Page 2 Page 9

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

ARIYA FF-

Deception, Intrigue...and Passion?

By Amri174

RatingT (Suitable for AGES 13 and older)

THREAD FOUR

I hereby reserve all rights to this original work of fan fiction.

Any attempt(s) to reproduce the work in other websites, especially social networking sites, without the permission of the author will lead to the express removal of the story and an abrupt suspension of further updates.

Plagiarism is a cowardly act, and I condemn and frown upon any person who attempts to steal the work of another individual(s).

I sincerely request my readers to inform me if they spot any instance of my work being plagiarized.

Disclaimer: This work of fan fiction is based on the characters and events portrayed in the TV series "Arjun" airing on Star Plus and produced by Four Lions. No copyright infringement intended.

*INDEX*       

Link to Thread  # 1:  THREAD ONE

Link to Thread  # 2:  THREAD TWO

Link to Thread  # 3: THREAD THREE

STATUS OF FF:

STORY DISCONTINUED AS ON 25/02/2014 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Amri- - 25 February 2014 at 9:48am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita.nandiniVirMan505roselabenaziluvrainaartiabjeyaprachi90nakshatra92shreya09jia03Aabish_02rimi_invisiblebeenish248srividhya68Live-life_Nikita_unishazmadmadonaDivineDarknessxaviarachand91Riya.S.007ll_megha_llsaritak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya FF:"Deception,Intrigue.."#4 *Discontinued* Note: Pg 8" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Yayy, new thread!Party

Thanks for putting up with me for so long, I am grateful and indebted to each one of you who've been a part of this journey. I am taken away, each time, by your comments and reception of my story.

And comments will be replied to in a few minutes...thanks in advance for your patienceSmile

Warning: This is a LONG chapter...hope you like it:)

SCROLL DOWN TO CHAPTER 8C.

Edited by -Amri- - 26 November 2013 at 11:06am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505iluvrainaartijia03shreya09rimi_invisiblebeenish248Live-lifeunishazmadmadona_Nikita_DivineDarknessAks13xaviarall_megha_llsaritak

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita.nandiniDarkchocolaterao.99VirMan505-soumi-Aisha1998sangeethbalabenazMy_loveis_gonePisces_Gurliluvrainaartiabjeyatruptscoolmanjusha_92snemaanriyaarjunAabish_02SATRISHIjia03shreya09nakshatra92beenish248rimi_invisiblesrividhya68rinku95madmadonaLive-life_Nikita_ll_megha_lldevildiva21Aks13DivineDarknessshah10xaviarasaritak

unishaz

IF-Rockerz

unishaz

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
r

Live-life

IF-Rockerz

Live-life

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yeah another update!!!!!! Big smile
I am sooo happy you updated!!!! LOL Sorry...too much excitement but oh well.Wink
Coming to the update...
I am speechless...I mean...sorry I have to say this...but it made me cry again!!!! *sobs* Cry
(don't you dare blame yourself for me crying...I already it's because all the emotions you portray in this story by your writing...I can't help it...so don't you dare feel guilty!) 
Ayesha and Liza...were the only ones kept out of the loop here. 
I mean so much for being a team...They were feeling so left out. Poor them.
Even they deserve to know the truth because seeing their team members behaving like this must have been a huge shock for them. And it's fair for them to have questions. And they deserve answers as much as everybody does. Poor Aisha...she had a headache...Hope she gets well soon.Embarrassed

And Oh my God! What do I say about Arjun???? 
He...is hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And this time deeply...very deeply. It's a LOT to take in, in just one day. 
First finding out that your subordinate who you had a bond with isn't exactly dead, then you finally meet her, and that confirms that she was faking her death, then she comes into your office to tell you the truth, and you find out that she was your wife's cousin and she thought that you were the one who killed her. And you think she betrayed you, by faking all that she was. 
and then you hear the name that took everything away from you...Sikander. 
Just how can you hold all that in for such a lllooonnnggg time...
I mean what is this man? Hats off to him...
but at the end of the day...it all catches up to you...one way or another...it does. and you can't resist it...and that's what happened...
I just hope that...he gets all the happiness he deserves...Embarrassed

and and and...
Did I just see new-found love at the end of this update...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
*HAPPY DANCE* 
O mi god!!!!!! I am sooo happy...Big smile

Fantabulous update Behna!!!!!!!! I loved it...
I know there has been a drop in likes but don't worry I know you will win them back with your out of the world writing!!! Ab doston mein to ye chalte hain na...kyun ki har ek friend zaroori/kamina ho ta hai. Embarrassed

Update sooonnn!!! 
I love u!!!!! Heart

Edited by Live-life - 26 November 2013 at 12:35pm

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Res
Haww im thirdCry

Awesome update... 
i was thinking of Aisha's and Liza's reaction and u gave that...
They were MIA for last few parts...
So Aisha knows Riya...interesting
OMG Rathore was damn furious... but i loved it... Riya deserved that...

ArjunCryCry 
update soon
oh yeah forgot to tell it was short updateOuch

Edited by Leki - 30 November 2013 at 4:44am

saritak

IF-Stunnerz

saritak

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
wow
awesome update
love it
cont soonClapClapClapClapClap