Then Nilavu Archives Sept 13

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Monday Sep 2nd updates
Episode 6

Suresh tries to cootchi coo with Vino. But Vino chases him away saying nothing doing till I finish reading this book.

Kalyan & Co at tthe temple. Kalyan and Meera ( I thought her name was Neela.. but when Kalyan called today I felt it was Meera !!) are called into the sanctum sanctorum by the priest. Tirupathi too wants to go but priest does not allow him for the special darshan. Well Thiru walks out considering this as an gr8 insult and Mrs thiru creates a ruckus with her mother. Mrs Alex and her mom also get into the godha and fight back. Net result all of them walk out without praying.

Kalyan and Meera come out of the temple and see the families standing as 2 different groups. They try to presuade both sides which results into a bigger fight. All of them decide to go back to the cottage. Meera chides Kalyan for inviting unneccesary trouble in their honeymoon.

Ram and driver chart next plan. Ram and Reva
will go out on a stroll and driver with the help of a local drunken driver will thookufy Reva. It will be a case of drunken driving and accident. Ram will not be caught and Reva will be killed on the spot. Suresh keeps interrupting them with his mokkai to be chased away everytime.

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Tuesday Sep 3rd updates
Episode 7

Ram and Reva off to a church. Suresh also join them. Suresh keeps saying he has met the driver earlier chatting with Ram. Ram and Driver deny. Driver asks the druken driver to be ready to thookufy Reva. Driver convinces Suresh that the guy Suresh met ealrier was driver's younger brother who died coz of love failure, is roaming around as a pei and that Pei will kill anyone who saw it within 2 days. πŸ˜† Suresh scared.

Ram and Reva on a walk. As planned Ram walks aside on phone, druken driver comes dashing but Reva manages to escape. Ram kadu kadu. Drunken driver almost hits Suresh and faints after banging a tree.. A shell-schoked Suresh is convinced that Pei is trying to kill him. T
he druken guy is admitted in a hospital, it becomes a police case and Ram is unhappy. Ram chides the driver for sodhapping again. Reva calls her guy and says don't come now. Lets talk later.

Back at cottage, Kalyan and Meera try to cootchi-coo. Kalyan sisters bang the door and say thatha severe wheezing again. Rush to hospital. Kalyan vera vazhi illama agrees. Meera decides to join Kalyan.

Vino gets obssessed reading the book. Runs and puts on heavy makeup like a pei and wears a sexy attire. Suresh walks in and says just miss from pei. He gets all gujal seeing his wife's attire. (Munnadi vandhu partha naalikku ayya gaali.. 🀣) 

nithya_IF thumbnail
Wednesday Sep 4th updates
Episode 8

Suresh is jolted to see vino in pei avatharam. Vino holds his hair and says I have been waiting for you for past 150 years. She absues him and pushes him on the floor, kicks him, slaps and he faints. She walks out roaring.. Midnight, Suresh wakes up to see his wife sleeping on the bed and screams in pain but does not dare to wake her up.he calls vino's elder sister and says Vino beat me. that loose sister says all this sagajam in romance.. dont' call at odd hours. My hubby is a sandega pei and hangs up. Suresh gets back to floor. Vino's BIL checks the phone while his wife is away and gets irked. Both hubby wife go to sleep without a questioning session.

Ram and driver another polambal session and planning session. Next plan - Ram will take Reva to a hill top. he will make her stand at the top for a photo. Driver has to hit her from behind with a metal rod and then they will push her down the hill. Case will be slip and fall and Ram will not be caught.

Kalyana and Meera at the hospital. Meera polambufies to MM that Kalyan is gr8. MM polambufies her curse is coming true. Thatha tells the couple . Don't worry I will not die without seeing my great grand children. Kalyan and Meera laugh out loud. 

Kalyan family and Meera family silly fights. Caretaker sugegts them to go on a tour to a cloudy place. he pull kalyan aside and says after going there scoot with your wife and spend quality time with her.

Suresh tries to wake up Vino and is scared also.

Thodarum

mellisai thumbnail
Thursday, 05.09.13 : Written Update

Vino's sleeping & Suresh calls her. She turns around & Vino runs away. Suresh calls Vino's elder sister & she asks chuchu🀣 what's the problem... is Vino still sleeping? Vino's sis says she used to sleep like this & asks him to sleep next to her. Suresh asks how can I sleep next to you... you're in Chennai.πŸ˜† Vino's sister says not her, next to Vino & ava adichupotta maathiri thoonguvaa. Suresh agrees adichu pottutu thaan thoongita.πŸ˜† He asks if she has somnambulism (sleep walking) & Vino says she's perfectly normal. Suresh suggest calling his parents for his safety like Kalyan/ Meera jodi.πŸ˜† Vino's sister advice him not to do that & not to tell anyone, we'll come to a decision after my husband leaves. He's listening & asks who's on the phone. Vino's sister says she was talking Vino's husband chuchu & avar appavi aa irukaar... she was clearing some of his doubts.πŸ˜† Husband asks why he's talking to her when he's on honeymoon & what doubts does he have. Vino's sister says it's nothing & tells him to get ready for work.

Alex calls Thirupathi & tells him to come out & then calls Kalyan. He says we're going to some remote area for sightseeing & asks whether the food is prepared. Kalyan says it's prepared... he'll go & get it & asks Meera to accompany him. Thirupathi tells him to go alone & Meera gets worked up... Thirupathi sound podufies... Kalyan takes her away. Thirupathi asks his wife to come & takes his athai's hand. πŸ€£ He takes his wife & Alex is told the food is ready. 

New honeymoon jodi arrives... Rajasekar (Delhi Ganesh) & his wife Lakshmi.  Ball rolls over & RS asks the kid (Kalyan family) his name. He says his name is Rakesh & he's here on honeymoon... asks RS why he's here? RS says they are here for honeymoon as well... nee chinna paiyyan varum pothu, naanga vara koodatha? Caretakers are listening... the lady caretaker runs inside. 

Suresh checks Vino, runs away & opens the door. Caretaker lady comes & scares him...🀣 tells him & other families to come outside & look at the new jodi. All line outsideπŸ˜†... RS & Lakshmi walks past them... not looking happy. πŸ˜” Caretaker introduces his wife & RS his. RS asks about the guesthouse & tells them to prepare dinner for the guests in his name. Kalyan's family members are looking through the window whilst leaving to the remote place, Caretakers leave. RS sits opposite Lakshmi & says we expected this, we've come here to live our life... please.😊

Ram & Revathy comes to a restaurant & they meet Revathy's classmate Nithya. Nithya introduces her husband & talks about losing Revathy's contact after school days. Revathy introduces Ram & Nithya says she met last bench Kishore. Revathy pretends like she doesn't know & Nithya asks her to join them & Kishore for dinner. She calls Kishore & says Revathy's here with her husband & hands the phone to Revathy. Kishore tells her to leave the place, we'll talk later. Nithya asks Kishore to join them now & he says he's busy. Nithya gets Revathy's number. 

Lakshmi comes outside & gets a call from her daughter Deepa. Lakshmi says RS is looking after her well & Deepa asks pidichirukka? Deepa continues... mother should be asking this question to her newly wed daughter, but she's worried about her... is this new life comfortable? Lakshmi says he's nallavar, but is marriage & honeymoon necessary at this age? Deepa tells her not to worry about what others say & hands the phone to her daughter. Laskhmi asks her granddaughter kutti maadu about school & she sings tamil rhymes to paati maadu. 😊 Lakshmi's laughing & hands the phone to RS. RS laughs & the call is disconnected. πŸ˜• Lakshmi says my granddaughter is very clever & RS says it's his granddaughter also... Lakshmi says she's used to it & RS says he can understand. We lived with different families, I lost my wife & you lost your husband... we need time to adapt & when we see both families as NAMMA family, our marriage will be complete. He says he sees her family as his & he expects the same from her... give me the phone next time our granddaughter calls... I want to listen to more of her rhymes. πŸ˜ƒ

Thodarum
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Friday - Vino gets back to normal & Suresh takes her to a temple. There, she goes missing whilst Suresh is talking to Vino's sister. Suresh finds her talking to some saamiyar & drags her out.

Kalyan/Meera family visiting the remote area & some argument ignites between Kalyan's sister & a girl from Meera's side (maybe her sister?). Intha gap la, Kalyan runs away with Meera.

Ram & Revathy visit the mountains, driver follows. Ram tells her to get ready for a picture & signals his driver to finish her off. He walks towards her from the back & is about to hit her with a metal rod... thodarum.
nithya_IF thumbnail

Then Nilavu Tuesday Sep 10th Written Updates

Episode 11

Ram pretends to be clicking Reva's photos.. Driver comes with a metal rod to hit.. Correcta Kalyan and Meena (today I felt like they called her Meena..) cootchi cooing at that spot. Driver runs away. Ram kadu kadu. The two couples have a chit-chat. Kalyan wants to run back to guesthouse for spending some time with Meena. He requests Ram to drop them in his car Ram vera vazhi illama agrees. Ram drops Kalyan-Meena and drives off with Reva. An excited KM runs towards their room to be bombarded by the whole jing-bang crowd. They scold Kalyan for ditching them and running away to cootchi-coo. Kalyan defends saying we went for a walk and found you guys and the bus missing on our return. Luckily we met Ram who dropped us. Tirupati says you are lying and I have a proof for your romance. He shows a picture of KM in compromising pose, which he clicked in his phone. Meena feels disgusting. Kalyan feels embarrassed. Caretaker Muthiah walks in and says Kalyan epitome of patience. Had it been me, I would have thrashed the guy who clicked a snap of my intimate moments with my wife. Crowd speechless. KM walk off from there. Muthiah says night dinner sponsor by RS. Sabai disperses.

Dinner time. All assemble. Mutual introduction is given. RS gives a long emotional speech on why he is on a honeymoon trip at this age. My wife expired. Lakshmi hubby expired. Both of were depressed. We were not ex-lovers who waited for our partners to die. My kids and her daughter wanted us to move ahead. They forced us to get married. We came here only to understand each other and nothing beyond that. Tirupathi taunts if so why come to a hill station can't the taking be done at home. RS says I understand your question but at home my 1st wife thoughts were haunting me. Lakshmi too was feeling very uneasy. Hence we chose this location. RS cries. The crowd not moved. But Kalyan consoles RS. Sumptuous meal is served. Tirupati and Alex escape to water-beat. Reva comes out and tells her koottalis I will send Ram out. Finish him off. Vino missing. Suchhu goes in search of her He goes to his room and switces on the light, gets a current shock and faints. Power trips. Vino walks out in her thamburatti get up. Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail

Then Nilavu Wednesday Sep 11th Written Updates

Episode 12

Alex and tirpathi see Vino in pei getup and run in fear.
Kalyan's thatha spots Reva's henchmen in masked getup and question them. The duo run and bang on the 2 BILs. RS comes to the spot and picks a room key. Reva sees this.

M3 (Caretkaer Muthaih and his wife Manimegalai)
put sleeping pills in Kalyan and Meena's family members's milk and all doze off. MM gives the good news to Meena and ask her to enjoy with kalyan. An excited Meena runs in and is shocked to see Klayan wheezing. She runs to get Ram's help. Ram and Muthiah lift Kalyan to hospital.

Next morning, Ram plans next move with driver. Ram and Reva will go for shopping. Ram will leave his purse behind at room. They will send driver to get the purse. Driver will come to the room and do some electrical alterations such that if one touches the pipe of the heater he wil get a heavy shock. Reva will toch the pipr for taking a shower beore hitting the bed.. She will die of the shock. Driver agrees. Ram and Reva out on shopping . As planned driver is sent to bring the purse.

Vino wakes up and chides Suchu for changing her costume in the night. Suchu is still petrified. her sister Shyama calls and Vino chides her for calling Suchu and not her. 

RS comes to the hotel whose key he found the previous night. He accidently hits on the henchmen before entering. He questions the hotel manager. Manager says the duo just vacated and left and even paid fine for losing the key. RS wants to get their address. Manager refuses to give. RS shows some ID card and that guy gives the address.

Kalyan and Meena try to cootchi co and thatha correcta disturbs them. He is very happy that his sothu aka wheezing is carried over by Kalyan. Meena is pissed off. Kalyan decides to do something.

Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ThenNilavu Episode 13, Thursday 12 September 2013

RS is talking on his phone to his colleague to investigate the address he found in the hotel. Lakshmi smiles and asks why he still insists on investigating even after retirment. RS says that he is one of the good police who even after retiring do not forget their police characteristics. Lakshmi reminds RS of his first wife who he explains was very caring and kind.

Kalyan hides a box behind his back and asks Meena to guess what he bought. Kalyan reveals that he bought a nebulizer to stop his and his grandfather's wheezing at night. Meena is annoyed as they should plan to chase away their family rather than to stop his wheezing. 😑 All the family members come. Her mum shouts at Kalyan for spending his money needlessly. The two families get into a fight once again on who is the 'dhanda selavu' 😑 - they both decide to leave Kodaikanal πŸ˜ƒ.

Alex and Thirupathy plan to make Kalyan stop their family from going as they love this place. The driver comes by car, closes all the curtains and changes the wires as planned by Ram. πŸ˜² 

Meena approaches Kalyan and expresses her happiness that their family memebers are leaving. Thirupathy disturbs them and calls Kalyan outside. Meena warns him not to say anything when they are walking past. Thirupathy persuades Kalyan to pretend to stop his mum so at future arguments Thirupathy will stop anyone blaming Kalyan. Thirupathy guarantees that her anger will make her leave even after you stop her. When Kalyan stops his mum really emotionally, his mum drops her bag and runs towards him to hug him. They all go inside and Kalyan just stares at Thirupathy. He sits on a bench and wonders how he will see his wife now... πŸ˜ƒ

Thoduram
Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ThenNilavu Episode 14, Friday 13 September 2013
(comedic episode)

Meena helps her family pack all their clothes away so they can clear off faster than Kalyan's family. Alex comes and tells them that Kalyan stopped his mum from leaving and says that they should also not leave if they really are clever. The whole family thinks that the other family played a drama on them and decide not to leave. Of course, Meena is irritated. 😑

Kalyan is outside trying to hide from his wife. Suresh gets into an uncontrollable laughter at Kalyan's 'joke'. πŸ˜†  Meena comes and orders Kalyan to come inside. Meena locks the door and starts to shout at him but Kalyan scolds himself. He scolds himself for not being able to keep quiet as now everyone is staying at the hotel. After he finishes, he says that I have said everything in your mind thus saving your energy. Meena gets angry, she pushes Kalyan and repeatedly slaps him with a pillow. Kalyan reminds her that they are alone and they can spend this time romancing. Just as they get in the mood, someone knocks the door. Suresh leaves after seeing Kalyan and Meena gasping for air. As the three stay in the hall, Kalyan's family transfer from their room to the couple's room. Suresh says he did not want to disturb their 'romance'. They go to their room and find Kalyan's entire family. Kalyan drags Meena away and ask her to hit him more. Meena slaps Kalyan hard. πŸ˜†

Ram and Revathy come from shopping. The driver gives Ram a thumbs up. Ram goes inside the bathroom to check everything. He tells Revathy to have a bath who says that she will bath once she has finished checking her mail and facebook. Meanwhile, Suresh is doing exercise to make himself stronger to deal with the ghost (Vino). Revathy closes the laptop and gets ready to have a bath. Ram gets up and says that he needs to go outside to make an international call. Revathy goes inside. Suresh goes inside his room and waits outside the bathroom door to deal with ghost Vino'. Vino is in her white get-up and walks straight on. Suresh stops her and says that he has changed from silent' to violent'. πŸ˜† He puts his hand on Vino's shoulders to turn her and she slaps him left and right - jumping on him after forcing him on the floor. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kalyan puts on a deodorant and gets ready to romance with Meena. They get disturbed by someone knocking on their door once again. Their sisters come to let them know that a snake has been spotted around the hotel. Kalyan jumps on to the bed in fear. πŸ˜† He tells them to get out and Meena to close the door. Revathy comes in and asks Kalyan to beat the snake. Meena tells him to stop embarrassing himself and go with her to beat the snake. On their way, their family members are standing on tables, chairs and sofas while Kalyan, Meena and Revathy go to beat the snake. πŸ˜† They advance slowly to Revathy's room. Suresh joins them and throws the stick Kalyan was holding. He says that a snake is nothing πŸ˜†compared to what I went through. Kalyan and Suresh enter Revathy's bathroom checking for the snake. Kalyan holds Suresh hands in fear and touches a metal beam for support. He and Suresh gets electrocuted. Meena runs to switch the mains off. They are frozen in the standard electocuted pose' and are carried to hospital... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thodarum

nithya_IF thumbnail

Monday Sep 16th Updates

Episode 15

Suchu and Kalyan admitted in hospital. Kalyan's family block the way for Meenu. Meena crying inconsolably that she is not allowed to see her hubby or sit beside him. Suchu is lying all-alone.

Ram is irked that plan flopped yet again. He quickly pulls out the wire from the bathroom.

Reva plans with her henchman. Aahha idhu dhan ivanga lover pola. Looks like this guy was her classmate. Reva worries what if the classmate (a lady and her hubby meet Ram-Reva at some restaurant in kodai) she met earlier invites Ram - Reva and the lover (since he is the common classmate and that lady has see this guy too at Kodai) for a dinner. Ram will recognize lover and their plan will flop. Lover assures no worries I will mange. Just bring Ram out on a stroll and walk aside. I will finish him off.  

Kalyan back to guest house. After a mega sandai between 2 families, Klayan wlks into his room with his wife. Meena hugs him and cries her heart-out and pours out her anguish on how she was not let to see her hubby. She feels pathetic that their first hug was to cry like this.   

Suchu comes back to hi room and sees Vino in deep slumber in her pei getup. He sits down wailing loudly.. ayoo Yen vazhkai pochenu.. Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago