Mahabharat

Feedback to CVs thread- Story distortion#1 (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 150

...Diala...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Diala...

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
 Cry am not questioning CVs logic.. My question is from where these were interpreted?  how 1 year can become 2-3 days? zero casualties in the whole incident is interpreted from where?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyam09Sabhayata

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feedback to CVs thread- Story distortion#1 (Page 142)" in Mahabharat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Diala...

Cry am not questioning CVs logic.. My question is from where these were interpreted?  how 1 year can become 2-3 days? zero casualties in the whole incident is interpreted from where?

Confused Balika - have you not heard about "Apad Dharma"... must I explain it to you again?  Apply it to the process of interpretation keeping in mind its more dramatic if the Panadavas dig themselves and TRP's depend on Arjuna doing heroic acts like leaping over fire.  And you will know how 1 yr becomes 2-3 daysLOL  StarBharat CVs r ISHMART and practice what they preach...i mean showAngryROFL

No why zero casaulties?  Because missing minions would have caused suspicion... beside Dharmaraj surely knew it is not right to kill/punish citizens without trialTongueLOL  What am applying 21st century logic to dwapar yug like StarBHARAT CVsLOL

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 18 February 2014 at 8:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyam09Sabhayata...Diala...

shyam09

Goldie

shyam09

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

hmm, here's my serious-serious thought about this.
It's a serial and so they have to take cuts somewhere. It's not that they have interpreted it as 2-3 days in varnavat, it's that they decided to cut the time and speed up the serial (since the Pandavas really did nothing outside of typical stuff). 

As for the zero-casualties, I honesty can't think of anything. Maybe they wanted to keep Purochan alive for something in the future.. you know - like next week have Bhim drag Purochan and have him make a full confession or something like that. Or maybe they just sympathized with that crazy Purochan...

Then again, they did "interpret" Bheeshma rushing off to the Pandavas with Shukra the birdy miles ahead of him... with Bheeshma "pretending" to accept Duryodhana's yuvraaj abhishek knowing that the Pandavas are alive .. and now having Bheeshma stand up with weapons raised against Duryodhana for the throne. 

Gah! This show is so frustrating!!
Ahhh my head hurts from thinking about it!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZSabhayata...Diala...adi2512

...Diala...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Diala...

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
No no please spare me from Apad Dharma.. Am ok with this Apad Drama ROFL

SPatel and Anjana.. just tell me one thing I will not trouble you two with my boring question again.. I dont think this can be called interpretation.. Fictionalisation is the closest word I can think of.. you 2 agree or disagree Unhappy

Edited by ...Diala... - 18 February 2014 at 9:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

No no please spare me from Apad Dharma.. Am ok with this Apad Drama ROFL
I will, but will the CVs spare us from it this week?  Bheesma n King Dhrit may get a lesson in it from Pandavas n their Princess Panchali. 
==
All jokes apart - I think they are taking "creative liberties" with Mahabharat ka epic...but, that is not necessarily bad/good.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 18 February 2014 at 9:04pm

Sabhayata...Diala...

Medha.S

IF-Dazzler

Medha.S

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spatel23

Originally posted by Sabhayata

@vash and diala:I quite agree

Let me expalin with examples what i understand of interpretation

For example the fact that Draupadi had married 5 pandavas is a true thing that happened which can be and has been interpreted in differnet way.What this serial has done with Draupadi getting married to 5panadavas can be called interpretation since they have tried to interpret reason for the same on their own .More humane reasons other than that of previous birth.This can be called interpretation

But showing arjuna and subhadra meeting befor swayamaber(when subhadra logically is a child) ,showing a character like premvada stopping kunti from telling the truth,showing arjuna washing karan's feet or running through fire in lakshagarah or pandavs creating big hole with their power punch in lakshagarh isnt an interpretation becuase there is nothing written in the epic that even indicates towards these things.this is called adding fictional elements for drama
Agree fully, but to play devil's advocate (since that itself is extremely fun) ... 

Interpretation is the action of explaining the meaning of something. Now, we all agree that this serial is labeled under Mythological Drama, hence religion cannot be stated as a factor (mythology vs. religion -- two totally different things; mythology can be part of a religion, but religion isn't a part of mythology). 

The actions are all there in the text and I will, in the course of this hearing, use your examples against you Tongue

Let's start with the arjun and subhadra meeting before the swayamvar. Ship!! Subhadra is a child ... okay, good argument. (apparently Arjun was 50 when he married Subhadra and 33 when he married Draupadi... source: http://www.drpvvartak.com/publishings/Birthdate_of_Krishna.pdf))ROFL But to uphold to honor of my client, spatel23, I shall show you that Subhadra was far from a child. 

Subhadra was not born when Arjun was in Hastinapura, after completing his gurukul. So it must be logical to say that Subhadra used to visit Arjun in the form of a spirit (not like a ghost or anything, but you know how gods and goddess appear but don't appear... something like that). Either that, OR the subhadra who we see here is NOT the subhadra who married Arjun. 

I give up. I quit. You win, spatel23 loses. Your Honor, I surrender my case and plead my client is insane and was not in a stable state of mind when he made this argument ROFL

(DISCLAIMER: HUMOR PURPOSES.. )

... seriously, I highly would expect that Arjun's age when he married Subhadra, as well as Subhadra's age when she married Arjun probably came up during the "research phase," which implies and supports Sabhayata fully...

My original intention was to say that interpretation can be taken in many ways. For example, with the Pandavas punching a hole. In the original, there was probably something about a miner. Now what SP did was they interpreted (see what I did there Wink) the miner as not an actual character, and they interpreted the hole that was dug, as not actually being there... with all these interpretations, they simply added one of their own - a super panch pandavas packed punch

Ok, so in the Gurukul days, princes of Yadav race - vrishnis and whatever, they wee also training with the Kuru Princes.
There is the story that those Yadav princes used to tell their friends about Subhadra Madam. So, i wonder how old she must be?? according to the MB chronology on Hindunet, Arjuna was around 58 when he married subhiConfused
How old must she be then if the Yadav princes used to tell Arjuna about Subhadra? he was well above 14 at that time since Yudhi was 16 when Pandu died.

Sabhayataadi2512

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ok - I have 2 ask... what were these people consuming such that they could be so "active" in their old age?  Did people back then really have such long life spans?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Medha.S

IF-Dazzler

Medha.S

Posted: 18 February 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Ok - I have 2 ask... what were these people consuming such that they could be so "active" in their old age?  Did people back then really have such long life spans?

The "Balya" stage ended after 40 years.
People were considered young adults till 120 years ... after that, it was middle age.
Source -MB Chrono., Hindu net LOL

Sabhayataadi2512

Post Reply New Post

Go to top