Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Jaya for your kindness and patience in writing these updates.
Thendral is like a roller coaster ride...it takes you to the pinnacle of excitement, drops you down the cliff with no warning and starts to climb up slowly again.😆
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
thanks for the updates dear..
Loved how Deepa handled Roja...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya!!
Deepa handled Roja so well, kudos to her, and indirectly telling Prabha the same thing too lol!!

With TT, I think Tamil is making a big mistake.  Firstly he lied to Thulasi saying he talked to Nitesh ggrrr, I remember last time he told her that he would always tell her everything but he is lying again. 

Secondly not telling Nitesh and Prabha is a very big mistake, they are going to think he is selfish and greedy.

Thirdly believing Satyamoorthi too fast is a mistake, he should properly check out who this person is before investing in a lot of money. 

Tamil did a little strange act going all weird talking about money I was like lol!!!  Kinda creepy though...

Thulasi vs Shiva should be interesting to see, looking forward to that!
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Deepa was awesome, I have been always impressed with her. They showed both Deepa and Kalyani as brave women and very courageous. Now, Kalyani has changed into a timid cat ðŸ˜¡ and so I'm glad that they are maintaining Deepa like this. 😃
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kudos to Deepa. What can I say about Tamil! If he takes one step forward, he follows that with 
4 steps backwards. Money greed has taken over him. He wants to prove that he is some one greater
Than what he really is. Not telling P is Ok. But nitish, he is part of his family.Roja is getting on my
Nerves. She is a thoroughly spoilt brat. I thought only rich city kids can be brats. She is proving
Dumb village girls are worse brats with no brains.she needs a tight slap from Kanagu.
Sakshi and Shyam story is unfolding very well.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Thanks Thangam!!

Hhhmm, new police officer coming??  Good person or bad person?
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Thanks Harhem for the Thurs and Fri updates. 

I like Deepa's determination, I'm sure she will handle everything, looks like some new characters are coming with her track. 

Nila?  Hhmm, not sure why the whole flashback and the sudden scene with her falling.  Is it to bring Thulasi and Nila closer?