Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Ok folks, from this week a weekly thread will be opened for this serial. The old system brought Roja's eyes out of their sockets while archiving. Only this week I will open. The up-daters please reserve. From next week, the Monday up-dater may please open a thread and the rest can reserve. Thanks in advance  folks. 

Edited by rojapoooo - 24 November 2013 at 11:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fireflowerShathirlala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vamsam 25 - 29 Nov 2013 Updates" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Thangam
last scene might be dream. 

What happen Monday/Tuesday?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavithrac1992

pavithrac1992

pavithrac1992

Posted: 26 November 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Sorry Thangam , totally forgot about Saturday - am yet to get used to 6 day s of serials !!  Do we have a schedule here? The regular followers, will you please come forward with a schedule? Thanks in advance. 

Shathirlala

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapooo

Sorry Thangam , totally forgot about Saturday - am yet to get used to 6 day s of serials !!  Do we have a schedule here? The regular followers, will you please come forward with a schedule? Thanks in advance. 

We do have a schedule for this serial

Monday - Thrusday is done by Ratna, HopperOcean
Friday & Saturday is done by me.

I think Ratnakka is a bit busy this week - so I'll update Monday and Tuesday today...

Edited by ThangamPlus - 27 November 2013 at 11:42am

nithyamkv

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shathir for the updates. 
I hope Sakthi and her parents come to know of NV plans. I hope PM is caught soon.

Shathirlala

Shathirlala

Coolbie

Shathirlala

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Long awaited comedic episode, seems like Kaveri is reluctant to act in a comedy role or the story-writers are reluctant to make her character into a comic one.
Lakshmi and Pollachi Babu are rocking minus the evil intentions.

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 November 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks shatir for all the updates. Pls cover up for me this week. Hell busy at work thus unable to watch Vamsam. Will replace you for next week.

Sanjay is going completely nuts. Cant stand much of him anymore. I really want them to wrap up all loose ends and end the serial fast. And i really hoping the next time Ramya takes up a role, nothing to do with her being a young girl etc etc. Hoping she does better roles, matured ones .. oh also i don't mind her doing villi role LOL It would have been better if they put Ramya as Nagavallil Tongue

newt2007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top