Posted: 10 years ago
Suraj is loving this as much as she is. What a cute episode!
Originally posted by Geethsn

Why  irobo?
Explain urself. Otherwise no fun.
I may not agree with ur pov, but I wld like to know why u r saying what U r saying.

@Geethsn, i really like to explain, but i have no time now a days because of work, thats why not replied to the PM's as well, but soon, i will reply to all the posts.  i have to write long posts you know,

so that you would know why i'm saying and what i'm  saying.
Edited by irobo - 10 years ago
Thanks to all for sharing your pov. 
I always wanted to see romance in between SS. It was long due. 
I'll love to see they consummate their relationship. 

Only things irritates me Sandy pushing Sooraj to discuss with Bhabo, while Sooraj is really scared, and both SS knows Bhabos character very well, and Sandy is acting like 10 years!!!

And secondly this changes of Sandy is sudden, she didn't think it before Bhabo, Babasas anniversary. I wanted her to realize slowly that she is doing injustice to Sooraj. Sudden realization and act on it suddenly is seems she is doing things whimsically. 

To consummate their relationship they don't need to re wed!

I'm worried she just don't do RW and leave it like that and become naive again!! Because wedding, rewedding is not like playing with a doll!!.

If she consummate their relationship before she leaves I'll be more than happy ðŸ˜ƒ with no complain.

Edited by NeelM - 10 years ago
i really love the new Sandy, if you started watching DABH from the beginning you will know before her parents death, she always had her crazy side, she only changed after marriage. Now that she is totally comfortable with the Rathis she is allowed to plaay a little.

She wanted the 15 days to be special and she knows Suraj is only think about her not him...so its good that she is forcing herself on him. i know if she acts very serious and romantic Suraj will think someone is forcing her again...and he will not let SR to happen...just like in the early days of their marriage.

I know Suraj is a little scared but i can swear to god, he really loves whats is going on. look at the way he was dancing on the bus. and just wait and watch he is going to full show how happy he is later.
I also like this New Sandy,
Originally posted by avyarima

i really love the new Sandy, if you started watching DABH from the beginning you will know before her parents death, she always had her crazy side, she only changed after marriage. Now that she is totally comfortable with the Rathis she is allowed to plaay a little.

She wanted the 15 days to be special and she knows Suraj is only think about her not him...so its good that she is forcing herself on him. i know if she acts very serious and romantic Suraj will think someone is forcing her again...and he will not let SR to happen...just like in the early days of their marriage.

I know Suraj is a little scared but i can swear to god, he really loves whats is going on. look at the way he was dancing on the bus. and just wait and watch he is going to full show how happy he is later.

I watched the DABH from the first epi, and I know she was naughty with her brother, and she she became quite after the repeated shock in her life occurred. At the end she became more quite due to Bhabo's loud speaker and other rotten characters of RP.

However, this change is sudden after her metamorphosis.. and I'll be happy if she goes all through to SR what Sooraj who really deserved that long ago, but never forced him on her. 
But I'll be very unhappy if she stops in the middle and commit that she will do SR after her 11 months training. That will be very heart broken!!!