Blast from the Past Thread #21 !!Holi ki Dhadkane!! pg114, epi 218

Posted: 10 years ago
Through the throes of hate, an innocent love peeped
Unfazed, unhindered, solution to an old puzzle seeked
Aisa kyun hota hai, with all her heart she asked
Hamari dhadkanein ek hain, he confessed at last

The drink was hitched, but the love was pure
Yet the journey of hate, the love has still to endure
How we wish the lemon, would never exist!
Inspite of being warned, the creep did not resist

A dance of joy with smiles and colours
It's holi time, watch the family in twirls

what is this that i feel.

what is this that you feel.

13 march 2012, holi.

It's a time to celebrate, cheerful and a happy one
Welcome everyone to BFTP twenty one
Aaj mausam hai suhana makes its debut
Khushi's 100 ways finds the way in too

in the middle of a story losing shape, losing thread, when suddenly for about three odd weeks there was this feeling of things going off kilter; holes, gaps, confusion; along came five days of beauty, grace, and breathtaking perfection. holi. those who saw the first telecast 12 march to 16 march 2011 will remember the thrill of it, the feeling of being taken away to another realm, another world. the colours of an emotion broke free and splashed across the screen, all over our minds, us. you had to get a little affected, just a wee bit high and ask full of wonder, "aisa kyun hota hai?" aisa kyun hota hai, why does this happen that just as you think it is all kind of over, enchantment descends. and dances.
and you can't help yourself but walk toward it, your feet perhaps a little unsteady, but your eyes glazed with longing, your heart beating fast and in exact rhythm with it. finally you understand the meaning of ek, one. the colours come together, and leave a permanent mark on the mind.

winter had set on love. holi brought spring to it. this was the festival of love, once played for many days by none other than krishna and radha. she was fair, he dark, he fretted she may not choose him. his mother, tired of his worries and grumble, said, go colour your radha's face in any colour you like and see what happens. seems that's how they became a couple. so says one of the krishna radha myths. here too didn't just that happen? a hand reached out to claim its own, another trembled as it dared to do the same. a little trepidation, perhaps some fear, even nafrat, but then spring prevailed and said, let there be mohabbat. he touched the colour she'd put on him, wonder took over. she lost her bearings so she could find the meaning of her quickening breath. evil did its own prance, but love couldn't care less.

Credits: DurgaS has written the opening lines, welcome poem and made the Celebrate Holi edit, the IPK banner is by ArshiHamesha, the GIF banner is created by Katelyn, she has also edited the music, collages and text are by indi52, and supriya.arshi, DurgaS and indi52 have designed the main posts.

Please scroll down for Rules, Episodes, lots of Holi and more.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

10. enjoy the colours, each one that comes your way.

12 march, what a morning. waking up or
was it awakening or was it just pure perfect paagal kaala.

O u r   h e a r t s   b e a t   i n   u n i s o n

by Sohara

Khushi is standing under the gazebo. Lost in reminisces, a deluge of memories come to her mind. her so many significant moments with Arnav stirs her thought. She tries to remove the colors from her eyes. Arnav comes there, he holds her hand, wants to say let me do it the way I want to do. He meets her eyes with acquiesce and eventually delves into it, his relenting in echo of a vague rendition. He starts to blow her eyes to remove the color, just like the way he loves to do it. He gently cares the stray tendrils of her lock that escaped from her clip.

A gentle touch on her creamy skin with his rough hand. The moment felt close, a trepidation of unfelt anticipation; a spark of impulse trembles and she makes him stop. They both turns back to put a distance between them. He intends to go, but he feels a pull. When he turns his head slightly, he sees that Khushi is holding his hand. Both slowly turn to each other, contemplate each other for a long time, and try to read their sacrosanct mind. For the very first time she cups his handsome visage with her beautiful hands, wish so much love, with so much care and with so much huq.

Hum apse kuch poochna chahte hai Arnavji

I want to ask you something...

Dhak dhak dhak dhak dha dhak...her heart beat starts to pound erratically under her rib cage and so as his. The words what remained firmly buried in her heart for a long time, rises from the dark recess of her heart. She grabs his big hand with her small one and makes it rest on her heart.

Aisa kiyu hota hai, jab bhi aap humari paas ate hai, to humari dil ki dhadkan tez ho jate hai. Hum samajhne ki bohot koshish ki, lekin samajh nahi payi, blulana chati hai lekin bhula nahi payee. Aisa kiyu hota hai.

Why does it happen, whenever you come close to me, my heart starts beating faster. I tried hard to understand this, but couldn't understand. I want to forget, but can't forget either. Why does it happen?

She wants to know the reason of her erratic heart beat what has been troubling her for so many months. She wanted to avert her thought giving it the name of her acidity. But she knows very well that he knows the answer

Bataiye naa

Please tell me

He lovingly cups her beautiful face with his big hand. Looks at her meekly,

Aisa kiyu hota hai, ki humari dil ki dhadkan, humari sasose bhi tez ho jate hai.

Why does it happen? My heart beat becomes faster than my breath.

He looks at her with so much compassion. He wanted to love her since so long!  He wanted to tell her the truth, but the destiny played dirty games with him. She can't control her intoxication any more, and gets unconscious. She leans on his chest. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him, while being aware of her nearness as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart.  He holds her, doesn't let her fall. All feelings of anger and rancor seeps out from his heart and what remains, is his myriad love for her. He swallows to thwart a rising wave of emotions. He wipes a silent tear what escapes from his eyes. He gazes at her features rendered almost angelic in repose and feels the laden weight upon his heart gets heavier and heavier. He lifts her and carries her in his arm; takes her to his own parapet, his eternal heaven.

He puts her down on the lounge chair and gently removes the color from her face. He handles her so meticulously like a porcelain doll, as if she will be broken with mere carelessness. He gazes at her face with his eyes agleam with amused fondness. He devours her mesmerizing beauty with loving eyes. How ethereal she is looking right now! He fondles her beautiful face with so much care. A sense of tranquility takes possession of his weary mind, it soon drifts to the serene realm of oblivion. She wakes up at his touch. She opens her eyes slowly and asks him again.

You didn't answer my question yet?

He leans forward to her and tells her with an insanely seductive timbre of his voice

Mai batata hoo ki aisa kiyu hota hai...

I'll tell you why it happens like this.

He takes her hand and put it on his chest.  He speaks in a husky tone with his eyes flickering intently with simmering emotions.

Jab tum mere paas hoti hi, to tumhare dil ki dhadkano ki sath sath mere dil ki dhadkan bhi tez ho jate hai. Humare dhadkane ek ho jate hai. Jo tum mehsoos karte ho, jo hum mehsos karte hai

When you are near me, then along with your heart beat, my heartbeat also increases. Our heartbeats unite. What you feel, what I feel.

She listens to his words with amusement, with a glint of shy smile on her face. She wants to hear his loving words again and again.

Humari dhadkan...our heart beat

Ek ho jate hai...beats in unison.

He gives her an assuring nod.

They keep staring at each other with eyes full of love as if there is no end of it. Their heart finally opens the floodgates to let all the bottled up emotions flow. Two soul mates finally confesses their love in inebriated state.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H2Vn_loHgyI[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Zoha.

some gifs credit goes to tumblr, some made by me.

you colour my world.
you make me hunger for things unknown.

IPK banner credit Risha_ipkknd, Rules poster by ArshiHamesha, Khushi edit by IssPKaur, other edits by indi52.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago

INDEX

Blast From the Past #18 Wedding Bells

All the Episodes from 189 to 200 with Sbs segments and Promos can be found in link given above

Blast From The Past #19 !! chill out at 200 !! creations album

Blast From The Past #20 !!Nafrat  Door Jaane Na De!!

All
episodes from 201 to 206 can be found in the link above

Episode 207

Episode 208

Episode 209

Episode 210

Episode 211

Episode 212

Episode 213

Episode 214

Episode 215

Episode 216

Episode 217

Episode 218

PREVIOUS BFTP LINKS

Blasters' takes Episodes 191 -195 

Blasters' Takes Episodes 196 - 200

Blaster's takes Episode 201 - 206

Blasters' takes Episodes 207 - 212

Katelyn's Catch

Chakarvyue ,from Payal to Kangan

Journey from anklet to Bangles

by

ArshiHamesha

Diwali's chakarvyue in which Khushi trapped herself but Arnav brought her out but for doing so he has to be a part of it.He became a part of it by making biggest mistake of his life"By loving Khushi" as he can't live without her period and that need made him marrying her either hook or by crook.They both are in this together now and they both have to work together to come out of it.

Diwali epis hold the future of these two souls at every angle.Maa's Kangan comes to the surface and First time Arnav realizes that La is not the girl who his mom wants to be her Bahu and how her Mom would have never recognized him now. That scene reflects the inner battle of Arnav towards his  belief system how he values his family.It enlightens that what it means to have your mother's last remembrance with you.That scene depicts his remorse towards falling in love and closing the doors towards same love  and how his ego blocks his feelings.It clearly throws light of  his taking impulsive decisions based on his presence of mind and above all shows his inability to be satisfied on his decisions. Each word of the Mom's Letter tears him apart and ironically and divinely he meets Khushi's eyes which becomes teary with him under the stars seeing him struggling and coping with his pain.Mothers always guide you even if they are not with you.

It was Diwali night, when he got entangled with the magnetized pull of this ethereal beauty who he started falling in love with.Khushi while sitting in between Diyas trapped her man for eternity and he couldn't come out of this invisible vortex.

It was that day, when Lavanya reminded Khushi of her missing payal and questioned her why she didn't accept Anjali's jewelry gift, she said, she never wears any other payal than her Mom's. All this was witnessed by Arnav and he realized that the "PAYAL" he was holding is one of Khushi's mother and precious and important to her just like these Kangans whose voice soothes his soul and later Khushi's Payal took that place. This is the only reason Arnav gave the anklet back to her. He values mother's keepsake and her remembrance always in his heart.When Khushi asked him why didn't you return my Payal before ? Why only today you returned it to me? He wanted to answer her back in his SUV but Khushi refused to listen. It was evident that Arnav would have never given it back if it weren't of her Mother's. That is the value of a Mother's keepsake in his eyes. "Action speaks louder than words".That night He put the payal in her ankle , the right place by claiming her his unintentionally.

Mom's Kangan holds a lot of value and sentiments in the eyes of her children. He didn't want to give it to Khushi as first and when Anjali ordered him, he had to, otherwise his entire wedding secret would be out which he had foiled within himself in his shell. At the top Maami's investigation. He kept his eyes constantly at Maami's act at that moment and if he hadn't put the bangles around Khushi's wrist then Maami's 007 instinct eyes would have become suspicious about this relationship. He has to put up a happy act but he didn't tell Khushi that these are his Mom's bangles. When Arnav tries for the second bangle, he clings his jaws for a second before turning towards Khushi. That shows he is unhappy doing that but he has to because his priority at this moment is to convince both Anjali and Maami [family] that "Everything is fine" or in other words Destiny has written for them to be united.Today again he is sitting on his knees and stamping her his for forever unintentionally .

That day destiny again played its role, Anjali wanted Khushi to handover the Kangans to Naani but Khushi declined not because they are a valuable but these are mother's remembrance and  hold a meaning. She offered to do the household chores instead. She knew she is not the "True Bearer" of that kangan and That is the value Arnav's Mom would expect to have in her daughter-in-law. That is the value Khushi has in a Mother's Remembrance, just like Arnav on Diwali night.

Today is the day when the tables have turned. That day Khushi declined to pass on the kangan to Naani but today it was that Anjali again who wanted Arnav to embrace them on Khushi's wrist. I loved that Anjali wanted Arnav to gave it to her and couple of hours before Khushi didn't hear her when Anajli called her for the kangans.Destined to be... I knew if Anjali or Naani would have come to put that on her then Khushi would've refused to take it knowing as this marriage is a contract and these Kangans  hold so much meaning and she truly doesn't deserve this, the very same way Arnav didn't mention that the kangans are his Mom's. They both have the same belief on certain matters. At this moment, Arnav knows Khushi is not the true bearer of the bangles. But Fate had other plans on this as they are destined to be together.

Khushi's Bidai is complete today, as before Arnav gives her Mom's Kangan , she drops her Mom's payal and doesn't put it before Kangans reach her wrist as her shirt rips.She is welcomed in her home with honor and Mom's blessings.Later she will be standing in Mom's garden taking her blessings after Arnav's declaration of her as his Patni...His Ardhangani...Dadi will give her Family's Kangan to accept her in their family but remember Arnav takes em off on consummation night before Dadi takes em off on the wedding day...as their souls were already one.Mother's job was done...under the stars...

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago

Picture credit: supriya.arshi  

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

..Anita..'s Index  - For impactful analysis and hilarious comments  

ArshiHamesha's Index  - For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

BarunDiwani's Index  - For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

Chalhov's Index  - For picture stories and songs

cinthiann1758's Index  - For detailed takes and interesting titles 

DurgaS's Index - For original poems and parodies

indi52's Index- For reviews that make you glide through the air and water

Katelyn's Wonderland - For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

samin6's Index - For out of the box reviews of episodes

sohara's Index - For analysis replete with new words and vms

supriya.arshi's Collages - For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

wiwy's Index - For some mind-boggling riddles

Some other links

Blasters' Takes Index - Links of Analysis, picture edits, poems, videos, etc. 

Thobda poems - Poems and parodies by the blasters on the thobda

News updates - Last but not the least, updates about the happenings on the thread 

Engagement Discoveries- A combined post of blasters on the IPK 2nd Anniversary Thread

The Thobda Post- An Entertaining thobda post containing poems by the blasters and picture edits based on them by supriya.arshi. This post is made on the occasion of BS's birthday on Team Sobtians thread.

BS's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Barun Sobti's birthday thread

SI's Birthday post The combined post of blasters on Sanaya Irani's birthday thread

AD's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Akshay Dogra's birthday thread

DB's Birthday post- The combined post of blasters on Daljeet Bhanot's birthday thread

Picture edit by indi52  
Rendezvous
with the IPK stars by the blasters

highfive.gif

Some of our blasters have been lucky to interact with the IPK stars in different ways.

1. Ami managed to send a letter to Sarun  😳 

2. Katelyn has met Sanaya at the Artesia festival 😃

3. Wiwy has had a phone conversation with Barun  ☺️

4. Indi wrote a note on behalf of Team Sobtians which Barun read, intently  😉

5. Wiwy's dream is fulfilled at last. She met Barun 😃 
Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago

Warning: Music player is on!  There are 3 tracks: Rabba Ve, K Confession and Hearts beat as one 

Music player by Katelyn  

H O L I

by wiwy

The holi episodes were like an oasis in a desert. The hate marriage had sapped into the rabba ve moments. Nafrat paas aane na de was at its height.A handful of red gulal  changed all that as Mohabbat door jaane na de tiptoed to the fore...

They beamed some of the most beautiful, memorable and poignant Arnav Khushi scenes into our hearts and sous. I remember reading that the internet the world over had crashed as thousands on the forum vied with each other to comment on the much awaited Arnav Khushi holi romance that surpassed all expectations in its depth and beauty...during holi...

As holi ended the oasis turned out to be a mirage but as long as the gulal and the bhang of holi lasted it was an out of the world experience...

Holi songs brought in by indi52 ...

rang barse bheege...

two very popular holi songs from hindi phillums and another one with holi colours in it. something out of control about this festival always. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCLW9VOLpuc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf92MOkrbEw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JejmawKPZIw[/YOUTUBE]
check 5:20 onward, a lovely holi bit
credit uploaders

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago

Episode 207

ArshiHamesha ... Victory of Pure Hearts Episode 207 
DurgaS ... Aaj Holi Hai
Katelyn ... Precap    SBS Segments   SBB Segment 
indi52 ... the rang maker
sohara ... Episode 207

Episode 208

ArshiHamesha ... Dil Ki Baat.. Episode 208
sohara ... Episode 208

Episode 209

cinthiann1758 ... Holi- Why Does it Happen? 
indi52 ... in my heart
Katelyn ... Promo
sohara ... Episode 209

Episode 210

DurgaS ... Hamari Dhadkanein 
cinthiann1758 ...  Lemon Pickle 
sohara ... Episode 210

Episode 211

sohara ... Episode 211

Episode 212

sohara ... Episode 212

Episode 213

sohara ... Episode 213

Episode 214

Katelyn ... Precap 
sohara ... Episode 214

Episode 215

sohara ... Episode 215

Episode 216

Episode 217

Episode 218

Katelyn ...  SBB/SBS Segments   

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago

News Update - 25/11/13 

It has been an eventful week on the thread which boomed with music, joy, laughter, glee, dancing, partying and happy shrieks from one and all. The blaster twins, i.e., Katelyn and BarunDiwani's birthdays were celebrated in a grand manner with everyone joining the party with their generous gifts and messages. But the cherry on the cake, or should we say, the show stopper of the party was Wiwy's gift to the birthday girls. Wiwy finally managed to meet everyone's favourite actor and also clicked a photo with him. She dedicated the meet and the pic to the birthday girls thus causing those happy shrieks all over. Both the girls were jubilant on receiving such a precious gift. Last heard, Katelyn was still in the party mode and BarunDiwani hasn't stopped OMGing ever since.
The hate-o-thon has taken a backseat,  as the main contributor, IssPKaur, has been busy with loads of work in her ad. The thread has been witnessing a sharp decrease in the modes of reviews of the episodes. Supriya is  encircled by little kids and assignments associated with them. It's been a long time since she posted her amazing edits. The thread also misses the delicious reviews and titles freshly baked by Cynthia. Cynthia has just returned after her date with the ocean in the form of a cruise where she had a gala time. We hope she resumes her delightful takes soon. Post her exams, Samin too had been on an outdoor trip and has been extremely busy ever since. Her colourful, unique observatory posts are still awaited. Anita too has been missing from action due to her studies. But, she plans to make a dash during this Thanksgiving weekend with another marathon, her biggest ever.

Wiwy has received enormous homework from her son's school, keeping her busy post office hours too. Her riddles too have been missing for some time. The thread has also been missing BarunDiwani's drools and wonderful reviews. However, the blasters know that she is now in an important phase of her life. Everyone sends her good wishes and hope that soon she would be able to take time out and entertain the readers with her lovely takes. Durga's poems too have been few and far since during the breather period she wandered out participating in contests where she gained little success and appreciation. However, now she has decided to concentrate on the thread and get on with her poems which have been long due. It is hoped that the blasters will soon resume and add to the beauty of this most loved thread.

Before signing off, the news desk would like to inform that in the recently concluded OS contest Amethyst was declared winner for her tragic OS Paani ke Sapne - Dreams of water'. Amethyst a.k.a. Risha who along with Doctor is the co-creator of the BFTP thread. The blasters expressed their happiness and congratulated her on her success. With this happy news,  the news desk would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving week.

P.S. BFTP enters the holi episodes. Here's wishing a hiccupping, intoxicating, groovy and a romantic time once more.

Edited by DurgaS - 10 years ago
Episode 207

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8lNsdYpb4g[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast on Tuesday, 13th March 2012
Thanks, Katelyn and Indi  for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Blasters' takes Episodes 207 - 212
Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago

HOLI MUBARAK!!! @ THREAD 21

Zany welcome poem Durgey! Lemon the creep indeed!😡 Holi ka sab nasha utaar diya usne! And very nice edit on Holi celebration!  👍🏼 Thanks for the latest addition to the Blasters' rendezvous section.😃

Indi I remember watching on tv the holi episodes! I couldnt sleep for nights in my ecstasy and excitement. Thanks for the Radha Krishna holi story, the beginning of their rasleela. Hope the Arshi one had stayed on like pakka rang of holi! ❤️

Faiqu and Kate! Stunning banners!⭐️

Supi thanks always for the Blaster banner.🤗 I took it with me along with a 'get well soon' card the day after I met Barun, hoping in my heart of hearts to get it signed by him, and maybe a pic with it, but he had left Kolkata by then.😭
Kate as I write this I listen to the music and dhadkane ek ho jati hai track! Cant tell you what it means to have their voices float around me in one of the most romantic episodes on Indian telly! Thanks a tonne Kate!

Lovely edit by Soni and Soha's Sovini creations! Wah kya shop hai! ⭐️
Soha what a sensuous take on the hearts beating in unison! And gifs to die for! 👏

Faiqu loved the journey from payal se kangan...brilliant...blessings from her maa to blessings from his maa...under the stars...hamesha ❤️

The holi songs...colourful idea In di ! I am partial to "piya tose naina lage re'! I guess everyone knows why!😉☺️

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Hey Blasters🤗

My latest news on Barun. And a proof as to how loose my nuts and bolts are! 😳