Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH Ending: Final Episode July 10th - All Discussions (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 52

simlavidhi

IF-Dazzler

simlavidhi

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Will miss balh n my queen sakshi a lot... But if the leads r not available at the same time n we the raya fans will b tortured with sasupi drama which is a complete headache... So it's better to end the show... With raya raya n raya scenes everyday as much as possible...
Raya n balh will always b remembered for their unique love story n chemistry...
Tfs...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana747sandhyasnbpatil3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH Ending: Final Episode July 10th - All Discussions (Page 13)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shonuz_mom

shonuz_mom

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
What are they talking about, last week we got so many scenes with RaYa in the same frame. So I don't think the leads not being available to shoot together part  is true in this article. 
Few days back they had an article about the show ending in Jan, and now its May, so I don't think this is reliable. In fact the article where it said that the show was ending in jan, also stated that Ram Kapoor is aware of this and so he has accepted more movie offers.  
If you look at season 1, there too you will find BDs being used, RaYa not being in the same frame etc. The reason nobody complained was because the story was so nice, so even now, if they come up with good story, I am sure viewers won't complain.

Edited by shonuz_mom - 20 December 2013 at 2:46am

Sakshiashujklp3vennela

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
TFS, if this happens then it will be really sad for viewers but one can't deny that the basic essence of the story got lost amidst, the concept of mature love story got sidetracked, the BD and the parallel story somewhere brought monotony in the story, it was the storyline and the chemistry of protagonist which lead the viewers to hook on the television but since Peehu's older version came in, I personally have lost interest in the show, the story was of RaYa and I would prefer to watch their instead of others

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simlavidhiIndYa4uMithuubpatil3shavii

jagspaddy

jagspaddy

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I think the quality has gone down completely except for the few RaYa scenes there is nothing worth watching. I miss the good old days.. It was so much fun. Ram and Sakshi's acting used to keep me glued to the seat. I used to laugh and cry with them. Next lil Amritha entered.. That was also fine. Rolly Polly Pihu lit up the screen for an awesome chemistry with Ram and Priya. But with all kids grown up.. Its not so good.

How many RaYa scenes can they show now?? Its better the serial closes on a good note.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simlavidhisahana747

vironikajain

IF-Sizzlerz

vironikajain

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thanx ramo..
Well i m prepared for it..its quite obvious when main cast like RK, ST now tarana also re busy nd dont have time to shoot together..so its better to end it on a happy note..
Anyways the show is loosing its charm with BD nd no proper story line..
Will miss RaYa, watching RK nd ST nd going aww nd thud on them but life has to go on..they re also getting lots of work (different works) nd opportunities so its better to free them from commitments nd let them grab those opportunities nd grow furthur in their career..
We will watch them in whatever they re going to do in future..nd surely they re gonna rock everywhere..no doubt on that..they re stars..

Will always remember RaYa for their chemistry, unique charm nd different love story..they will always remain in her heart as a sweet nd most cherishable memory..

Edited by vironikajain - 20 December 2013 at 7:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RvicsjagspaddyArsyRamsimlavidhisahana747bpatil3

sahana747

IF-Dazzler

sahana747

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Thanx ramo..
Well i m prepared for it..its quite obvious when main cast like RK, ST now tarana also re busy nd dont have time to shoot together..so its better to end it on a happy note..
Anyways the show is loosing its charm with BD nd no proper story line..
Will miss RaYa, watching RK nd ST nd going aww nd thud on them but life has to go on..they re also getting lots of work (different works) nd opportunities so its better to free them from commitments nd let them grab those opportunities nd grow furthur in their career..
We will watch them in whatever they re going to do in future..nd surely they re gonna rock everywhere..no doubt on that..they re stars..

Will always remember RaYa for their chemistry, unique charm nd different love story..they will always remain in her heart as a sweet nd most cherishable memory..
Clap I hundred percent agree with you Viru.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArsyRam

jklp

Goldie

jklp

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Sakshi Ji herself has confirmed few days back that BALH is not ending. In fact, its the most popular show on Sony. Sneha Rajani herself said that she wants that BALH runs forever. BALH rocks & will rock forever.

simlavidhiArsyRamsandhyasn

yomamma

yomamma

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Not sure how true this is. IMO, it would make sense though given what they have been showing lately.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top