•  
Poll Question :

do u think guys will rajji agree divorce sohum

Poll Choice
she will agree
she won't agree
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
i think rajji will agree to give divorce sohum' becoz she is always very sading thinking about sohum who is still thinking bani consious or unconscious so she will make sure to give divorce becoz  ..her marriage life  not worth ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜­ Edited by saila1305 - 10 years ago
Tough one. I think when if it reaches that last stage, she might just pull back.. Especially since Sohum looks so clueless and might try to make up with her
I think she'll agree at first 
I don't see how she can not agree : she has left his home, swore to not come back, her parents and whole family are supportive of her decision, she doesn't want to talk to sohum anymore, she will soon have a job to support herself and occupy her time, ... If she doesn't agree then that means that she isn't done with sohum yet and if she isn't then why did she leave his house so dramatically?
I think that she'll agree and maybe later on she'll refuse either because sohum would have realized that they slept together and he'd try to win her back as a sense of duty, or she'll realize she's pregnant and think that it's better to get back with sohum for the sake of the baby. Both seems awkward to me.