Food, Drinks & Recipes

Moms on this forum?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tripti21

tripti21

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hey, I have got a few queries about the food and recipes i make for my 1.5 years old baby.. was wondering if there is anyone who can suggest me few good and HEALTHY recipes for my baby???Ermm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moms on this forum?" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tripti21

tripti21

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tripti21

Hey, I have got a few queries about the food and recipes i make for my 1.5 years old baby.. was wondering if there is anyone who can suggest me few good and HEALTHY recipes for my baby???Ermm

And of course those should be quick to cook :D

tripti21

tripti21

Posted: 25 November 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

And of course those should be quick to cook :D

Knock Knock.. any moms out there??Dead

addictedlove

IF-Rockerz

addictedlove

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
test I made for my Infant n its easy. In pan boil half apple peeled pieces with one tb sp sugar . Boil it till soft them puree it with braun mixer n now add three tbsp oats mix well. N if its thickens add some milk or water . Cool it down. Put it in baby feeding bowl n feed him. U can add sugar per baby taste. Don't give him hot .. Cool down properly

addictedlove

IF-Rockerz

addictedlove

Posted: 28 November 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
make a khichri or rawa,semolina paste or pulao or pasta if ur baby can chew well. U can add cheese, brocolli,potatoes,egg with these dishes. Any soft vegetablecan add. Just cook it properly..

thanaaraifahmar

thanaaraifahmar

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged

thanaaraifahmar

thanaaraifahmar

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
I seen some sweet cookies in LuLu Good Life website, I think kids will surely like that food guide.

HealthyKadai

HealthyKadai

Posted: 17 February 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Hi Tripti,

I'm also a mom of a 14 month old baby. My baby loves having vermicelli upma. To make it more healthy I put all the chopped vegetables including carrot, beans, peas and best of all and different ingredient BEETROOT. 

You can watch how to make this recipe on  http://youtu.be/tFpLnPxyUj4.

Try it and i am sure your baby will love it too.

Do tell me your feedback. If possible send me a pic of your baby eating the dish.

Bye

HealthyKadai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top