Sadda Haq Season 2

Sadda Haq HELP DESK! - Page 113

Aurora2024 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..Yaariyaan..

Hey. .I just watched few epis from season 1 and it got me glued.. I just wanted to ask that are Sandhir still married in season 2 or they're divorced or what? I'm yet to watch many episodes.. That's I was curious..

Married hain but acknowledge nahiin kar rahe hain s2- speciality.

Divorce nahiin hua. Enjoy and watch season 1😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Please anyone tell me what all happened after That Ada mam came into the campus and used Randhir .
As i didn't watch the series after that and now i saw the yesterday epi I see Randhir and Sanyukta are sad and they are working on a research center .Where is Vidhushi and Parth ...and who are these new ppl .
In wiki also nothing is showing abt the story 
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Dellz-

Please anyone tell me what all happened after That Ada mam came into the campus and used Randhir .

As i didn't watch the series after that and now i saw the yesterday epi I see Randhir and Sanyukta are sad and they are working on a research center .Where is Vidhushi and Parth ...and who are these new ppl .
In wiki also nothing is showing abt the story 

lol.. season 1 ended and season 2 started.. and season 2 gonna end soon aswell.😆

• ada died
  • parth and vidushi left the show
  • new entries came (Aryan, Nirmaan,...)

I don't watch aswell but I know these only.😆

Edited by StrawberryParam - 7 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: StrawberryParam

lol.. season 1 ended and season 2 started.. and season 2 gonna end soon aswell.😆

• ada died
  • parth and vidushi left the show
  • new entries came (Aryan, Nirmaan,...)

I don't watch aswell but I know these only.😆

dear i got a full summary from Rashi,thanks dear gor atleast replying ðŸ˜³

a lot more hppnd after that adaa tried to separate sandhir she worked for secret group masons rd also joined her in her group sum how sandhir got rid of her then dream team competition where due to ego clashes sandhir got into many fights rd was wrong he behaved very badly sanyu was the driver and in final race fite won bt in the last parth presses the nitrogen cylinder button to win which resulted in an accident rd blamed sanyu for the accident he thought sanyu pressed that button so he breaks all ties with her and left her season 1 ends here then season 2 starts which is based on mars mission after two year leap it starts with showing sanyu working in firm she has changed totally she's afraid of machines and engineering vids got married with ankit and is now in Dubai parth was in coma for two years sanyu brought him back with her dedication n true friendship in sanyu work place there's a guy name Aryan played by ashwini kaul he secretly loves sanyu he alwz helps her he's crazy for her later on he becomes sanyu best friend he's also India's biggest hacker nd dark shadow who works for country secretly Aryan brings real sanyu back also sanyu dad changed he helps and supports her they all motivates her to go isrc for mission mars where rd enters now he has a best friend name sanaya he can do anything for her the head of isrc hates sanyu and wants her to throw her out of isrc bt she's determined to be a part of mission sandhir fights Aryan alwz supports sanyu there other ppl also like arjun kritika joy sumit who r also part of mission with sanyu nirman he's the head of isrc who hates sanyu later on he realises sanyu importance and makes her the leader of mission bt now he wants to separate sanyu from aryan nd rd so that she can focus on mission rd mom is dead she committed suicide for that he blames himself rd gets jeco of sanyu and Aryan friendship he bet with Aryan that he will separate them in seven days while r Aryan says he will make sanyu commit him in seven days later rd realises he loves sanyu he's trying to win her back also Aryan left bcz he thinks sanyu only loves rd plus His dark shadow secret came out nirman also get arrested for his past bad deeds now the present scenario is that rd wants sanyu back bt sanyu is confusing o

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where can i find Sadda Haq 2 new BG sound