India Forums Celebrity Ranking Frequently Asked Questions - Page 18

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by peachesnplums

I have a question on the buzz points of Rithvik Dhanjani & Asha Negi

This is the third week in a row I notice their buzz points as zero even though they were tagged in telly Buzz articles, videos and people had commented for them

Their current ranking indicates 0 buzz points - please tell me how is that possible for 3rd week in a row that buzz points are 0 despite having new articles/videos, being tagged in them, and people commenting for them.

45Rithvik Dhanjani
Last Week: 42

47Asha Negi
Last Week: 46

Have the same question as the others about the telly buzz articles. Has there been a change in the way ranking is done or is there an issue with the buzz points update? Either way people need to know so we can help improve the rankings for our favorite stars. Thanks!
Bumping to the top with my question about Rithvik & Asha's buzz points not being added Edited by peachesnplums - 9 years ago
hi, could we now have a new set of faq for the television celebrity ranking please? according to the new ranking today, the information here is not valid anymore and it seems as if comments points r now also linked to buzz articles and buzz videos - all comments on buzz seem to be added to the total of comments from profiles and pictures for the total. so are the same comments counted three times now - for buzz points, for view points and for comments points? could u please explain how this works, much appreciated. and also what constitutes views now, have the parameters for this also changed with the change in weightage?  
i have always seen the maximum point on 'comment' is 350... how come this week it became 500??? am i missing something???
Can we PLEASE get a detailed answer on how the new system works?
Mr.Vijay
If you amend rules as we can see..
Why dont u inform the fans??

This ranking system is going nowhere.
Its like fooling the fans 👏
So according to your post in celeb ranking thread,  comments for buzz articles and videos will be added to comment points and view points right? That as per my understanding would be double counting, so how is that supposed to be fair? Or is it that you do not actually intend to make it fair!? Also, what is the purpose of buzz points then when the comments for those are being credited in comment and view points ?
Secondly how come weightage for fan points suddenly decreased whilst it increased for everything else? 
Many of us stopped commenting anyway, but it would be appreciated if you just be clear about this, would help the few others who are still wasting their time commenting!

Though our questions were royally ignored in the rank thread I hope you would at least take the trouble of answering us here after all we can expect this much at least from the admin!

Thanks 

Edited by .Panache. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Panache.

So according to your post in celeb ranking thread,  comments for buzz articles and videos will be added to comment points and view points right? That as per my understanding would be double counting, so how is that supposed to be fair? Or is it that you do not actually intend to make it fair!? Also, what is the purpose of buzz points then when the comments for those are being credited in comment and view points ?
Secondly how come weightage for fan points suddenly decreased whilst it increased for everything else? 
Many of us stopped commenting anyway, but it would be appreciated if you just be clear about this, would help the few others who are still wasting their time commenting!

Though our questions were royally ignored in the rank thread I hope you would at least take the trouble of answering us here after all we can expect this much at least from the admin!

Thanks 

Vb ap kay paoon pakarna ho gaye barun ko ranking se nikalnaye k liye kiya
plz stop this drama for God sake ...plz remove Barun Sobti from this stupid Ranking😡
How Barun can get less points in comments section whn he has more no. of pages of comments last week??

Why his fans no. decrese in a week by 50 points 
Whts ur logic Mr Admin❓