Posted: 10 years ago
in the precap vishu was roming around in the house...so she is safe...thank god her aatma came back...
but it can be her spirit na...let me watch the precap again, raat wali news ke baad i have forgotten what was shown
yes in one part of the precap she was shown in the house...means she is out of that place
but still Dipu...aage bohat kuch hone wala hai, so Vishuu ki life still danger mei hai...aur waise bhi wo zinda reh ke kya karegi...Kunal to Bhakti ka ho jaye ga, to bechari Vishuu ka kya hoga
sania...is this u??the new bie??
i knoiw her life is in danger...but lets see kya hota hai...
no that's not me...i think that newbie wants to increase his/her no. of posts that's why copy pasted a part of my comment Edited by Favouriteofall - 10 years ago
yes her life is in danger...but i just hope jo bhi end ho, its not an injustice to Vishaka's character ðŸ˜­
either she should die sacrificing her life for Kunal...who meant life to her
or it would be cherry on the cake if in the end they show After 6 months or 1 year Kunal-Bhakti living a good normal life and also Vishaka married to someone else and living her life happily (i so wish with Rahul)

Bhawaani got Vishuu's spirit back!
but Vishuu challenged Naqaab so Naqaab is angry on her...so Vishuu is still in danger

god ...vishu...i hope sab thik ho...
Vishuu ne na sirf Kunal ko dhunda but Naqaab ke saath badtameezi bhi ki so wo Vishuu se bohat ghusa hai ðŸ˜­