Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Umt / SBS -Naksh ke papa bane superhero/ akshara bani yummy mummy

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
UMT- nothing new same as yesterday's SBB segment.
Naksh ke papa bane superhero. Naitik flying in the air attached to the ropes, carrying Naksh with him.
Akshara int. she said kash real life main bhi Aisa hojaye maza ajaye ga. She said I'm so relaxed no chunri, dupatta, sari, suit. 
Naitik int. he says Naksh wanted his papa to be a super hero so he's become one. And said that this is fine for a dream only because the family they belong to if something like this happened in real it would be a culture shock!

SBS- first they showed naitik flying, then duggu interview he said dekho my papa has become G one.
Then they showed Hinas modern avatar 
Then aksharas interview she said akshara tou ab bilkul hip hogaye hai ek dum gloss and all..pink kurti
And then we all are so decked up because duggus dream then she said main apne aap ko super mumma tou nahi but super akshara bolti hoon coz she has all the super powers
Then Karan said its nice in the superhero avatar though feeling really hot, it's a new challenge
Hina int again. She was telling maha raji in cool look , girja om shanti om type following duggu everywhere like a maha raja
And rb and DJ playing football in jerseys
She said I'm going back to college main me chor diya tha na ab bas going back 
Edited by -Maryam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshuhina thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah Mariam ,It's a nice segment...Hina looks so cool & loved her interview too.
sonu. thumbnail
same segs ðŸ¤”
thanks for sharing 
she mentioned everyone in one or other interviews ecxept naitik..
i was thinking we should download last interview of karan hina togeder bec it looks it must be the  last interview of them
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: luvunaksh

she mentioned everyone in one or other interviews ecxept naitik..

i was thinking we should download last interview of karan hina togeder bec it looks it must be the  last interview of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsuZ9w42BA8

Check this link and your query will be answered, she did mention him.
Don't create fuss for no reason. 
And about interviews together well it's their choice.