FF: ~Crashed~ This is my First: Preview of Chp 26 Pg 76 - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nazzyx8

Jumoke.. sorry for the late reply!! *HoldsHerEars* 😳

You're a brilliant writer!!⭐️👏

Hats Off to you and your dedication in writing and coming up with brilliant stories!!😃⭐️

Keep it up!!😊

It's okay dear and no need to apologize...hehe...🤗
Awww...thanks dear and I really try and i will aslong someone is willing to read it.😳😛
Edited by najialuv88 - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter Twenty-Six Preview

I smiled and she got up from the bed and went back to the dresser to finish getting ready, slowly putting on bracelets, necklace, and her wedding ring.

I watched in slow fascination as she put something red in the middle part of her hair and used a comb over some strands of her hair and she began to softly hum.

Instead of sparking up a conversation, I got lost into the soft hum of her voice, slowly closing my eyes as a memory began to tug itself from behind my eyelids.

It was a memory that I haven't thought about in years but Shraddha's voice and actions was starting to drag it upward from its depth.

I folded my hands together, dragging my foot into the stocky folds of my dress as my mother was busy humming a song as she carefully began to pull her hair into a tight bun.

"I want to play ouuutttsiiidddeee!!!!!!!!!!" I drawled out in annoyance.

She turned and a pair of brown eyes met my gaze and gave me a stern frown.

"You are something else Jin Yeon, you are not allowed to play outside, after getting in a fight with the neighbor boy." She said before she skillfully cleaned her dress.

"But he picked on me...he was teasing me." I said while folding my hands in defiance.

She looked at me and shook her head.

"You have to learn how to control yourself Jin, its not becoming as a young woman." She said.

"I don't care, I won't let someone pick on me or tease me...what difference does it make if I'm a girl...it's not right to hurt other people feelings." I said.

For a moment she paused and she turned towards me, a scowl pressed firmly on her lips and I lowered my hands, gripping it towards my dress as I looked down, getting prepared for her to give me another spanking just like earlier.

TO BE CONTINUED...