SurYa never ending ff.....PG 29

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

As night fell and they settled into a fitful sleep, Sandy waited till she could hear the familiar snores of Bhabasa. She checked if Bhabo was also asleep. Then she got up and walked to the window on Suraj's side of the room. He was asleep. She watched him and replayed this same night two years ago. How the tables had turned for them. Sandy couldn't help smiling. A lifetime of seemingly endless heartache, gone! Now all she felt was a strange lightness that would lift her off the ground if she wasn't careful. This must be what they call 'Love'. It was also a very comforting feeling of belonging. She belonged with him and with his family. There was not a single battle she had fought that she regretted. Now she could stand here and reap her reward. Her family. 

Suraj's eyes suddenly flew open and he saw his wife watching him.  Even in the semi darkness, he caught sight of the way she looked at him, just before she dropped her gaze. She was like an apparition. More beautiful than ever. He waited till their eyes met again.  Sandy turned and walked slowly out of the room. Suraj didn't even bother to check if his parents were still awake. He scrambled up and followed Sandy. 

'Why couldn't you sleep Sandhyaji?'

[what...I'm killing some time ok]. 

Sandy put her hand out to silence him. He let her fingers stay there and waited for an answer. 

' I'm not sleepy yet.' 

He took a step closer, holding her arm against him.

๐Ÿ˜†

It wasn't that she forgot to breathe, but she felt strangely light headed. The brain was giving way to the heart at too rapid a rate. The knees were going weak. She was almost involuntarily surrendering, wanting to just lean against him. When oh when was he going to pull her to him and hold her. She was not capable of signalling anything anymore.  

this is a continuous ff that just keeps changing with respect to the mood of SurYa and their fans on every page...

Edited by PadBear - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ณ

I cant believe, is this written by AJ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...๐Ÿ˜†...this is not the AJ I know ๐Ÿ˜†

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww AJ
awsm poetic post from you๐Ÿค—
i expected sandy to lean on his shoulders on the bus top

This must be what they call 'Love'.

yes 
in singapore bridge it was a provoked  confession

this is true love emerging from the bottom of heairt
and is very much enjoying every bit of it

awww, it feels heaven to  see sandy in this avatar
badmashi, LVA, desperate to have eyelock  with her lover
t
wants to share some cute moments with him cheating bhabho

that cute smile everytime she sees suraj

iam lost in suryaland
still we have that mehendi scnes and haldi ones

infinte awww
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Suraj understood. But instead of doing what she wanted, he lowered his face to hers, nose to nose. Sandy really stopped breathing now. He gently turned her cheek to him, so that she could breathe again. 

'I know.' 

He said it against her cheek and Sandy felt tears welling up and spilling down her cheek. He had saved her from this moment as well. Spared her the effort of trying to find words. She felt much more than she could ever tell him.  Did she even know when this had happened. She doubted she could put a date and time to it. But somewhere her heart had started to look at him and only him. She would never have told him. Now she was showing him. He knew.

Niru, I have written some ffs in another forum. don't be shocked. 
Rama is just gawwwn I'm amazed you even read this with a clear mind  ...earth to Rama... 
thala thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
Rama is just gawwwn I'm amazed you even read this with a clear mind  ...earth to Rama... 
will be back only after sandy leaves for training๐Ÿ˜†
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Just as Sandy relaxed in his arms, feeling his words against her cheek, she spotted Rama in the shadows behind a pillar. She dragged herself away from the warmness and reached for Suraj and whispered in his ear. 

'We are being watched'

'I know'

shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Paddy love bug seems to have bitten more people than i thought
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ha surya world!
romantic world!
awesome aj ma!
akka, me too expected yday in that bus top wit title song!
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PadBear

Just as Sandy relaxed in his arms, feeling his words against her cheek, she spotted Rama in the shadows behind a pillar. She dragged herself away from the warmness and reached for Suraj and whispered in his ear. 

'We are being watched'

'I know'

@bold: thala no decency?? ๐Ÿ˜†
thala thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

'We are being watched'

'I know'

infinite rofling๐Ÿคฃ

u
i