ll..Happy Birthday to Arav Chowdharry..ll - Page 9

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Shruti

Shared by Arav sir <3
Wow!
Originally posted by candidfrisky

First of all, I would really like to thank @Shruti for making this beautiful thread on Mahamaheem's b'day..you've made his this year's birthday a memorable one by creating this birthday thread ! He'll really feel blessed to have you as his dearest fan..thanks Shruti ! 😃 I'll definitely share your beautiful creation thread on Aravian_FC   😃 well done ! 👏

And secondly, want to wish ARAV sir one more year older one more year hotter ! Many many happy returns of the day sir..wish you all the love, success & happiness in the world.. You have a long way to go ! Keep rocking & shining.. ⭐️
Thank you so much 😃
I'm so happy to see your post..
Originally posted by Daya_Manic

Wow!
Nice pic na :P
Originally posted by -Shruti

Nice pic na :P
Do I need to say anything? 😛
No 😆

looks like this is an upcoming scene...
Yup! All the scenes of Bhishma are a treat to watch.
Originally posted by candidfrisky

First of all, I would really like to thank @Shruti for making this beautiful thread on Mahamaheem's b'day..you've made his this year's birthday a memorable one by creating this birthday thread ! He'll really feel blessed to have you as his dearest fan..thanks Shruti ! 😃 I'll definitely share your beautiful creation thread on Aravian_FC   😃 well done ! 👏

And secondly, want to wish ARAV sir one more year older one more year hotter ! Many many happy returns of the day sir..wish you all the love, success & happiness in the world.. You have a long way to go ! Keep rocking & shining.. ⭐️
Indeed! Hats off to Shruti 😃

Yup! All the scenes of Bhishma are a treat to watch.
That's true...I'm eagerly waiting for that scene.

Indeed! Hats off to Shruti 😃
😃😛
An extremely wonderful and  talented actor !😃! My first favourite in Mahabharat 😊! Nobody could have played Bheeshma better than you 👏!👍🏼 You gave everything needed for the character 😛 ! Happy Birthday Arav Sir 🥳!!May god bless you and your family 😊!! May you get more and more prosperity !! ❤️ Edited by Chandu2000 - 10 years ago