Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Mr.Vijay for clearing many doubts about view points. It was certainly helpful.
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vijay

a) Search Hits are traffic that comes directly from Search Engines when users are searching for the particular Celebrity. We do count them as +1 views.

b) Unique View: We only count +1 view per IP on a particular page in an hour. As every hour we have to consolidate the raw data logs into hourly log for further processing.

thanks for clarification..

1) if only one view per hour is allowed, why is it that "views" gets increased once in every 45 mins for pics..is it not misleading? for articles, I think there is no time bound at all, views will just keep increasing..if views displayed under each of these columns have no significance at all, why have the tab in the first place...? or if you can provide the actual views, it will be very transparent. 

2) you said there is a cap for views from any particular IP..Can you please tell us what the cap is? 

3) If there is a cap and if its only unique views that counts, there are more possibilities of an actor with more number of active fans getting more views too..but there is "no hard work"..isn't it? as you are looking for more unique views..not more frequent views...there can be people who are not there in FC still browsing or searching, but I think probability would be less... 

Kindly clarify 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Please elaborate your question as I am not able to follow you.

The first bold is in reference to the following bold red part. I was saying that people who actively participate in the ranking system keep track of things, so clearly we are talking about the weekly changes in the overall view.

Second bold and blue is that I suspect the possibility of people using some sort of a tool for increasing views, means without putting much effort manually. Is it possible to have a check on that? The reason I think so is when we compare with the celebrity on first position, the second and third have more fans and more comments, so definitely more activities will be there na? Sorry if my understanding is wrong. The top one has more views, but fans and comments are much less, if they are viewing the pages, won't they comment also?

I just compared that first and second, not based on any group of fans.  But i have this doubt and it is still not clear.

Anyways thanx very much for clarifying how the view points work. 

Well this is a Weekly Ranking so we are simply taking into account the views/comments/active fans for that particular week.

On the other hand the view count that we see in the Images is total view count for that image since it was published.

Regards,

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx VB for clearing our doubts and give us needful answers😊

PS : I am still not believing 48 fans can do such wonders😆
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Well this is a Weekly Ranking so we are simply taking into account the views/comments/active fans for that particular week.

On the other hand the view count that we see in the Images is total view count for that image since it was published.

Regards,

Hi Vijay!

First thanks for the initiatives. Secondly, I will ask two straight questions.

1) The view counts that are published for each pic & each article - should we consider that valid or not? Do you mean to say that the actually counted viewpoint for a picture or article for ranking may be less than the published figure? Or should we consider the difference between view counts at zero hours on one monday and the next as the total valid views for that particular pic or article for that week? 

2) Is it possible for us to have the view count in all sections? May be you can just add one count per section? Please consider this as a development area since you are trying to clarify and yet transparency in viewpoints is still an issue to solve.

Thanks!
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the clarifications vijay bhai😃
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Well there are several 0 Post Newbies on several Fan Clubs and that's not a crime. We are actively blocking the Proxy IPs and there are several checks to prevent MIDs from posting comments.

When we check and apply the rule to delete the MIDs or Duplicate Comments its not just run on select few celebs rather its done throughout. But for Celebs with large Fanclubs / Comments gets more affected cause there are more MIDs detected in there so there is a considerable drop compared to others.

The rules are same for all the members so if you are getting an IP issue when making comments more then the set number its the same for all the members irrespective of the Celeb profile they are making the comment on.

Regards,

thanks. 
my problem was not 0 post newbies being on the fan club, but actually half the comments that has filled the pages have come from 0 post newbies isn't it fishy? ðŸ˜•
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank You for answering our queries Admin😊
Nichuss thumbnail
thanks for this faq...
still have doubt on this more fans section

wen fans r huge views n comment will b more...

how it will balance with others 
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Vijay bhaiya
Answer my query

I m not satisfied with d answers

if u r saying u detect views n comment from single IP adress every hour..then it sounds impossible to hv half view points of d celeb who is getting max comments n has max fans