I saw ladakpan after a long time

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Today, when I saw Gunjan and Rachna  chatting and giggling about a stranger, I felt I am seeing the typical teenager thingy after ages. I liked both the girls today. Unfortunate, Gunjan has been married off so early. Never the less, she is not missing the fun being a teenager.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usrfan

Today, when I saw Gunjan and Rachna  chatting and giggling about a stranger, I felt I am seeing the typical teenager thingy after ages. I liked both the girls today. Unfortunate, Gunjan has been married off so early. Never the less, she is not missing the fun being a teenager.

Kya life hain Gunjan ke ---- dono haath on mein laddoo 🤣
 Aren't the creatives a little late in showing ladakpan now😕

We were screaming aloud a long time ago that the creatives are loosing focus on the basic concept of the story---- which was ladakpan they were busy in playing sagai - shaadi game🤢

Now even if they try to show it , it has kind of lost its charm😳
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: brat2008

We were screaming aloud a long time ago that the creatives are loosing focus on the basic concept of the story---- which was ladakpan they were busy in playing sagai - shaadi game🤢

arre di fir se they will bring now engagement of madam rachna soon trp k chakkar me 🤣

Rachna will fall for him again easily 🤣    

ye to achcha he ke super woman is married otherwise she will do again engagement to kabir 🤢  mahan banne k liye 🤢

Kabir, don't fall for rachna very easily and don't make gesture to her ever. keep fighting with her always. better not to be romantic with her 🤣
pallavi25 thumbnail
Kabir wont fall for her so easily. He seems to have a grudge against all women, he doesnt even talk to his Dadi properly. He will be even more rude to Rachna as they started off on a wrong foot! 
Rachna wont fall so easily for him either. She has burned her fingers twice already. Besides she really dislikes him from the first time she saw him! 
It will be a hate turns to love story. Slowly...they will fall in love slowly.

So we can expect lots of FIREWORKS from this couple! 😳
But lets hope for Rachna it will be THIRD TIME LUCKY! 😉😆

Getting back to topic, yes, CVs come and read on the forum so probably theyre trying to bring back some ladakpan into the story.
But I think Rachna still has a lot of ladakpan in her, shes still single, she has dreams to do something with her life! 👍🏼
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Pallavi you don't have experience of sslk ph and cvs i think.

They made rachna falling for vihan very easily and kal hi kabir ko bhi slip karva diya dadi ko sorry bulwa ke. they are always in rush for rachna s track and convert it to gunjan track every time so I don't trust sslk cvs anymore 🤬

If they would have heard to forum, RajNa would have happened and that time almost 80 % forum members were fan of rajna.  but you see the result
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

Pallavi you don't have experience of sslk ph and cvs i think.

They made rachna falling for vihan very easily and kal hi kabir ko bhi slip karva diya dadi ko sorry bulwa ke. they are always in rush for rachna s track and convert it to gunjan track every time so I don't trust sslk cvs anymore 🤬

If they would have heard to forum, RajNa would have happened and that time almost 80 % forum members were fan of rajna.  but you see the result

Yeah, ur right! I was expecting Ekta style love/hate story from SSLK PH...😆
Rachna's tracks are done in superfast speed so they can go back to Gunjan the Great! 
Even I wanted Rachna and Rajeev so much to happen...that would have been the best! But even he had to fall for the Helen of Troy...I mean Benaras! 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Yeah, ur right! I was expecting Ekta style love/hate story from SSLK PH...😆
Rachna's tracks are done in superfast speed so they can go back to Gunjan the Great! 
Even I wanted Rachna and Rajeev so much to happen...that would have been the best! But even he had to fall for theHelen of Troy...I mean Benaras! 

🤣🤣
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When i saw the scene, i too had the same thot...would love many more of such scenes. I love Gunjan-Rachna-Shail cute scenes.
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: brat2008

Regarding bold, that is the problem with CVs. Everytime they have been approaching the story from opposite direction. First Rachna readily forgets Vihan's deeds, goes around with him , then suspects his intentions and slaps him. First she forgives him, then gets offended with his "Behenji" remark. First girls get engaged/married, then start showing ladakpan stuff. What's wrong with them?