meme4u.com

~*~ Happy Wala Birthday Controversial Samaria(Sammy) <3<3~*~ (Page 20)

Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 20

Page 1 Page 19
Page   of 20

-Snowdrop-

IF-Stunnerz

-Snowdrop-

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
happy bday sammyBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Happy Wala Birthday Controversial Samaria(Sammy) <3<3~*~ (Page 20)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wowmoon

IF-Rockerz

wowmoon

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
happy birth day sammy Party

-chrys-

wowmoon

IF-Rockerz

wowmoon

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
                                  happy birthday emoticon
wishing yu a very very special happy birth day birthday cake surprise emoticon

flowers and birthday gifts emoticon

-chrys-

chinkidrashti

IF-Dazzler

chinkidrashti

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Happy happy bday sammy .. !
god bless !

-chrys-

BrainEaterOwl

IF-Sizzlerz

BrainEaterOwl

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poseidon

Originally posted by -chrys-

~~Sanju~~

Happy Birthday Sammy!!Party May God Bless You and gives everything u wish for!!Smile May he

always shower you with all the happiness, love, care and support of your family n friends and may

u get enough strength to deal with all the controversies n drama life loves to play with ya!! 
I wish

you stay happy always and Hope you have a blast today with ur family n friendsHeart and Enjoy your day to the fullest baccha!!

Sanju n Sanjana both loves you a loadsssHeartTongue bas the difference is Sanjana loves to torture you sometimes!! And m really sorry for everythingHug, whenever I hurt you with my

behavior n blunt nature or the latest drama which happened a month back and coz of my ego I

dint talk with ya though I still feel, we both were wrong at that time and it wasnt my fault only but

still I never said sorry for not talking to you which I should have said long back, but I m doing it

now!! OuchSo Sorry Sammy and you are truly one of the sweetest, cutest, bestest friend one could

ever have and I m really lucky to have a friend like you though u stay over seas but thanks to these socials site we could connect to each other everyday and talk to eachother for hours!! I

hate India-ForumsTongue but still m thankful to IF coz here I got a friend like you who is the closest

friend ever of mine!!HeartHug You are really special Sammy n I really really love you a loadss!!

Once again Happy Birthday and Enjoy!!Party

Aww thank you so much sanju, you might not be the first to wish me you might not be the last but your certainly one of the few people that it matters that you wished me...  im sorry for that thing too kiddo but it was  mostly sanjana's faultLOL...
. i should have abandoned my ego too but i was being stubborn as wellOuch Its all water under the bridge you know how we are we fight like cats and dogs over such silly yet interesting topic and then we get over it and move on like nothing happened...we both have strong personalities and when our views clash things are bound to happen and then we have our king sized egos n stubbornness tooLOL Im so blessed to have such a evil meanie bestie like yaLOLEmbarrassed Ok seriously thanks for sanju for always being there for me when i was sad over the countless things in life or when i was angry, hurt, drunkLOL thanks for listening, being patient not judging or criticizing me and just saying everything will be alrightHug  Thanks for being my best friend that's willing to beat up people on social media sites just because they hurt me and that few hours chat sesson on gurbinaOuchLOLAnd i love ya loads too...and will follow ur advice sammy will be happy camper tommoe movie and afgani food wid kiran n cousins n bro n sis for my bday and loved the iphone cant wait till jan to finally get mineDancing

awww i always knew that i m important for ya but may be never thought that i was this important that my birthday wish would meant for you this much Embarrassed thanks sammy for making me part of your small yet controversial world Hug LOL and lets not get started over who was wrong n who was right, else we will have a fight again Tongue we both are stubborn n egoist PERIOD SleepyLOL and you know i never express my feelings as i fail to frame my words so i just wanna say that i loveee you soo very much and you are very important for me too Heart Heart and sanju can handle every mood swings of urs n is willing to listen to everything you say but sanju surely cant handle you when you are drunk Ouch you get tooo weird n start talking all non sense and fight over all silly things n eat my head LOL the GurBina chat we had wasnt seem to be ending that day but as you said we talk n fight n we forget n move on and doesnt hold any grudges for each other and i feel thats the best part of our friendship and really pray to God that we stay friends for life Hug

and m so so so so sorry for replying you this late, its like after a week m replying Ouch

-chrys-

BrainEaterOwl

IF-Sizzlerz

BrainEaterOwl

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chrys-

Im missing Sanju's presence here...Ouch
aww i missed spamming my sammy's bday thread too Ouch

-chrys-

BrainEaterOwl

IF-Sizzlerz

BrainEaterOwl

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

thank you asha ur officially the first person to wish sammy on her birthday LOLBig smile

aww i miss our night spamming too Cry but its all sanju fault she prefers fb more now so fb chat it isOuch sanju no like ifey no more and sammy no see familar faces at the AT whenever sammy is online she only sees new ppl therCry

yep love the threadHeart 

feel like murdering my broAngry he is awake in his room watch tv and im on his computer n idiot hasnt wished me yet n its 12:37am... and he thinks im chatting wid sanjanaLOL

i miss spamming too sammy but sanju aint liking IFey now.. specially seeing the hyper active mods in NB forum n the same were on 3 weeks mass holiday during jdj days when they were needed the most... m just hating Mods n Admin's hypocrisy n IF is the worst site ever where the Mods are so damn biased Dead but i just come here sometimes coz of the CC i m part of n i m badly missing DDAT Cry Cry i dint visit there for month now n miss spamming with DD pics Ouch

FB is really peaceful n fun i n enjoy chatting with all DDians there whom i never met on IFey..Big smile and i already have u there n we chat for hours so i dont care about IFey anymore Tongue

BrainEaterOwl

IF-Sizzlerz

BrainEaterOwl

Posted: 03 December 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged

yep yep sammy no see any of her friends in the AT so she quit visiting its no fun spaming wid strangersOuch  

yep miss the good old days  in the AT sanju n ruey's lov story...tammy's questions...shiks and her korean dramas we used to turn d at into vampire diaries AT LOL n then shiks and ren's lov story and afreen n tamz complicated love story...and spamming wid deepa at nites and last but not least asha's editing commentsLOL

bro wished at 2 amOuch

dont even get me started on how much i miss DDAT n our good old days Cry
those were truly some best moments in IFey.. i miss Ru n mine LS too and we both thinking Tanya n Misha are married LOL and Asha dii asking us to edit maaneet related comments and we talking about everything in DDAT but DD... we chatted about DMG, KSG, QH, Geet, Maaneet, SI n her shows... i still remember you posted SI siggie in excitement when u turned Red and i told u to edit it as that was DDAT n we would have got kicked off DDAT LOLLOL the best were munna-munna n babiejaan chats we had in AT ROFL i dearly miss them now Ouch
i miss tammy's never questions too n specially our night chats Heart

i wish i never went in JDJ forum n see how people can stoop so low just in their hatred and to take revenge from the site of this admin Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top