The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

I'm loving Beremy!!

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
From the second season of TVD I have loved Beremy as a couple. Both have this loneliness about them. Both have lost loved ones and even if they seem to be surrounded with people we've seen their loneliness. Jeremy did drugs to counteract it while Bonnie tried to find solace in magic.
I'm glad to see that the CVs are trying out Beremy storyline again. When there track was suddenly finished in S2 I didn't like it at all. There was no closure. Both of them have gone through many perils even life and death. I hope cvs explore them more and keep them together for some more time. Hoping for this as they are fabulous in breaking couples apart.

Its nice seeing Jeremy and Bonnie happy now..Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anuj1usa-AlwaysDamon-Angel1618vacchiiCrazy_navssoni595featherheartiluvOriginalsBamonforever

Bamonforever IF-Sizzlerz
Bamonforever
Bamonforever

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
My problem is I ship Bonnie with every damn guy in Mystic falls , even girls (!!) , EXCEPT Jeremy !!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AquaMermaiden-

-AquaMermaiden- IF-Stunnerz
-AquaMermaiden-
-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

My problem is I ship Bonnie with every damn guy in Mystic falls , even girls (!!) , EXCEPT Jeremy !!! LOL

Really?? well can't help it then cause Kat Graham is really pretty, but for me I find something really cute between Bonnie and Jeremy that is indescribable in words for me. All other couples in the hot are HOT but not cute.

Bamonforever

Bamonforever IF-Sizzlerz
Bamonforever
Bamonforever

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhisperMahi-

Originally posted by Bamonforever

Really?? well can't help it then cause Kat Graham is really pretty, but for me I find something really cute between Bonnie and Jeremy that is indescribable in words for me. All other couples in the hot are HOT but not cute.

Yup, I completely understand that. Smile
N yup Kat Graham is one amazingly beautiful lady. Star
But I don't like cute couples but like hot couples only.Embarrassed
vacchii IF-Dazzler
vacchii
vacchii

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Yup I too love Beremy! They have always loved each other.. be it as lovers or as friends or as elena's lil brother n elena's best friend! That love was never gone. They were always special for each other.. their relationship n their love just never had a name but today they are official! They connect, they love, they care, they share.. they protect each other! They are lovers n they are best friends! 

Maha-Srk

Maha-Srk IF-Rockerz
Maha-Srk
Maha-Srk

Posted: 29 December 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Me 2
featherheart IF-Sizzlerz
featherheart
featherheart

Posted: 30 December 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
dey r cute...
though i wanted sum1 more amazng for bonniee.
but beremy is actlyy so cute
i wish to see more of dem
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top