Posted: 10 years ago
The forum's name has been sent in for locking. It will take time but i don't think we can hold it up for a month or so, sorry. Since the locking is complicated and many forums are in for that, maximum in 2-3 weeks the forum will be closed.

Cannot do anything more than that.

Lo, gayi bhains paani me. 😔

I do have an idea of something to do before forum locks up. We could create special titled thread, so that the first page of the forum looks great forever. Everyone gets to say a line.
I will maybe try to talk to Vijay, the man himself. If he can't help, no one can. 😆
yes that's nice thinking. The main page of the forum should look good forever. :) lets do something regarding this fast within a week :)
ahaan.. i joined this place for a short period of time but had fun here 😊

but i never get why a forum gets locked 😔
The forum is not locked yet...so when is it going to be?
Originally posted by Shwets1502

The forum is not locked yet...so when is it going to be?
hoping never 😆
Me too...😆
I want to post my SS here...but not sure if I can...where is the Mod? Is she around here? Can't find her in FB also...😕
hmm... Maybe busy into other forums. I also hope it stays unlocked till you post your SS. You can make a PM request regarding this to the CM :)
May be I'll do that...
But where is Riddzz? Is she active on FB? I tried her name in the group but couldn't find it..😕

I will start posting from this weekend..may be Saturday...😊 I want to get the discussion feeling back...😆