Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sree0007

Thanks for the PM...

simply superb loved to bits...romantic...teasing...caring...supporting...everything is there...

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the preview, ENJOY

Ram - tum aaj kisi Barbie doll se kam nahi lag rahi ho, very cute but very sexy.

Priya ab thoda normal hone ki koshish kar rahi hain toh she said, mujhe bohot ajeeb lag raha hain

Priya was loosing her sense but still she managed to say in her feeble almost whispered voice, Mr. Kapoor mujhe change karni hain. Ram looked at her and found she is already getting aroused so he said in husky manly voice in her ears, theek hain waise bhi kuch der baad yeh tumhare body pe rehnewala hain nahi agar tum chaho toh abhi yehi change karlo,

He whispered in her ears, Priya undress me. Priya looked at him and it is then she felt that she is lying naked under him.

Priya - indeed surprised, saying this she came to him and pulled his cheeks softly and said, aaj mera Polar Bear bohot cute lag raha hain.

Ram - tumne phir se mujhe mota kahan?

Priya - mota nahi, Polar Bear kahan saying this hugged him tightly.

Ram laughed and said, dekhna meri jo beti hogi woh bhi meri jaisi hi hogi tab tumhe do do Polar Bear ko samhalna parega

She was standing under hot shower, her reflection was on the mirror which was opposite on the wall. A smile appeared on her face seeing her bruised lip, aaj Ram ne saari duniya ke saamne mujhe apna bana liya, the ocean, the sky and the beach became the witness of our true love, I love you Ram, I love you.

This time the update will going to be very hot and passionate, strictly for +18 people, be ready for it
krunalidivecha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome preview 
waiting for update 
pls pm me when you update
dilini2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow very romantic 😳
leena04 thumbnail

part 47
awww what an update yaar Ujjaini but i felt it was short one... loved Ram gift for Priya & he madeher agreed for singapur but how will RraYa stay away from each other it will be so painful for them but wish they could... next time want bigger update then this yaar full of RaYa's nuaghty romance for 2 night & 1 day... plz updxate soon next will be waiting for sure...
jineejiggs thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leena04

part 47
awww what an update yaar Ujjaini but i felt it was short one... loved Ram gift for Priya & he madeher agreed for singapur but how will RraYa stay away from each other it will be so painful for them but wish they could... next time want bigger update then this yaar full of RaYa's nuaghty romance for 2 night & 1 day... plz updxate soon next will be waiting for sure...

thanks for commenting😊, hope you will enjoy reading the next part, it will be full on RaYa romance, have given the preview, can check now
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
preview is awesome
wating for the update
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Romance k liye ab koi jagah bacha hai raya ko😆
Lage rho😆
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail