Ever since Bani came back to Parmeet's house.. I wanted to make this post.
Parmeet is a guy who
1) Did not arrive for his own wedding until the last minute
2) Left the new bride the very next day of marriage
3) Stopped calling her once the property was transferred to his name
4) Again called her to get her signature on the property papers
5) Cut off all his contacts with even his family members
6) Asked Bani to come to the railway station in a bride's outfit and did not show up
7) Bani decided to search for by going to Canada and instead faced many troubles in Delhi
8) Was all the while in Delhi pataofying another girl
9) Was marrying another girl
10) Physically tortured Bani to remain silent while he ran off with Jia's property
11) Ran off from the wedding with Jia once Bani brought his truth out
12) Came back shameless to his family and the shameless family accepted him
13) Made it very clear and warned Bani to not mess with him while in the house
The list can go on.. I am sure as more episodes are shown!
Then why is Bani
1) Pleading Anuradha to not get Parmeet arrested even after what he did to Jia
2) Forcing herself into marriage with Parmeet who is a criminal who should be in jail
3) Saying things like "mere parmeetji"
which are so irritating and unnatural
4) Doing things like picking out his clothes for him
5) Waking him up in the middle of the night for GOD KNOWS WHAT!
6) Bringing him his morning tea to be thrown on her face by Parmeet
7) Serving him Prasad like he even cares or fears God
8) Acting and behaving like his servant even after Anuradha asked her to be strong
9) Getting desperate to get accepted by Parmeet asap!
10) Hiding his criminal behavior even after Anuradha advised her against enduring crimes
I am sure this list will also continue as more episodes are shown!
Now, they are projecting and I read somewhere that Bani is portraying women's empowerment and showing Bani as a strong character.. What is strong about this weak girl?! When did she once show a strength of character where Parmeet is concerned?! What about what Anuradha told her about enduring crime? Now, Anuradha is a strong lady.. that I accept.. but Bani.. I am sorry.. I don't see what social message she is giving to the younger generation woman!