Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes... its true that RKR cannot be reopened, if needed it can be recreated from scratch.

The official reason given for closure was:  Ram's manager was part of RKR devt team, so both Ram and his manager Rajiv didnt have time to dedicate to that fansite.

There are other unofficial reasons which I would rather not comment here.

Yes... its true that there are so many people who miss RKR which was created and built with so much of passion and energized by very loyal fans of Ram. Shall remain in memory, can never be emulated again.

Viji
deedee18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭 but i want his official site again. i love that . 
moderator1961 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to sound a discordant note here but i think it is best closed.

I was a member of RKR... . There was too much of one sided, strongly opinionated people who indulged in a lot of bashing that was worse than some of the abuse that i am seeing on this forum. Yes, there were some very good people that i had met on the forum with a neutral bent of mind and new friends that i had met there. Yes, there was some wonderful narratives that i will always remember but then... there was one major and fundamental flaw... Fan sites ought not to bash other stars just because it is for one particular star.

Life moves on... One day even BALH will come to an end, Stars fade away... we live with memories and i would like those memories to be positive and wonderful. There were some wonderful memories for me at RKR.
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moderator1961

Sorry to sound a discordant note here but i think it is best closed.

I was a member of RKR... . There was too much of one sided, strongly opinionated people who indulged in a lot of bashing that was worse than some of the abuse that i am seeing on this forum. Yes, there were some very good people that i had met on the forum with a neutral bent of mind and new friends that i had met there. Yes, there was some wonderful narratives that i will always remember but then... there was one major and fundamental flaw... Fan sites ought not to bash other stars just because it is for one particular star.

Life moves on... One day even BALH will come to an end, Stars fade away... we live with memories and i would like those memories to be positive and wonderful. There were some wonderful memories for me at RKR.

As much as i understand u need to respect fan's feelings too they dedicate their life to the site for 6 long years and u feel its better to shut
You are talking about Bashing There was hell lot of bashing posts and criticizing of ram in IF and other places too
and r u sure that in ST forum they dont bash ram?
PPl on twitter directly Bahs RAm kapooor the actor by tweeting him he being a gentleman just ignores those fickle minded ppl
I have seen some very abusive tweets on ram only coz there was fight betwwen raYa now tell me isnt it worst to bash actor for character
There are some ppl who bash him on his back and at the same time  ask him to warn his fans for bashing his Co-Star

I respect Him very much for what he said on twitter that

"NO one should bash any of his co-stars on RKR"

But this applies to other Fandom to they also should respect Ram the actor
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Not related to India-Forums and BALH forum.

Topic Closed.

BALH Devt Team