Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Never in million years I dont think there has been a family this stupid. Hate this disgusting cheap piece of garbage family. Bharadwaj family nahi they should rename themselves bakwaas family Angry

Especially hate this sujata, hated her since naico track, tried to like her, but no this witch keep on doing shit. I wanted to slap her hard the way she was behaving with Roli in the seg. Want to poke her eyes with a knife grrr. Censored hope jhanvi gets killed by shaurya some day n everyone should then cry that y they didnt believed Roli LOL

Mataji, the great oh shut up u are a complete idiot, you believe a psycho (like wife, like husband shedding crocodile tears) not your bahu who saved your stupid family  million times. If u love shaurya so much put him in your lap, sing a lullaby for him grrr Angry

Next sid, did your spine broke. Oh come on your wife is getting yelled at you are standing there like a dumbo. You always say Roli should discuss problems with you, why should Roli discuss problems with you, you wont believe her, fine now with Roli keeping him away from her plans.Cry Well you have the genes of this stupid people so I don't expect much from you. Want to see Sid from sept-nov 2011 back who didn't care for anybody. Wish atleast once would like to see Sid man up and standing up for Roli. Why Roli why did u change him? I think Sid is scared of his family after getting slapped this many times LOL u make me laugh Sid Cry

Ok next dimar mata, sorry did cat got your tongue. Was there a tape over your mouth that you couldn't speak? You knew what shaurya is up to but as usual not a peep out of you. I seriously doubt now if you even love your sister. I think you enjoy seeing her get hurt Cry Angry

Ok back to this stupid track, well anyone can see it's a repeat of khushi track,Ouch khushi tried to poison simar, roli got blamed. Here shaurya as male version of khushi trying to kill jhanvi roli getting blamed. (karuna was the pawn, now its sujata)

Next will be the recording even if roli gets the recording it will not see the light for atleast 2 months or the recording will be something else.Angry In khushi track it took more than 2 months for the truth to get revealed, here expect no less.Angry

Soon ki2 will get pregnant. Angry After all this sr in a week she will definitely get pregnant I don't think they used any protection, ki2 was in a hurry to jump into bed with ki1 she must have forgot or didn't got the time to buy protection or took birth control pills even if she is a nurse. LOL So same track, shaurya will try to hurt jhanvi roli will get blamed. Yada yada yawn.Sleepy Roli may get kicked out of the house. Kya faida. No sr or Rosid babies.Cry (only difference from the khushi track, in khushi track it was simar/khushi pregnant, and khushi herself trying to hurt simars baby here it will be jhanvi pregnant and shaurya trying to hurt her I guess jhanvi is the new lead coz I only seen leads kids suffering)Cry

Well it would been interesting if roli was pregnant and shaurya trying to hurt her. But no, grrr cant control the anger anymore we are not even getting Rosid consummation.Angry Cry Whenever a Rosid scene comes I thought sr will happen, but as always big disappointment. CryAfter last scene, I have No hope left. Cry Tired of chanting for Rosid & Rosid sr. Should stick back to ff sr and ff rosid babies Cry

Why is this achla still in the show? Confused I guess to drag the episodes with her and her daughters boring property crap blah blah yada yada.Sleepy Haha haven't heard her saying aarav is the only grandson in a while. Already the episodes are iritaing, miss chandni-chowk and her mother makes it unbearable Angry

Skeleton, I have nothing to say to you I laugh whenever I see the chudail. U with your langdai and security people rofl ROFL

Meghna you are a puppet not the mastermind, first u were dancing on roli n mj's ishara. Now on shaurya ishara LOL

Cvs I have no more words for you, boring track & yawning episodes. Sleepy

After seeing this many kiki sr & no rosid sr I lost my mind. Hahahaha 

thank you guys! LOL

Do like & comment

Love you ROSID Heart

Love you AVIMAN Heart

Edited by sandraj - 26 November 2013 at 5:07am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

teja90..Reem..suju.irinthom.3napusrdeviHarryAustraliaAmreenBanoMansodiyasrimagicalrosid-Sakthi-wamavasantmygaby-Arjunzaadi-hangoksanthiyaa_JNisbahxraokrithikaJaymaaHemaG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "garbage filled minds in bharadwaj house" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Arjunzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-Arjunzaadi-

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Fantastic post beccaLOL Funny and also very true. 

This sujata is just dead for me...after all the sacrifices roli has done (even by giving her life) this kutti still hasn't realised her worth. Sometimes I feel like slapping roli also how can she keep protecting this rubbish, selfish and ehsaan faramosh familyDead

Mataji is needless in every track besides shobha track...she is just there to repeat one line, kehna ka matlab yeh hai. Shut up Mataji kehne ka matlab yeh hai ke aap bohat dumb ho. Angry

Simar is one cunning witch...all the time roli is in the centre aka bhali ka bakra she takes all credits plus no enmity with anyone. Roli is sachi mein sid's wife...a big stupid! And when she should speak she's zippedCensored

Stupid kiki and stupid bw family!

Rosid leave the house asap!

Love u AviMan!
Love u Rosid! HuhuCry

Edited by malihaahmed - 26 November 2013 at 5:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..Reem......Melissa....diyasriAmreenBanoManso-Sakthi-wamavasantsanthiyaa_JNisbahx

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged

rest of my bashing in my next reply class kar k aayi ...LOL

Edited by wamavasant - 26 November 2013 at 5:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suju.AmreenBanoManso....Melissa....diyasri-Sakthi-santhiyaa_Jraokrithika

magicalrosid

Goldie

magicalrosid

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
oh god i don't know what i will do this stupid dumb bw family...just you are getting into my nerves...dumb nonsense...and sujatha just shut your mouth and take care of your babies (kiki) don't ever talk about roli...senseless woman...

about rosid i don't know...rosid sr its still...still a dream... when will it be true..Confusedall the couple...in this  tellyworld..even sandhya and suraj...Shockedhad cosummated their marriage but only our rosid is not..Broken Heart.why are doing like this cvs...why are u partial..CryCryCry
i want kill u cvs...i don't how to say that u are the most worstest cvs ever and forever...u booldy goose...such a cruel person.,.,. such a heart less person...Angry
and this kiki oh god...really don't know such a ...Angry Angry Angry  Dead Dead 
this skeleton and that meghna...oh god really such a disgusting person...Angry

sandraj didi very nice postClap loved it thanks for the pm.Big smile

so see u later ...bye...bye love u rosidHeart love u aviman..Heartyou are the best..Embarrassed

Edited by magicalrosid - 26 November 2013 at 4:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevisuju.-Sakthi-AmreenBanoManso....Melissa....diyasrisanthiyaa_J

santhiyaa_J

IF-Rockerz

santhiyaa_J

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
HilariousROFL butCry
I can understand your feelings Unhappy
Loser cvs hurt us a lot Angry everytime Roli bothers about her family and get into troublesBroken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Sakthi-wamavasant

-Sakthi-

Goldie

-Sakthi-

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged

res-unres

Well said becca!
i hate sujatha since naico trackAngry she is really selfish...

Before roli was singing simar didi didi now she is singing jhanvi...i dont see any difference in it...i dont know whn she will concentrate on her life...i want her to sing siddhantji my husband my life my children...Poor roli, always in trouble but his husband is just standing...

i want old sid back now he is just standing...not just sid even all Bharadwaj men r standing behind their wifes...what's their pb? cvs use sid just for rosid scenes but in the family he is standing behind roli..Manish dheeraj r excellent actors y cvs dont use their talent?
Manish dheeraj rohit have perfect body i want to see them in action...i dont know if it will happen...i think it will rest a dream...

i know the story is abt sasural but in the sasural, we dont just have women we have also men who r supposed to help and support their wife when they r in trouble...but in this sasural, men r just standing...

This shaurya revenge track will be nice and different if sid was with roli...

Simar dimar crying queen did nothing for the family but stupid family give all the credits to her and roli stands with a cute smile whereas she is reason behind all the success...

No words for Meghna and sonia...

This stupid family is now planning for kiki's honymoonDead

Agree with u all...i too want rosid to quite this stupid house and start a new life in a new houseDay Dreaming

BHARADWAJ FAMILY A DUMB FAMILY Angry

LOVE U ROSID Heart

Edited by rosidsakthi - 26 November 2013 at 9:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....santhiyaa_J

diyasri

Goldie

diyasri

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

I dont know what's wrong with BW family always welcoming evils to home and tooks their side in every problem leaving Roli alone. Dont they think for once what has Roli gone through for their stupid familyAngry. Always Roli is the one who suffers and saves their family but the stupid family will never trust herAngry.. Especially I want to punch in each and every one's face when they ask simar to tell about anything when Roli is explaining the same. Y this family is so much biased to simar, the selfish? AngryConfused

And simar she is so much interested in glorifying herself as mahaan and always leaving Roli in trouble. What are u doing simar when Roli is being questioned by the entire family. Because of you ur sister will definitely become mad.. And dont call Roli as Meri Roli.. U r just calling not meaning it. Angry

I wish this time also Simar sends Rosid out from the house so that Rosid can live their life peacefully. 

And Roli enough of our didi bhakti, u just take care of ur husband and be selfish for some while. 

Sid,  hope he will take Roli's side this time. Me too want to see old sid who always stands for the right

Sujata, i dont have any words for her except go to hell..AngryAngryAngry

Jhanvi... Wow u have such a brilliant mind and u used Rosim and MJ for getting married to shaurya and after getting married to him not listening to Rosim.  Wow Jhanvi, Roli should learn from u and simar to be selfish. And u r trusting a betrayer(Shaurya) but not trusting ur bhabhi's who did so much for you. 

Shaurya. Ultimately he is taking revenge. Yes it is sad to see Roli suffering but thank god for one thing that he is the first one who is taking revenge on right person (Roli) rather than taking revenge on simar by glorifying her as the master mind of the plan.

The episodes are really boring to see the repeated taunting of shaurya and Roli suffering for that.Dead

And Rosid sr i dont think that we will get it in this era...Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Reem..srdevi-Sakthi-....Melissa....santhiyaa_J

santhiyaa_J

IF-Rockerz

santhiyaa_J

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I was so happy last year when RoSid started their life new in that house that house those scenes were so sweetEmbarrassed but that Karuna was insulting Roli after she left the house too Angry she was yellingg at Roli like a demon only for her stupid bahu KhushiCensored
Hope RoSid leaves that yellow building and start their life new in some other place not like last time near that stupid Bharadwaj house...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

....Melissa....-Sakthi-wamavasant

Post Reply New Post

Go to top