as his wife is more interesting to the press now. He got insulted by the press today and we could see he is uncomfortable with her growing popularity and he will take it out on Madhu we've heard through the spoiler, so the show is not unwatchable, still I feel it's entertaining, however this show has always been about twists occurring frequently, however, each twist they bring is illogical they have never taken the time to make it believable ever.

that's what i'm saying nafs...this track looks promising but the CVs now have a proven track record of ruining good plots by introducing unnecessary twists...however what concerns me is what next after this??the pregnancy card has been played,now its turn to play the miscarriage and separation card(most probably)...then losing the baby turns Madhu into a workaholic and her stardom is on the rise(again most probably)...but then what??we know the CVs are running out of ideas now...they are trying to alter the ongoing plot according to TRPs which means that either they rush through subplots or they drop it completely without giving audience the time to warm up to it.