Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

Awesome RM scenes today..loved them..Awww VD leaves me speechless everytime in these kind of scenes πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Intensity in his eyes..❀️
and nice post and siggies maria

Yeah.. RishBala scenes were really good!! And VD gave a flawless performance!! Looked hot as well! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thanks!! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: mayamagic

yes RK is back and normal im very happy 😳but really super angry on MC what a man is he he dint even care to see where RK and mb was how can he assume them to be in van and also safe such a creep man he is 🀒😑😑

Yeah!! RK.. 

Man.. MC needs to die in that same fire!! I actually am fuming at MC right now... I just hope someone chides him badly!! He needs to be given a reality check tat what a crappy director he is!! Second accident on his sets!!! 
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
πŸ₯³
Vd β˜ΊοΈ
he rocked in fire
Originally posted by: NehaVdian

Except of our vd/ rk no one cld have hold me to watch mehu n pabbos clunk
N wat a tight slap that sanki chopra got frm rk
He kept on taunting rk always n praised madhu now rk prooved that he is not only reel life but real superstar too n indeed that aqua creature has to say superstar rk is back now our hero will show him wat he is then it wld be super interesting vd was out of this world
Excellent post

True.. Had it been anyone else.. the episode would have been total flop!! 

But VD was excellent!!! His expressions were spot on!! And didn't he look kuch ziada hi hot today? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

RK doesn't need MC's approval!! MC is a crappy director!! What good does he know?!! πŸ˜†

Thanks Neha! 
Originally posted by: -Evil-Defiance-

Thank god that limp is gone!!
Now we can see him lift Biwi again 😳
And can I add Pabho to you list of smashed heads 😑😑😑

I just hope she continues this good sense πŸ˜†

Anki!! Pabho is one filthy woman!!

She doesn't love RK one bit!! She not only tried to kill RK's life (Madhu) .. but she actually never cared for him!! It got never highlighted the way it got today!! 

I HATE HER!!! I WANT HER DEAD!!! πŸ˜‘

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RK is BACK !! And what a recovery, He rocked today πŸ₯³
Originally posted by: luv_rk

Yayy Maria our Hero back with bang..although lots of scene were very clunk..
I loved RK today.
Hats off to VD for his flawless performance..looked hot..maar daala mujhe

Yayy!! 
So happy!! RK was awesome today!! VD did an excellent job!! 
Lol! Sambhalo khud ko.. πŸ˜†
LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Valar.Morghulis

Anki!! Pabho is one filthy woman!!

She doesn't love RK one bit!! She not only tried to kill RK's life (Madhu) .. but she actually never cared for him!! It got never highlighted the way it got today!! 

I HATE HER!!! I WANT HER DEAD!!! πŸ˜‘

@bold - Amen! 😑
She is plain EVIL!!!!
There wasnt an ounce of remorse on her part for trying to take two lives . Please let her deeds be exposed soon!
sayanti_ashiuv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes, very true...and again it is proved that the show runs because of DVD only...they are just amazing...VD was too good...he made every aspect of rk's struggle to stand on his feet and save his madhu poignant..DD was awesome too...the petrified look on her face...VD's horror as rk seeing madhu falling on the floor and lying unconscious...superb☺️ my heart literally skipped a few beats when rk picked her up in his arms and madhu put her head on her husband's shoulder, with all trust she could bestow upon him, cause she knew her rk was here to save her😳 apart from DVD the episode was bakwaas...no one bothered whether madhu was safe or not..had not rk been there, all of them carelessly had made the arrangement for pabho's plan to be successful..and MC😑 this man never ceases to amaze me...film ki last shot can karte waqt, did he go so overwhelmed that he dint even bother to check whether madhu was there or not...and for god's sake, that girl is pregnant, Mr. good for nothing chopra😑 whatever...but i chose to ignore them..coz the real hero, rk was there😳 nice post dearπŸ˜ƒ
blacklambo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah, a lot of clunk but finally some positivity in MBland...πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

The situation is now reversed with Madhu hurt and RK looking after her.  Especially liked that the execution was with Shri Ganesha Deva playing in the background since that song was played during Ganpati visarjan last year when RK was shot.  Madhu pulled RK out of the jaws of death last year and next week, hopefully we get to see RK return the honors.

Also, will this be considered sort of fire nivaaran?  Are we still on that path?