Shaurya ka anyay - the sequel to the old thread - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
She deserves it . 

She did crime for a not so innocent criminal .

She and Simar need to be put in place for doing dramas . I was hoping Siddhant would do it ...fire Roli FOR ONCE for doing identity theft of HIS BOSS . But no , CVs showed him joining in this plan . Ok . Maybe they want to show that the level of understanding between him and Roli is so much that he understands even her crimes . Fine . Then i am fine with the not so nice Shourya giving tit for tat and making them understand that others can do dramas too .
I missed today's episode too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ ...but not to worry, will square it all off and come back brimming with caustic remarks tomorrow.  Till then, goodbye and aloha!!! 
are you watching kools?? 
sonia oberoi loved the use of her name to unite two souls.  she said she had "no problem" and considered her name lucky that it could promote love between two individuals πŸ€’🀒. she said that she had no problem with identity theft whatsoever if it was  for a good cause. problem is only if it is used for malicious intent. 
Edited by tinoo - 10 years ago
Originally posted by tinoo

are you watching kools?? 
sonia oberoi loved the use of her name to unite two souls.  she said she had "no problem" and considered her name lucky that it could promote love between two individuals πŸ€’🀒. she said that she had no problem with identity theft whatsoever if it was  for a good cause. problem is only if it is used for malicious intent. 

simply hilarious .

but u see i am seeing the chuparustom manipulations of the holy ones . Simar quickly told Mataji that it was not such a good idea to include Shourya in the family business . She has no problems with Pari Puttar poking her nose in it . It seems like Pari Puttar is more of family to Simar than the damad of the house . And guess what Simar did to side track the family from this

suggested a lovely honeymoon instead !🀣 Better than practical decisions ! According to Simar Shourya shouldn't have any vocation , he should just keep on romancing Janhavi !

And the 2 sisters were eavesdropping on his private conversations and then nagging him in his bedroom in FRONT of his wife .πŸ˜†

btw Yaa Yaa 's romantic soul is thrilled at the prospect of a honeymoon and Pari Puttar thinks the name Dadduji's Halwai lacks style🀣
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Pari Puttar thinks the name Dadduji's Halwai lacks style🀣

Very astute observation!!! I agree with Ms. Puttar completely πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
and shaurya has a crush on the real sonia oberoi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and wants meghna to eventually orchestrate his wedding to the real sonia oberoi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by tinoo

and shaurya has a crush on the real sonia oberoi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  and wants meghna to eventually orchestrate his wedding to the real sonia oberoi πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

omg ! really ? has he seen her ? Looks like he is gonna be an intriguing Jayadrath !🀣
you didnt see today's episode? πŸ˜†
should i give you a brief sketch just now or will it be a spoiler?