Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL so another abhimaan movie and preganat heroine getting offersπŸ˜•πŸ˜•Edited by mayamagic - 10 years ago
Humble.Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for sharing πŸ˜Š Didn't we just go through insecurity then apology 
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wat nonsense is this
St lied us again i really want to kill them now if they're so much interested in their heroine y dnt they just kill rk forever y making mockery of superstars height of nonsense now srk was insecure of deepika getting offers after oso

Rks money rks ph n he is only sidelined wat bakwaas is this
4EVRoptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: subashni

Both of them Superstars without conflict /fighting Kuku Bhatias &Amars of the world  would be boring  .Daily soaps need conflict. Basing a track entirely on career would not work.Even R.K's super stardom was only a backdrop . It was their personal story which got TRP's. This show has no  solid supporting cast to have different plots or characters to throw interesting challenges to the lead pair. Sultan was replaced by Pabho with same traits. Pabho by someone. Same tricks and idiotic schemes would repeat.  Husband encouraging wife in all her(mostly foolish) endeavors has been tiring. It is better to have focus on lead pair and their personal conflicts. Let them have MU's,ego clashes on their own without Mehul/Dipali.I am happy  at least it goes  Abhiman way. so far it was some disjointed sequences. Ashique  would be tragic  and all R.K fans would desert if the story goes that way. Abhiman would gel with R.K's personality  . Being sidelined and enjoying his wife's success  could never be R.K. That is if they intend to bring back Superstar R.K.

'
I am not saying no conflict, the conflict can be from the outside. I agree abhiman suits RK's personality, what irks me is that they keep beating the drums that they will not go this route, what would it have harmed if they had either acknowledge, and if they felt that acknowledgement would kill suspense, then said it will be about their conflict after madhu enters the movie profession. so yes I will accept the abhiman type track if properly executed. My cousin and her husband worked in the same office, I have seen first hand how they used to handle office politics and situations differently, what flustered one, the other found insignificant, so say if madhu like or does not mind a scene or script, but RK objects, or vise versa with some other Bollywood background.. there are so many scenarios where in the base is Abiman but they don't follow the script down that lane. Leaving out RK's ego would be changing his personality- which none of us want- but he can still have that and may be even have a holier than thou'/ superior attitude towards madhu's BW career, and they can still be together, may be mentoring, difference of opinion o creativity, media bloopers and how they deal with it . I hope I am making sense. anyway the bottom line I'll accept even a direct copy of the abhiman track for it gives me hope that they will come together again and as long as the execution is clunk free (at least minimal clunk) not subject us to another round of long month of depression and negativity I'll accept it.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by 4EVRoptimist - 10 years ago
RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Telly chakkar news always fake and spectating and you stupid people fall for it
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
again going for Abhimaan track...give some new cvs..
dusy2k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think this will be the plan of abkuk..
to make madhu popular than rk ...
also to control rk...
they might think rk can only be destroyed by madhu...
thats y all producer will back of madhu ...and no offer to rk
then rk will play his own trick and make conttrol of all producers...
meanwhile this will not go well by madhu and radhaji..😭...
oneday all of sudden madhu will run away from everybody to deliver baby..⭐️
later chote rk will exist...πŸ‘
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now plz someone tweet GH who was complaining that no one praise creatives only actors are being praised men for this fazool che track u need appreciation wowπŸ˜†. Between thanks for sharing  Edited by Neutral_Mona - 10 years ago
MFarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
just the way i had thought that the story going abhimaan,s way..well if the news is true there might be miscarriage and rm seperation..but why have the cvs denied it ..πŸ˜•
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
First Of all I don't believe This Article . This clearly looks like Assumption of TC . Secondly Really Don't think that now after so much time Ct's will go on Abhimaan & Aashiqi2 way .That will be so Common and Quite somewhere Boring . 
I think Somewhere I read one post about showing Casting Couch Track . I guess that would be Awesome Track if shown . Never ever used and showed in any Tv Show and It is defo gonna Rockkk . 
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 10 years ago