Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Raj Baddhan of Bizasia has promised us that he will confirm soon about Sony plans & rubbished the so-called news of bollywoodlife. Sony will think 10000000000000000000000000000000000 ... times before shutting BALH. I request all of you not to believe this BL article.  Edited by jklp - 10 years ago
Anazai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanzuh

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#6600cc">Its feels great to read that balh might go off air i feel great becoz its time now for the show to wrap up.Not that i am against balh instead i am a die hard fan of balh.When in weekends there is no balh then i watches all d previous eps rather watching another crap show on tv i only & only watch balh & nothing else.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#6600cc">But as d show is moving & story is moving it is quite hurtful cant see raya in this state atleast at this point of d life they have grown old & they need to be together sorting out their own children life clearing out all d mess but instead cvs just continuing this showing raya parted always & that to for months & months,inreal life which daughter have parted her own parents.There r differences bet mother daughter in real too but what d show is showing is truely against d customs of our society.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#6600cc">Having said that i feel this show is masterly made romantic sereial which now have become a masterpiece & rashi chemistry has become classic.The present story line is just butchering everything this serial has gain.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#6600cc">So thats why i feel in order to stop further butchering of this show it has to shut down.And i will b more than happy if they re run this serial as they running cid repeat.</font>

U forget to mention lead mouthing their dialogue to the wall for more than a month... N this is affecting the essence of the show to the core...
Balh is all about rashi/raya... Whatever the story line if the lead shoot their part together it just take the show to an another level... But unfortunately raya shooting together is like next to impossible.
Anyway am happy balh is ending soon... N hope it end.
Sakshi ma'am is a very talented actor she has done really well in the show since the beginning till now... Hope to see her in an another show opposite an another actor... She is so beautiful n talented that the chemistry will come automatically.Edited by Anazai - 10 years ago
Tanzuh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anazai

U forget to mention lead mouthing their dialogue to the wall for more than a month... N this is affecting the essence of the show to the core...
Balh is all about rashi/raya... Whatever the story line if the lead shoot their part together it just take the show to an another level... But unfortunately raya shooting together is like next to impossible.
Anyway am happy balh is ending soon... N hope it end.
Sakshi ma'am is a very talented actor she has done really well in the show since the beginning till now... Hope to see her in an another show opposite an another actor... She is so beautiful n talented that the chemistry will come automatically.

Ya surely i forgot to mention that leads r talking to d walls for more than a month& it has become too irritating.
I love sakshi's acting too much she is so brilliant & effortless in whatever she does she even puts life to those lifeless single frame with her natural acting & emotions.I really pray that as soon as balh gets over (which ia m waiting eagerly) sakshi takes up another show immediately.
I wud also love her to see her on big screen too, may be with ram kapoor atleast on big screen they'll give their shots in d same frame.Any producers listening?
monika_RK thumbnail
@Tanzuh wishes only for ST nothing for Ram sir?
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nothing is confirmed officially either by Sony or Ekta. So we cant jump into conclusion on the basis of some false sites like BL. 
Tanzuh thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_RK

@Tanzuh wishes only for ST nothing for Ram sir?

No its not like that my best wishes r always with ram kapoor too he is my only favorite actor b it tv or bollywood rather i have only 1 favorite actor & 2 actresses that means my ratio of love & respect towards ram is more becoz he my only favorite amongst male.
But as ram is already doing very well in bollywood & hope to continue to do so i just also prayed for sakshi that she too start doing big screen & that to i specially mentioned with ram kapoor. 

So @ monica_RK no hard feelings towards ram.

Edited by Tanzuh - 10 years ago
ShazK.123 thumbnail
@RajBaddhan: Alert: Big schedule changes on @SonyTV planned in April. I can confirm #JeeLeZara & #Nandini will end next month #BALH will stay on @BizAsia
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShazK.123

@RajBaddhan: Alert: Big schedule changes on @SonyTV planned in April. I can confirm #JeeLeZara & #Nandini will end next month #BALH will stay on @BizAsia

Thanks baby😆 Hope Ram getting replaced is also a BIG rumour*fingers crossed*
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👍🏼OK guys mamla. Ka the end ho Gaya  for. The present.
Now RK affair ...  That is for another day another time..
ShazK.123 thumbnail
Following Raj Baddhan's tweet before about the scheduling plan of Sony... Good news is that BALH is safe for now...

A few tweets later it all got confusing 😆

@RajBaddhan: Confirmed: #JeeLeZara & #Nandini to exit on @SonyTV in April #BALH is safe for time being but moves to Mon-Wed only: http://t.co/iybHiFk1XI

And then...

@RajBaddhan: Confirmed: #BALH is NOT ending in April but is certainly under the scanner. May end in next few weeks: http://t.co/iybHiFk1XI @SonyTV

Bad news is that BALH is only going to be shown mon- wed :-( how sad!

I'm feeling a bit emotional... I need my future husband to comfort me and tell me everything will be ok 🤣Edited by ShazK.123 - 10 years ago