What do you think of this new track?

Poll

What do you think of this new track?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So what do you guys think of this new track In PKDH? Loving it or absolutely hate it? Or no opinion at all! Vote and leave a comment :)
Come on guys lets make this forum a little more active!!! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I picked the third option.

The track is interesting because focus is on ALL the characters of Diwan Mansion, from PaYa, to Rubel to Harish Avantika, to Preity to Sheila.

But again, I feel like they're stretching the Payal-Rubel-Payal stuff too much. It's common sense for people to ask which Payal someone is referring to, when there's 2 Payal's in the house. Get what I'm saying?

Apart from that track, I LOVE the intensity in Preity's track- and that is what's keeping me hooked! I can't wait for the time when this news gets to PaYa and especially Avantika. They will breakdown, and leave everything to be with Preity </3

Awesome topic and poll Maairyah! 
hateme2 thumbnail
Not bad but prefer something else.
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
for me its just "not bad"...
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not bad. before it's stretched too much the confusion should be cleared soon.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Predator.

I picked the third option.

The track is interesting because focus is on ALL the characters of Diwan Mansion, from PaYa, to Rubel to Harish Avantika, to Preity to Sheila.

But again, I feel like they're stretching the Payal-Rubel-Payal stuff too much. It's common sense for people to ask which Payal someone is referring to, when there's 2 Payal's in the house. Get what I'm saying?

Apart from that track, I LOVE the intensity in Preity's track- and that is what's keeping me hooked! I can't wait for the time when this news gets to PaYa and especially Avantika. They will breakdown, and leave everything to be with Preity </3

Awesome topic and poll Maairyah! 

Yeah i agree with you!!! I thought they would of had some like cute paya scenes, well intact mORE paya scenes!! 

And yeah i totes agree with u!! 

Haha thanx ðŸ˜³
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was enjoying d love triangle twist but think its getting a bit over the top now...
And Preeti track is just heartbreaking...
but still, it is still funny with a few paya scenes so not too bad but not d best either😕
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NISHADEEP

I was enjoying d love triangle twist but think its getting a bit over the top now...

And Preeti track is just heartbreaking...
but still, it is still funny with a few paya scenes so not too bad but not d best either😕

Yeah me too except i feel its just dragging now and I'm not really interested in this track...
its quite like stupid because all these problems can be resolved so easily yet their making a big deal out of it...😕 

But yeah paya scenes are cute...except after their shaadi2 i would of expected a bit more!!