Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Ending: Final Episode July 10th - All Discussions (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 52

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged

TFS... Narita di & Ramo di i guess Sony Tv is most elible soruce for any shows news update... happy BALH IS NOT ENDING... great

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH Ending: Final Episode July 10th - All Discussions (Page 6)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
It is good to close the show before the downfall.  I would alway sleek to remember BALh for its great TRp.. great story .. superb acting ...  it is the perfect time to end.. when you leave the audience sad instead lacing them relieved... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
if this things are coming out soo some discussion must have happen without fire there is no smokeOuch

trps are low reason bad storyline and bad people given more imp and raya sidelined and unwanted same repeated cra* storyline where audience are fed up when it started it had fresh concept which is lost in mid air bring back raya trps will get back... seeing juhi i dont even switch sony channel..  because seeing her presence itself feel me to boycott whole channel so many must be there who dont like her for sure and that is reason of trps... more than it, instead of giving imp to priya kids were shown more affectionate to an person who spoiled them for rotten just in 7 yrs and the mother who brought them before any one is been harassed and been boycott do u things audience are liking it? nope.. that is the reason... but still i wish the storyline make sure juhi and other bad things get out of show and the show focus more on raya and let them to betogether to get back the trps and make the show stay back and make it sure all keep seeing sony for even an small promo oof raya and balh..

hope for the best... today it may be rumor tom it may turn trueOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch so time for cv to wake up from dreamlandLOL

ratheesh1993

Groupbie

ratheesh1993

Posted: 23 November 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bade-acche-lagte-hain-to-end-soon/
Can anybody confirm the truth behind this article.

Sorry if it was already posted. I dont hink BALH trp's are yet beyond repair since RaYa ARE THE CUTEST LEAD PAIR ever on Indian Television atleast for me. A reboot is necessary with new characters but no going off air.

vironikajain

IF-Sizzlerz

vironikajain

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
For now its not..confirmed by channel head..

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I have a feeling it's heading towards the end...
They will focus only on Raya n the end with Raya grand patch up...
They always denies when the rumours start flying n when there is one r two weeks left they give their own reason for ending the show... Am saying this with an experience...
It's not to hurt anyone's feeling...
Me too I don't want the show to end...

Edited by simlavidhi - 24 November 2013 at 2:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasnshavii

shavii

IF-Sizzlerz

shavii

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simlavidhi

They always denies when the rumours start flying n when there is one r two weeks left they give their own reason for ending the show... Am saying this with an experience...

i agree with u

but it was abt to happen with amita ka amit also but it got extended for few more daysSmile

so if the trps roll back when raya is shown more and other unwanted chracter shown door then for sure balh wont come to end soo soonSmile

simlavidhisandhyasn

pink27

pink27

Posted: 24 November 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simlavidhi

Anything good will always come to an end someday.

BUT BUT BUT..

its upto us whom to trust..

1.Some random reports..(and these days so many articles abt BALH,the actors etc have come with major errors and irresponsible reporting..)

OR..OR OR..

The channel head herself who said the reports are CRAP..even before any body asking her she tweed her self on the article saying WHAT CRAP??

And talking abt the ratings?? which channel ends a fiction show which runs at No.2..for the channel??

its upto you all wht you believe..but the answer is simple..isn't it??

bishop22simlavidhi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top