Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the note,

Hope you had fun on your vacation?

Eagerly waiting for the update xx
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. I really hope Arnav trusts Khushi against all odds. He knows how deeply she loves him. 
WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...I missed few chapters recently...read all of them in one go...amazing yar...sad..scared for them...pls update soon...thank u for sharing
rima thumbnail
I am truly truly sorry guys. I just got back from work an hour ago.

I beg of you to bear wiiith me.

I will surely update tomorrow same time.

A million times sorry.
rima thumbnail
Thanks for the understanding my friends
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's okay, will be waiting Rima!!!
Downhill thumbnail
wishing you a a very happy and prosperous new year in advance😃
Edited by IsleOfCapri - 10 years ago
rima thumbnail

Note to my readers

Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience.

I wish I could give you a happier update on New Year's Eve.

Unfortunately the story is at the juncture where I can't.

But I want to wish each one of you at happy new year.

May every wish come true.
May every good thing happen to you.
May every memory be sweet.
May every success be yours.
May every day be a blessing.
May all relationships be sweet.
May you always be in good health,

Happy New Year

Happiness Always

Part 29

A week passed in total impasse.

Arnav wanted to confront  Khushi with all his findings. He wanted her to tell him that she had nothing to do with Shyam and Rohan. He had confirmed that Rohan was indeed her ex fianc.

The only thing which stopped him was the fact that he did not know what to believe, if she told him a lie or denied things.

He needed more facts to counter her or help her, whichever the case may be.

His mental agitation had a direct impact on his temper and it naturally turned to the object of his agony---Khushi.

He couldn't bear to touch her or talk to her or even share the bed with her. He had taken to the recliner again, much to Khushi's puzzlement.

When she came close he recoiled as if he had been stung.

He did not fail to notice her pain and hurt. But his heart turned to stone even after seeing the tears.

If her remorse was genuine, if she cared for him, why was she hiding her liaison with his enemy and her ex fianc?

What could stop her from telling him the whole truth?

What was more important to her than the love she claimed to have for him. More he thought about it, more he thought the love was not genuine, because what was love without faith? And what was stopping her from placing him above the two men she shared an account with?

Khushi knew Arnav must have stumbled about her truth. That was the only explanation to his behaviour. But how did he know? Was he following her?

What could she tell him? The fact was she couldn't say a word.

She could not defend herself nor could she explain her reasons.

Either way she would lose him.

She knew he was hurt. She knew his fragile trust in humanity was giving way again. But time would tell him she was innocent.

Time would restore his faith in love and relationships.

Time would heal him again.

But till then she had to maintain her silence. She was obliged to. But the  pain in her heart refused to subside.

She was dying to tell him everything. But what if he never understood? What if the tables turned against her?

Whom would he believe? With all the odds against her, would he believe her?

And how could she be sure this was the reason for his anger? She couldn't even confirm that with him.

Her dilemma and agony was as great as Arnav and she did not even have the advantage of finding refuge in anyone by venting her frustration on someone or by sharing her fears and agony.

As Arnav's behaviour turned worse, Khushi withdrew further into a shell.

She felt like she was going back in time---to the intial days of marriage when Arnav hated her very essence.

Was that all these months were worth? Didn't these days of love hold any significance for Arnav? Did she stand a chance with him again if he ever believed her?

Nandini Raizada watched with increasing concern as her son and daughter-in-law drifted apart day by day.

Though Khushi had told her that Arnav did not love her and knew that the marriage was rocky, she could have sworn that her son was happy with his wife on his birthday and after that.

What had gone wrong?

She had noted that Arnav was not immune to his lovely wife. Quite the contrary. She could see a tenderness and lovelorn expression in her stoic son's face.

It was not obvious to the world. But if one looked closely, one could see the tender smile touching his lips and a warm glace directed at her as she was not looking.

Nandini had seen enough of the world to know her son was already in love with his wife or on the verge of falling in love.

So what was wrong?

The older woman began to think of the possibilities. She had been a bad mother. But she was a better mother in law. She did not want another woman to go through the trauma of losing the man she loved the most in the world and becoming a bitter person.

Her motherly instincts too were now kicking alive after so many years. And every fibre in her body wished for Arnav to be happy.

Should she help? Nandini wondered. But how?---She had no clue. But she knew she had to do something and she would figure it out.

It was already a week since the last revelation. Aaron had been in touch with Arnav to reveal the progress of further investigations. He had also tried to trace the numbers of Shyam Manohar Jha and Rohan.

It was exactly after a week that Aaron called again.

Hi Arnav I have some new findings.

Your wife met Rohan last week near her office.

From what we gather it was a very short meeting.

Also we have gone through her call records from her service provider, don't ask us how.

She has made frequent calls to Shyam Manohar Jha and Rohan. They too have called her multiple times.

And now, please note the numbers of Shyam Manohar Jha and Rohan since you wanted to talk to them.

Meanwhile we will also try to identify the reason why your wife is in touch with them. But now that you know so much, we suggest you also ask your wife directly

Every sentence uttered by Aaron fell like death knell on Arnav's distraught heart. Khushi met her ex fianc? Still? And Shyam too? Why?

His mind was in turmoil as he noted the numbers.

What should he do ?

Should he call Shyam and confront him or should he call Rohan first. And what would he ask them?

How could he ask them what they were doing by liasoning with his wife.

But if he had to get both sides of the story what choice did he have?

He would have to ask them first and then ask Khushi.

May be hearing both sides of the stories would help him decide what the truth was?

He would have to trick Rohan to get information. And he would have to do it using Khushi's phone.

So that evening when he got home, he looked for a chance when Khushi was away. But then she rarely left her phone around, which he had already noticed long back.

He would have to be devious and steal it for a while. He kept a vigil on her till she slept.

When he was sure she was asleep, he picked up the phone and walked to the poolside.

He quickly typed a message to Rohan When do we meet next. I am so desperate to meet you.'

He waited for a while and then the phone beeped with the message from Rohan Wow missing me already? Let's meet tomorrow then, same place.'.

Something in Arnav just died at the response. Was Khushi really the two timer this message proved her to be?

Or was he still wrong about her? All evidences pointed against her. Was there any evidence that favoured her? Though Arnav's desperately searched for one, he found no reasons.

Rohan would meet his wife behind his back? How often did they meet? What relationship did she share with him?

Jealousy took over his mind again. Rohan must be her lover. Then why did she trap him to marry him? Money---- screamed one part of his mind, while the other still clung to the hope that she was innocent.

Raking his hand through his hair and wiping the sweat from his face, Arnav picked the phone to text his estranged brother in law.

He typed What is the next step we need to follow about Arnav. I am a little confused about the plan'.

The message was delivered but there was no response for a long time.

Then the phone beeped. Dreading the answer and praying desperately, almost for the first time in his life, Arnav read the response Wow. I am glad to see this enthusiasm. Will explain the plan again!'

All the blood drained from his face as he sat defeated by the pool side. He did not know how long he sat there. All he knew was that he had lost yet again in life and trust.

When he finally walked into the room he walked to the bed side  and looked at the sleeping woman---

She looked as innocent as a child. Well time to let this pretentious child know that he knew that she was as devious as witch----------

Edited by rima - 10 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
posted comments on next page😃
Edited by IsleOfCapri - 10 years ago
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
no no no uhe cant 
misunderstand her 😭😭😭
yeh Shyam or Rohan ki toh main 😡😡😡