Posted: 10 years ago
Guys,do u know tht our doll is quiet multitalented??I have recently come to know through an interview of Shrenu and Gaurav from her previous serial's hero tht Shrenu got selected in the audition round of Indian Idol-3 bt cudn't cont the competition as she was in her 12th then and her boards exams were approaching!!So she had to back out from the comp and then pursued her graduation in Pharmacy which we all know!!The interview was taken due to her serial BHBK ending!There they read soo many fan letters and answered the fan's questions,so one of Shrenu's fans questened her bout the information and then she told the reason why she cudn't cont in the comp!!
I thought to post it after listening her singing  in the rival site's recently published video on her and thought she really sings well so got selected  then!!
Isn't it awesome???Our heroine is multi talented!! πŸ‘ 
Edited by nostalgic_soul - 10 years ago

Agree. she is brilliant. can u plz pm me the link of this video???
@Neelam which one do u want dear?the interview with Gaurav or the rival site's one?
Even I want to hear Shrenu singing..Plz gimme da link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=quzuaSrWKJI
Ok,here is the link where she sings the whole female part of our show's title song!She told she is in  love with the song!
Originally posted by nostalgic_soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=quzuaSrWKJI
Ok,here is the link where she sings the whole female part of our show's title song!She told she is in  love with the song!
TFS dear😊
Guys,pls don't forget to comment in the article of Tb!!Pls mention their full name so tht their rank can get better!

Rome thanks for link, plz pm me rival site link too when u have time.😊
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Rome thanks for link, plz pm me rival site link too when u have time.😊

Neelam,i have sent it😊
Agree!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
she is multi talented..
rome thanks for sharing...πŸ€—