Posted: 10 years ago

Katelyn...i owe u one...thank you soo much for posting 🤗❤️🤗
Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

^ Not a problem at all, Supriya! 🤗 😃

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Katelyn...i owe u one...thank you soo much for posting 🤗❤️🤗

And, we owe to both of you for doing this!!
Preety_Nebula thumbnail
Happy Belated Anniversary Indi di and wiwy.I hope you had wonderful day with your real life Arnav.🥳

Katelyn thumbnail
Please download if you are interested!

Tum Hi Ho (Acoustic Cover) -- Aakash Gandhi (ft. Sanam Puri, Jonita Gandhi, & Samar Puri)

I have an edit to share!  I made this for a friend's bday!!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Hi, I'm on an edit spree!  😆 Couldn't help myself!  It took some time to colorized our hotwa!

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chalhov

Indi Wiwy 🤗  my dear Blast Friends a very happy anniversary to both of you just a day apart and the same week as Barun

thanks so much, chalhov... these are lovely. great to see you... shaadis keeping you away? aww. december is that sort of time. i remember mine being full of mad fun and relatives from all over, mother got terrifically into it and almost all my aunts and uncles came to calcutta. a week and more of noise and cousins and me yelling because i disagreed with everything as usual. i miss my mum whenever i think of my wedding. how much she wanted this to be the best day of my life, the most perfect shaadi. and she lost her voice bang on the day of wedding. good to see you. enjoy the weddings.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

😆 Faiqu!

Are you jelly?😉 
But no change in guruji. Meri kya aukaat! This was what your guruji Supi taught me lesser mortal when i kept pestering her to teach me the edit she had made for me when i turned dazzler! Ofcourse my edit is nowhere near that one!
And thanks for the barun gift on my anniversary, though dont know what hubs will say😆 We had a good time. Thanks.
You tc too.🤗

wiwy, 🤗

you are very welcome as always...😊

😆 Jelly and me  from my Doll Supi...Nah...love her so much and she is true guruji in this talent.
but you did a good job , i like this pose of him.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Indi read your IPKKND story what an eventful life hats off to you and your ASR thanks for sharing God bless you with all happiness

ipkknd story 😆 waise kuch nahin, hayee. you should hear from those who know me about my gussa and the fights my man and i had... there are friends who still ask me about the fights, since their ears were shattered. 😳😆
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preety_Nebula

Happy Belated Anniversary Indi di and wiwy.I hope you had wonderful day with your real life Arnav.🥳

thank you so much, preety... that's a pretty one.