•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Kash goes immediately to her room and calls suj and tells him what she overheard. He tells her he will b late.

Rishi has gone to meet Sonia (Tina Parekh) at a disc. they r having a good time flirting with each other. Sujal comes to the disc but before he spots them together, Rishi gets a call and moves away to take it. Rishi sees suj before suj can see him and does the disappearing act. Sujal keeps looking for him and even overhears Somebody calling rishi but cant find him. He calls Kash and tells her maybe she is wrong and leaves for home.

Bk to the KC function. Vasu gives Sanjana a gift and says its a ritual to get a gift from the mother. Veena says she has got gifts for Kash and mahek. But Vasu tauntingly says its not the same, just then Akshat, Prof and fly come with gifts for them and its like a slap on Vasu's face.

Sujal arrives and all r waiting for Rishi..Prof leaves and tells akshat to get Charu and kannan home later.

Suj tells Kash he searched the entire place but cudnt find rishi. Kash asks Aman if he has Sonia's number and tells him abt rishi being with Sonia.

Suj says how can she b sure so she tells suj to call Rishi and Aman to call Sonia. The background music in the car is the same for both the calls. Sujal is furious. But Rishi realises this and even knows who is behind the entire thing. So he has a plan in place.

Sanj is waiting for rishi. Vasu is upset he hasnt come yet as its sanj's first KC.

All are on the terrace joking and waiting for the moon to come up except for Kash, Suj, Aman and Sanj who r waiting down for Rishi to come.

Rishi arrives with Sonia in tow,  Sanj sees them and goes up to her room crying. Before rishi can explain Sujal slaps him, Sonia tries to interfere but Rishi tells her to leave. He then tells suj and all present he does not owe any explanations to anyone but his wife. He goes up..Vasu stops him saying sanj doesnt want to talk to him but he brushes her aside and goes to his room.

There he sheds his crocodile tears and does all his natak and shows her the necklace he had gone to buy for her with Sonia's  help as she cud choose better than him. He is so convincing and Sanj is such a sucker that she believes him and ends up saying sorry for her behaviour. (That woman seriously needs some talking to) They patch up.

Down Veena comes to call kash and suj up to the terrace and asks whether Rishi has come..before they can answer. Rishi and sanj walk out arm in arm. Sanj shows everybody the necklace Rishi has got her and also tells them that sonia helped him choose it. Kash and Suj cant digest that but dont say anything.

Vasu stops Rishi and says he can fool her daughter but not her. The next time he will b in big trouble. Rishi says who has seen next time and walks away. Vasu is left fuming....................

😆...............Sanjana is a fool

BTW did Rishi manage convince his big b With his witty story??

i'm enjoying vasu's helplessness....serves her right for mistreating kashish and mahek. i think rishi is the only one who can put vasu in her place

Nice update Hardrock. Please keep updating whenever time permits.

Thanks for the update, hard. I'm glad that Rishi got away because I don't want Sujal to think that Kashish is right.

choc, i don't think sujal believed rishi, but he didn't say anything..........