Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

There could be various reasons for that:

a) More unique views on different pages came for that celebrity. 

b) Fans of the other celebrity worked very hard on that that they raised the max views much higher.

c) More search hits on that celebrity pages and images.

Can you please explain "more search hits"..? unique views...what is the gap between each view..earlier you mentioned system takes dump every hour..so should there be a gap of 1 hour between two views on same page for it to be treated as unique view count? 
Bhagyavaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
VB, when we compare the views of the current #1 and #2 celebs in the picture galleries, the one on #2 has more views then how come the #1 has more view points?
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: bkamber

RE: Celebrity full name

Is it necessary to spell out the celebrity full name in the comments in the profile, buzz articles, videos etc for that celebrity to get the credit for the comment being made?

No. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Guinea thumbnail
Thankyou Vijay for your patience in answering all these queries. I am sure in IF their must have been umpteen times when you have been asked these questions. I do think , their still are several steps that can be taken to minimise various errors that still exist in the system , this karan mehra example being a good one .. 
Having said that , I also feel the system does not favour any particular celebrity ๐Ÿ˜† And the same rules appy for all . Thanks again.
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -BarunDeewani-

VB, when we compare the views of the current #1 and #2 celebs in the picture galleries, the one on #2 has more views then how come the #1 has more view points?

I am sorry i am quoting you but you have answered your own question,#1 may also have more views than #2  because her profile and gallery page is constantly being checked for comparison, so it may also contribute to views ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Vijay Sir for clarifying most doubts.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

I am sorry i am quoting you but you have answered your own question,#1 may also have more views than #2  because her profile and gallery page is constantly being checked for comparison, so it may also contribute to views ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Vijay Sir for clarifying most doubts.

or  another  word  is  getting  stalked๐Ÿ˜†  
sorry  for  quoting  ...
thanku  vijay  sir  for  replying  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Two of my biggest misconceptions cleared,

- Likes and Dislikes on Celebrity points do not count towards views
- There is no need to spell the full name of celebrity anywhere while commenting

I want to also say that I always believed  IF Ranking system is as fair as it can get!
Now we are also clear of how things work.

Thanks for this FAQ!!!
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vijay

There could be various reasons for that:

a) More unique views on different pages came for that celebrity.

b) Fans of the other celebrity worked very hard on that that they raised the max views much higher.

c) More search hits on that celebrity pages and images.

unique views?? what is this??

n if a celeb has more active fans to give more views thn it doesnt reflect in der comments points

-S.S- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

u r most welcome I had been completely baffled by this for a while now!
I accept whichever of the top 4 getting high points for any category as its possible in someway or the other as there r too many fans and high fluctuations are entirely possible due to that very reason!

So i actually clicked on individual comments to see if they r Newbies n surprise surprise! they were!

as a person who visits d YRKKH forum i too was thinking about it coz i know there are more Hina fans but when d rankings comes its shocking 
Bhagyavaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
My question was for Vijay sir not for others.
And I am not checking constantly but at the end of week so that celeb will get only 1 view not 10000